The big question

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday Morning

You were already in your class room, your head lying on the desk, while waiting for Teen Top and your Oppas. Your fever was gone, but you still looked like a ghost so you put some make up on to get some color in your face.

You weren’t allowed to go to school nor to leave the mansion, but you still did. So you looked out of the window and wonder if BTS is awake now and if they’ve notice that you were gone. Motorbikes sounds were coming from outside and little do you know it was your gang.

  From: Neal   Where are you?

 

  From: Hana   In front of my class room.

 

You texted back while walking out, you lean against the wall and waited for them.

“Hana!!” the guys shouted while running to you and huge you.

“Guys!! Let go! We have seen each other on Friday.” you said.

“But we miss you!!” they said and break the huge.

“Wow!!” they all said surprised.

“You look…” L.Joe started and try to find a word to describe you. “…good…” he lied.

“I know when you lie!” you said. “I know I look horrible.” you said.

“Horrible is understated!!” David said. “You look like a ghost.” he added.

“You got sick didn’t you?!” Jason asked and L.Joe looked at you before he put his hand on your forehead to check out your temperature.

“Kind of…but I’m fine now.” you said and slap L.Joes hand away.

“Aoww!!” he said. “That hurts!”

“Don’t touch me!” you said coldly.

“Yeah, she is fine.” he said.

The ringtone from your phone where echoing in the hallway which make you jump all of sudden, you didn’t expected a call, so you took your phone out and looked at the caller, along with the guys which surrounded you.

“Pink princess??” they said confused.

“Jin…” you mumbled, because you was also confused, you didn’t save him with this name.

“YA!!! HANA!!!” he shouted as you pick up. The guys cover their mouth to hold their laugh and cuz you gave them the shut-up-or-die look. “Where are you?!!” he added.

“I’m already in the school, with Teen Top so there is no need to worry, just eat the breakfast and come here.” you said.

“Teen Top...” he mumbled.

“Anyway don’t forget your now one week by my mansion.”

“Yeah, I know I’ve already pack my suitcase.”

“I still need to tell you something…”

“Telling me that you live with Teen Top together?” he said and you could hear the guys shouting questions at Jin.

“Yeah…Hey!! How do you know that?!” you asked.

“Ehm…” you could tell that he was panicking. ”I’ll eat breakfast. Bye!! I Love You!!” he said before hanging up.

You was irritated, you didn't know if it was because he knew that you live with Teen Top or the ‘I Love You’ part.

“This boy is annoying!” L.Joe mumbled.

“Why does he know that you live with Teen Top?” Jason asked.

“I don’t know…” you said, snapping out of your thought.

“If he knew that, then he maybe also know the other stuff…” Cap said.

>>>>>> 

You, Teen Top and BTS were standing in front of the school, all students were already gone, the school has ended twenty minutes ago.

“Minsoo Oppa, can you drive us to BTS mansion, we need to pick up my and Jins stuff.” you said while looking at CAP.

“Okay.” he said and patted your head.

“Hey!! What’s with us?” the guys protested.

“Just walk home, you guys need some exercises.” you said.

“You’re the one who need to exercise, pig!” L.Joe said so you punch him on the upper arm.

“Aoww!!!” he said and rubs the spot. You totally forgot that BTS were also there and watch you. “What’s your relationship?” V asked.

“I’m her boyfriend.” L.Joe said and put his arm around your shoulder.

“Eww!!” you said in disgust. “Like I would date someone like you!!” you said and punch him with your elbow on his stomach.

“This idiot is my cousin.” you said.

“Who do you call her idiot, you pig!!” he yelled while holding his stomach. You looked at him annoyed before you punch him on the same spot on the upper arm.

“Aoww!! I’m not your punching bag.” he complained.

“You both stop fighting.” CAP said.

“Fight!!” the guys shouting as they remember.

“Ya, Hana!! You still didn’t how you know to fight like yesterday!!” they shouted..

“You got into a fight?!?” Teen Top said surprised.

“Are you okay?” L.Joe said while shaking your shoulder.

“I’m fine!” you said and turned to BTS.

“Ehm…I…learn it as I was a kid…” you said and it was true, you learned it as a kid but you skilled your fighting skills as you started with the gang stuff.

“But your moves?” they asked.

“Teen Top!” you said.

“Ah…” they said and shake their head.

“Anyway let’s go now.” you said waiting for CAP to open the car. “I want to change into normal clothes.” you said and get in, to the passenger seat.

“See you guys at home.” you said to Teen Top after you rolled down the window. Cap and BTS also got into the car, you told Cap the address and he started to drive toward BTS mansion when suddenly something came to your mind.

You wake up today in your pajama but you didn’t remember that you change into them.

“Guys…” you called BTS while looking at the mirror. “I didn’t remember to change into my pajama yesterday…could you please explain me what happened?” you asked and every one of them stared at Jin who looked away awkwardly.

“Jin!!” you said.

“I needed to, your outdoor clothes were too thick, you needed something light like your pajama!” he said. “I swear I didn’t see anything.”

“Oh…L.Joe is going to kill you surely.” CAP said.

>>>>>> 

It started to get dark outside, Teen Top and Jin were in the living room and watched some TV or played some games while you were in the kitchen and prepared dinner.

“Hana, I need to go.” Jin said as he enter the kitchen. “The guys got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter