Private Tutor

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday

The result from your math test were already out and were hanging on the elite hall.

“Wow! Unnie you got 120 points.” a girl said as you were passing them. “Congratulation Unnie, your first place again.” a other girl said and you just smiled at her.

“How could you get 120 points?...I thought that we only can reach 100 points?” Neal and the other guys popped out behind you.

“You can reach insgesamt 120…20 points are extra points.” you explained.

“Oh…I’m second…I got 119 points.” he said and you both high fived.

“I got 115 points.” Jason.

“113.” Justin.

“112 me.” Daivid.

BTS P.O.V

“115 Pointes.” Rap Monster said uninterested as usualy the best in the ranking.

“110…” Jin said and was the second best in the ranking.

While J-Hope, Suga, Jimin and V high fived each other, cuz they points weren’t low nor high enough…so just average.

“36 points?!” Jungkook mumbled. “36 POINTS!!!!!” he shouted after progressing.

“Ha! Loser!” the hyungs .

“H-Hyung!!!” he shouted. “My parents are going to kill me!!!” he added.

“You should have learned!” Jimin said while putting his arm on the youngerst boy shoulder.

“You guys don’t know what I’m saying!!” he paniked.

“We know, you’ll get punished from your parents.” V said.

“No! They-” he wanted to explain but got cut off trough his phone and picked up.

“JEON JEONGGUK!!!!!!” his parents shouted.

How did they already know?? he asked himself and started to panik.

“M-Mom, D-Dad please let me explain everything!” Jungkook said.

“NO! We don’t want to hear your excuses anymore!!” his dad said really annoyed.

“We’re coming tomorrow and going to talk to your principal about your grades!!” his Mom added before she hung up.

“Ohh! Someone is big tourble.” J-Hope said.

“Hyung, you don’t understand it…my parents…said if I got another bad result…then I need to move back to Busan!” he said.

“What?!!” they shouted shocked.

“What should we do?!?!??” he whined.

BTS P.O.V END

“3 weeks until we have our English exam.” Jason informed while yawning.

“It’s going to be easy!” David said.

“You also said this about the Math exam…” you said.

“It was easy!!” he protested.

“But why didn’t you then get the full points?” you asked.

“Hey! I’m still the best in my class!!” he said and pouted.

“Aww…our maknae tries to act cute…” you said while ruffling his hair.

“Aww…it don’t suites you.” Justin said while faking a smile.

“You’re just jealous!” he said before walking away from you.

“I think he had his special week in the month…” Neal joked.

“No! I don’t!!!” David shouted cuz he still could hear him.

------------------------------------------>>> Next Day >>>-------------------------------------------

BTS P.O.V 

“Pff…seems like my parents aren’t here…” Jungkook said in relive as they arrived in the school really early.

“Maybe they just bluff…” Suga said.

“Yeah seems like, they didn’t call me or try to contact me…” he said in suspect.

“Let’s just go to class and see what’s happen…” Jin suggest.

“Mhh…okay…” Jungkook said unsure.

“C’mon everything will be alright!!” Rap Monster said and try to cheer him up the way to the classes.

>>> Next Day >>>

“Jeon Jeongguk from class 1 BS, to the principal office right now!!” the announcement said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter