Chapter 13

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary gently helped SangHee sit on the sofa then he quickly walks to the kitchen. A moment later, he comes back with a cup of water, he gives it to SangHee then sit down next to her.

Gary: Gwaenchana? 

SangHee: Feeling a little bit better! (calming herself down after takes a gulp of water)

Gary: So can you tell me what happened now? 

SangHee: *long sigh* I decided to move back to Korea after my parents' death, and I found out all the debts left behind by my father in Korea. Once they know I'm back, they find me and ask for the money back. So I paid all the debts and now I'm this kind of situation. (bitter smile) I shouldn't have come back. *tearing*  

Seeing SangHee is this situation just break Gary's heart. Unknowingly, Gary reach out his hands to embraced SangHee to comforing her.

Gary: It's ok now, Oppa is here with you! (patting her shoulder)

SangHee: Oppa, don't you have to go home tonight? (being hugged)

Gary: I do but later cuz I wanna make sure you are fine before I leave.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*At Jihyo's filming venue

Since the incident the other day, Jihyo is distanced herself from JinHyuk as much as possible. She would only talk to him when they need to practice scripts or during the shooting. Jihyo doesn't even bother to play around with him anymore to caused any misunderstanding between them, plus she know how much Gary loved her and she doesn't want to disappointed him. During the filming break, JinHyuk walks up to Jihyo.

JinHyuk: Noona ah, can we talk for a minute?

Jihyo: Ah! Ok!

JinHyuk: I don't know if it because of me or what but I keep feeling you are avoiding me? 

Jihyo: (got startled by his question) Aniyo~

Jihyo's POV: Was I that obvious? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter