Chapter 22

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everytime Jihyo thinks back to that night, she just can't do anything but cry all she can. On daytime, she would throw herself into works so she doesn't have time to think of it, but once the nightime falls, Jihyo would locked herself up in a room and soaked her face in tears. She knows being too emotional isn't good for the baby but she just can't help it. Things happened like that for more than a week already. And today she would have to film the drama until late at night with JinHyuk, because he's the only one who know that Jihyo's pregnant, he really concerns for her condition. 

JinHyuk: We will film until midnight, noona should I ask the director to stop earlier so you can take some rest? (worrying for her)

Jihyo: No, you shouldn't do that! What wrong with work until late at night.

JinHyuk: Unlike with usual, you're pregnant right now.

Jihyo: Yah!!! (covered JinHyuk's mouth) be quiet!!!! Gwaenchanayo!

JinHyuk: Igeos andwae!!! I will go to see the director now.

Jihyo: Yah, JinHyuk (hurries pull him back) Why are you being like this? I don't want anyone know about the baby. I said I will be fine.. Ah~ this kid jinja!!!!!

The director sudden calls everyone to get back to position, ready for the next shooting. This time, Jihyo feel a little bit of dizzy, she slightly pats and shakes her head for few times to get herself back. She takes few steps forward and she's seeing everything is spinning around in her vision. She lost her balance and fainted to the floor. JinHyuk quickly runs to Jihyo, carries her up and asks the director to cancel tonight filming and he will take Jihyo to the hospital right after he finished his talk. Some staffs for the team hurries contact Gary about Jihyo's incident, Gary immediately drives to the hospital and seeing JinHyuk is standing in front of a room. 

Gary: JinHyuk ah! (shouts and running to JinHyuk)

JinHyuk: Oh! Gary hyung, how do know you....(surprised to see Gary)

Gary: The staffs contacted me! So what happened to Jihyo? Why she suddenly fainted?

JinHyuk: (JinHyuk's POV: Ash....the staffs, Jihyo noona would kill me this time) I think.....I think she was overworked. I'm sorry hyung!!!

Gary: Gwaenchana!! It's not your fault. How long have the doctor been in there? 

JinHyuk: 10 minutes already.

Gary: Please God, don't let anything happen to her!!! (praying)

Then the doctor comes out and asks to speak to Jihyo's family. 

Gary: Doctor, I'm her husband. How is my wife?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter