Chapter 38

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Gary comes just in time Jihyo is getting EunMi ready to go to kindergarten. EunMi is wearing a yellow dress, a pair of white heel sandals, with her hello kitty backpack. His jaw drops when he see his cute little angle looks as beautiful as her mother. Together with Jihyo, the MC walk their little girl to school. On the way there, EunMi keep rejecting Gary from holding her hand. Gary understand that he still need sometime for EunMi to get used to him. After they drop EunMi off at the kindergarten, Gary suggest to find a coffee shop and have a talk. 

Jihyo: So how is everyone doing oppa? (stirring the cup of coffee)

Gary: JaeSuk hyung is busy as usual, JongKook's still living his lonely life in the gym ^^!, Haha is being the greatest father to his son, KwangSoo is being more popular with his "Asia Prince" nickname, JinHyuk is getting a lot of jobs lately and SukJin is living obedient to his wife like the fortune teller said. XD!!! 

Jihyo: Jinja, SukJin oppa really keep that prophecy in mind!!! ㅋㅋㅋand (hesitating) how about you? I...mean.. you and SangHee?

Gary: What about me and her? (playing dumb)

Jihyo: Yah! What do you think I'm asking??

Gary: Nothing!

Jihyo: Huh?

Gary: SangHee is like a dongsaeng to me, what do you think would happen between us?

Jihyo: Cuz she was taking care of you this whole time, so I thought might be you would fall for her beauty!!!

Gary: You gonna be kidding me!! I was treated that way cuz I didn't remember anything. This whole time, my love for you still burning strong inside of me!!!! (touched Jihyo's hand) Jihyo ah, can we get back like the past?

Jihyo: Oppa (withdraw her hand) I feel so happy and grateful that knowing your feelings but....

Gary: Is it because of ChinHo?

Jihyo: Oppa.......

Gary: So how about you and him? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter