Chapter 28

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After SangHee received Jihyo's manager phone number, she quickly makes the call and introduced herself as a long time friend of Jihyo, and asked to see Jihyo if her schedule allow. Hana informed SangHee that Jihyo's resting in the hospital right now, and she may comes to pay a visit. Surprised by the news she heard, SangHee politely asked which hospital Jihyo's staying and she will coming over in the next hour. On the other side, Jihyo's sitting in her bed, reading a pregnancy book while someone is knocking the door. Jihyo mannerly invited  the person in whilst fixing her position. It's SangHee who is holding a bouquet of flowers on her hands. When Jihyo see that is SangHee who coming, she quickly hides the book under the blanket. Eagle eyes SangHee rapidly spotted the book. 

SangHee: Annyonghaseyo Jihyo-ssi.

Jihyo: What are you doing here? (her attitude changed immediately) How do you know I'm here?

SangHee: I got the news from your manager. (puts down the bouquet) Actually, I come because I have something to talk to you. (seriously)

Jihyo: Huh! What do we have to talk about? (looking away)

SangHee: It's about Gary oppa!

Jihyo: Wmoh??? Gary oppa?? Then I don't think we need to talk anymore.

SangHee: Anibnida! Everything between us are misunderstood! 

Jihyo: Excuse! (contempts)

SangHee: I would need you to give me a minute to explain everything to you clearly. (serious and polite)

Jihyo: Fine, let's see if your story can convenience me (crossed her arms)

SangHee: Firstly, the time we met in Hawaii was a coincidence, even myself was surprised at the time that we could meet again. Then I moved back to Korea after my parents' death, and I found out the debts of my father in Korea. Once they know I'm back, they find me and ask for the money back, and I even got kicked out of the house cuz I owed the rents. Me at the time really didn't have any money left, fortunate to have Gary oppa who I can trust, he helped me out of the most difficult time. I owed him a lot, I pledged to myself that I will repay him once I'm ready. To me, he's like a caring brother but if that caused you misunderstand him this whole time, I apologized. I'm really sorry for getting you and him so many troubles. (90 degree bows down to Jihyo)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter