Chapter 25

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary: What you said???? (he thought he gone deaf when he heard that sentence)

JinHyuk: JIHYO NOONA IS CARRYING YOUR CHILD....!!!!!

Gary: I..am....the father...of the ba...by!!!! (he can't even talk properly) How..could...

JinHyuk: Noona found out the pregnancy after she ran away from home that night. She came to my place cuz she thought she could trusted me!  Noona didn't wanted anyone to know about the baby, especially you! You cheated on her, she said you have no right to be the father of the baby anymore..

Gary: I...I.....Oh my God!!!....Why everything turned out like this??? I shouldn't invited SangHee to came over that night. I should had known Jihyo would come home any minute that night....(blaming himself)

JinHyuk: Hyung~

Gary: Jihyo told me she couldn't make it home, just in time SangHee called me and she got over and Jihyo got home and....(barried his face, panicky)

JinHyuk: Hyung, hyung calm down!!!! She still hasn't give up on you..

Gary: (immediately looks up at JinHyuk) Jihyo,...she...

JinHyuk: Go find her. I'm sure she needs you! :)

Gary: But...I...don't know....where she.....

JinHyuk: She's staying with a friend called Mi-ah!!!

Gary: (hugged JinHyuk tightly for thanking him) Gomawo JinHyuk ah, jinja gomawa.

JinHyuk: Hyung, can't breathe here~~~~ (coughing)

Gary: Mianne (quickly released JinHyuk, has his hands on JinHyuk's shoulders) I won't lose her again this time!! I'm going! (runs to the door). Remember to lock the door when you leave!

JinHyuk: Be careful hyung....

JinHyuk's POV: Noona-ah mianne but I think this is the best for you..:) (then he goes home)

++++++++++++++++++

*Ding dong x2*

Mi-ah: Who is it? (eating a piece of chip inside whilst responses to the door) OH!!!! (she just opened without knowing it's Gary) Op..pa...what are you doing here?

Gary: (breathless) Where is Jihyo?

Mi-ah: Ji...Jihyo unnie....is not...here!!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter