Chapter 21

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo just can't accept so many things happened too fast as once. Few hours ago, she decided to get divorce with her husband then now she finds out she may be pregnant. This is not the right timing for a baby to get involved. 

JinHyuk: Noona, please go to my room and get yourself some rest. I will sleep in the couch tonight. (putting down his pillow and blanket onto the sofa)

Jihyo: JinHyuk, sorry for bothering you tonight! 

JinHyuk: Don't say something like that noona. Ka! It is late already, please make yourself like home.

Jihyo: Uhm! Goodnight.

Then Jihyo walks to the bedroom tiredly. JinHyuk also laid himself down on the couch and quickly off to his dreamland. Around 7am in the morning, JinHyuk got awake by someone is making noises in the bathroom. He slowly gets up and walks his way there to see what is happening. It is Jihyo who having morning sickness, vomiting in the toilet. Her face started to turn pale then she collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily. 

JinHyuk: Noona, this is not good. I think we should go to the hospital! 

Jihyo is feeling so unwell right now so she just goes with whatever JinHyuk suggests. They quickly head toward the nearest hospital, fortunately JinHyuk's apartment has the basement parking lot so not that many of people see them. Both of them are wearing glasses when they reached the hospital, JinHyuk helped Jihyo to get registered for a check-up. Minutes later, a nurse called Jihyo's name and get her to the doctor room. After 10 minutes of examination, Jihyo comes out with the prescription on her hand, she is shivering. 

JinHyuk: Noona, how is the check-up?

Jihyo: (shaking) It....is....positive..the doctor confirmed.....I'm pregnant... Ey~ this is shouldn't happened, how could a baby comes at a time like this??? (Annoyed)

JinHyuk: Congrats noona! (trying to cheer her up)

Jihyo: Yah! What is so good about that?

JinHyuk: So what are you going to do, are you going to tell Gary hyung about this?

Jihyo: Ani! I will get divorce with him soon, I can take care the baby myself. And let me warn you (being serious) do not tell anyone about my pregnancy. NO ONE!!! Or I will kill you. Alaji!!!! (threatening JinHyuk)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter