Chapter 33

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo feel like she just got a strong stabbed to her heart by Gary's words, she doesn't think that Gary would say those harsh words to her. Unknowingly, the tears escape from her eyes. SangHee's just walking back from the restroom, seeing a backview of a familiar figure until she gets closer.

SangHee's POV: Oh~ is that Jihyo? Why is she standing there? (approaches to Jihyo from behind)

SangHee: Jihyo-ah, what are you doing here, you're not going inside?

Jihyo turns around, watery eyes, looking at SangHee.

SangHee: OMO~~ Why are you crying? Gwaenchana? (panic)

Jihyo: Aniya~ something just got into my eyes. ah~ (pretending to rub her eyes).

SangHee: Keudaeyo? You are not going in?

Jihyo: My manager just called me and I have to leave right now. Talk to you later! (Jihyo quickly runs toward the main exit)

SangHee: Jihyo ah, Jihyo-ah.... Oh, that's weird! What is she rushing? (opens the door and goes inside) Oppas, what did you alls do to Jihyo? (to the males in the room).

JongKook: What are you talking about? Jihyo what? (doesn't understand the question)

SangHee: I don't know, I saw her standing outside and crying! >:0

JaeSuk: OMO!!! Did Jihyo here the whole time? 0.o

Haha: She heard our conversation.....!  o.0

SukJin: Yah!! Lee KwangSoo, look at what you did? (blaming KwangSoo)

KwangSoo: Wae? I didn't know Jihyo noona was there!

JongKook: Let's me call her first (dialing Jihyo's number) Damn, she turned off her phone!

JaeSuk: Oh no!!! 

SukJin: Gary ah~~~~~~~~you too, you shouldn't say something like that.

Gary: Wae? What did I do? 

JongKook: What you mean, it's your fault Gary-ah. If anything happened to Jihyo, I would not let you off. (threatening)

SukJin: Yah, how could you treat Jihyo like that, she's your wife!

Gary: Hyung, please don't say something that scary. When did I got married? I only have SangHee as my girlfriend here!!! (denying)

SukJin: Hah! I'm going crazy....

JaeSuk: Gary ah! You don't believe what we say??? This it so unfair for Jihyo that you remember everyone but her! Do you know how hard for her to accept the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter