Chapter 42

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little flashback of Gary at the time Jihyo was in ChinHo's room. 

*Flashback*

During this whole time, Gary was waiting exhausted for Jihyo. The time was tick tock went by but Jihyo still not came into sight. Gary kept praying that Jihyo would present even on the last minute, he didn't want to lose his hope. He believed Jihyo would come, there was no way Jihyo would betray him. Time up! This moment Gary that Jihyo has chosen ChinHo over him. Heartbroken, disappointed, and sad Gary pulled his suitcase out of the room to the main exist then took the taxi to the airport. Somehow he felt happy for Jihyo that ChinHo was a good man, he could give Jihyo and EunMi a blessing life which Gary couldn't anymore.

*End of flashback*

++++++++++++++++++++

Jihyo reached the airport a little late then she expected due to the traffic on the freeway. She runs everywhere like a crazy person looking for Gary at every corner she can spots. Then she comes to look at the boarding list monitor and see that the flight took off 10 minutes ago. 

Jihyo: Andwae, andwae...! Kang Gary!!! (screaming and crying in the middle of the airport) It's my fault that I came late, you should had wait for me!!! *crying*  TT^TT

Blaming herself for being too late, Jihyo fell down to the floor and crying all she can which attracted numbers of people around that area. Suddenly a familiar voice exclaiming  from the crowd,

YAH!!! SONG JIHYO!!!!

Recognizing the voice, Jihyo quickly stands up and takes a careful look around and slowly Gary's approaching to the front. Surprised by his appearance, Jihyo speedily runs toward Gary and hugged him tightly. 

Gary: Babo yah~ (rubbing her hair and softly speaks to Jihyo)

Jihyo: OMG...oppa, why are you still here? I thought your flight took off already!!!

Gary: Oh~ I missed look at my broading time. It's suppose to be at 6pm, 3 hours from now. That's why I'm still here. ~^^~

Jihyo: Yah, Kang Gary. You scared me!!!! 

Gary: Then how about you? Why are you here looking for me? I thought you should be with ChinHo right now.

Jihyo: Ani! Oppa, about ChinHo.....

Gary: Wae?

Jihyo tells Gary the truth of ChinHo's trap.

Gary: Yah!!! That Kim ChinHo!!!! >:(

Jihyo: Mianne oppa, I should not trusted him!!! 

Gary: Ey~~~ what are you saying, it was not your fault!!!......So now you're here, does it mean you choose me over him??? ^0^

Jihyo: (quickly places her hands around his neck and peeks a kiss on the lips) Ye!!! My love can only be Kang Gary from Jamsil!!!! 

Gary holds Jihyo up and spinned from few rounds, the people around applausing for the reunion of the MC.

++++++++++++++++++

3 years later, Seoul, capital of South Korea.

Gary: DongMin ah~, DongJoon ah~ stop running around, come here palliwah!!!! @^@ (chasing the boys around the livingroom to making them wear the socks but seem like they don't listen well to their daddy) 

Jihyo: Yah!!!! Kang Gary, what are you doing with the boys??? Get them ready palli, we are almost late for the party (Jihyo just got EunMi done dressing and looking at Gary and the boys from EunMi's bedroom)

Gary: AH~~~~ THIS IS STRESS.....!!! THE BOYS WON'T LISTEN TO ME YEOBO~~ TT^TT!!!

Jihyo: ATTENTION!!!! (immediately the boys stop running and standing straight then Jihyo approaches to them) You two, why don't you listen to appa?? Palli wear your socks, don't you want to play Dream hyung?? (soften voice)

DongMin: Omma, we are going to play with Dream hyung?

Jihyo: Keudae!!! Today is Dream hyung's birthday, remember? You two love birthday cake right? (helping them wear socks and shoes)

DongJoon: birthday...birthday....*jump jump* 

Jihyo: Ok! We're done. Wow!!! Look at my sons, you two are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter