Chapter 17

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*beep beep beep beep* (the alarm rings)

Jihyo slowly reached out her hand to turned off the alarm, then she slowly opened her eyes to catch a look at the time. 

Jihyo: Hm....OHWOO! Yeobo, wake up! We're late for the filming again.(hurries gets out of bed) Yeobo palli!

Gary: Uhm....! (doesn't wanna get up cuz he got so tired from last night love making plus a headache from alcohol) Ah~ my head hurt!

Jihyo: Yeobo, palli-wa and get dress! (out from the bathroom, runs straight to the kitchen)

Gary can hardly get out of bed and get himself dress up casual. Because of his headache, Jihyo will be driving today.

Gary: Mianne Yeobo that you have to drive us to work this morning.

Jihyo: Who told you to get drunk last night? Ah~ Jinja!

Gary: If not, how could we had a great time last night? (joking) ~^^~

Jihyo: YAH! And we even wasted the foods, do you know how long did it took me to prepared? Ey~~(blaming Gary)

Gary: We didn't wasted it, we can heat it up later and eat!

Jihyo: I don't care, you will have to eat it all!

Gary: Alasso!!! Oh! We are here.

Jihyo carefully parked the car in the staff parking lot.

Gary: Jihyo-ah, do you who is the guest for today?

Jihyo: OH!!! (Jihyo's POV: >0< Kang Gary ruined the night, I was supposed to have a talk with him last night not.....ah~ ottoke~?) 

Gary: Jihyo ah? Jihyo ah? What with you all of sudden?

Jihyo: Ani~oppa! Let's go, everyone is waiting!

Jihyo is keep concerning about today filming with JinHyuk, even Gary doesn't ask but he is sensing something weird about Jihyo already. The couple walk to great the PDnims and staffs, asking if everything will go well today then they make their way to another tent where all the other members are. 

Gary: Annyonghaseyo hyungnims! 

JaeSuk: Ah, Gary, MongJi!! (Jihyo doesn't pay attention when JaeSuk called her and being in her Mong state, Gary slightly hit her on the arm to wake her up)

Jihyo: Ah? Ye?

JaeSuk: Yah, MongJi, you are in your Mong moment again?

Jihyo: Ah~~~morning oppa

SukJin: She still like that even after she got married. It must be not easy, Gary-ah!

JongKook: Maybe that's how Gary fell in love with her!!! ^^

Gary: Ah~~~ why are you saying it hyungnims!!! (blushing) And by the way, where is KwangSoo?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter