Chapter 15

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday Morning

“Have a nice day, Hana!” your driver shouted after you.

“You too.” you said and close the door.

“Good Morning!” you said happily as you saw BTS staring at you, with a really serious look. They just roll their eyes and walked toward the school, giving you the cold shoulder.

Gosh what's with their mood changer! you thought while walking toward the school and great the students. You had a bed feeling as you enter the school, but you just ignore it. The guys are late!! you said in your head as you walk toward the glass door, while looking at your watch and holding your ID.

Then you suddenly tripped over someone’s foot, so you walked a few steps forward and try to get your balance again but before you even could try someone push you down. Your ID slip few steps in front of you. Annoyed of the s*th you looked who it was and was a bit shocked/ surprised cuz you saw BTS behind you smirking and then they pass you, leaving you on the floor.

What the is wrong with them. you thought and try to ignore what just happened, you try to reach your ID, but suddenly someone stepped on it. You looked up and saw Jin.

“Seems like your watchdogs aren’t here!” he said really coldly and you could with a touch of hate.

Before you even can make a sound someone lifted you up on your feet. You looked behind you seeing Neal smiling at you, then you saw Justin pushing Jin away and David taking your ID.

“What’s wrong with you guys!!” Jason shouted. “She helped you guys so often and you thank her with such a behavior!!!!”

“We never asked for help!!!” J-Hope said.

“Let’s just go!” Rap Monster order. “They all will get it later.” he added.

“Are you Okay?” Justin asked.

“Thanks for your help guys!” you said and walked toward the glass door.

Monday was just annoying for you and your Oppas, cuz BTS did everything to annoys you guys. Every time you try to talk to them, they just ignore you and walks pass you.

Thursday wasn’t even better, now the rest of the delinquent class would annoys/ bully the elite students. You and the guys have heard so many complains from the students and teacher, but you couldn’t do anything against it.

Wednesday a pretty normal day you thought, at first it was the delinquent students were quiet and didn’t do anything to make trouble. But it was just the calm before the storm, which was on the last class period.

*Every students please meet at the auditorium!* the announcement said.

You all never heard the voice before, so everyone didn’t know what to do. But the teacher just send you off, to the auditorium what was really dark only a few light were on so everyone took a seat and waited.

“What’s going on here?” Neal asked while sitting next to you.

“I don-”

*BANG*

The door shut closed, on the same time the light turn off and Students started to panic.

“NOW!!!” you heard Rap Monster shouting, then it follows with loud bangs. It was too dark to even know what just exploded. The students get even more in panic, after the bangs, they ran to the doors but it was locked. Some also try to switch the lights on but failed, it wouldn’t turn on. Panic started now to mix with fear and worry, the student’s getting louder and louder.

“HEY!!!!!” you heard Neal shouting next to you, making everyone mute, it's rare to hear Neal's voice. “Don’t panic!! Everything -” he added but the door suddenly open and everyone run out, the lights also turn on in the auditorium.

The whole auditorium was cover with withe dust, what seems to be flour. Even you and the guys were cover with it, with mixed feeling you get out, only getting complains and question from the students.

“Unnie/ Noona/ Hana, what’s going on here?!” “What should we do?!” “Who did this!!”

“TO EVERYONE!!!” you shouted making them mute. “You all can go home now, after this incident; I don’t think you guys can still study.”

“Kick the delinquents out!!” someone shouted.

“We don’t have any proves that it was them.” you said.

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re cover in flour, they weren’t in there and we clearly could hear the voice of their class representative.” someone fire back. The guy and you exchanges some looks.

“We’ll inform you guys about the incident and the consequence for the culprit!” Jason shouted. “Now go back to class, take your stuff and go home.” David added and so they leave.

“I can’t believe that she’s still helping them, I thought she was one of us?” you heard a guy talking.

“YA!! How dare you!” a girl yelled. “Did you forget how much effort she gives for us?”

“Yeah, she is right, let’s just wait and see what’s going to happen.” another boy said.

“Hana, it’s obviously…it was them.” Justin said while brush off the flour on his body.

“I know!” you said and ruffle your hair to get the flour off. “But I want to know the reason.” you added before walking to the secretary room.

“Hana, I need to report this to your parents!” the principal said as he walked toward his desk.

“Mr. XXX, you don’t report this to my parents, we still doesn’t know the reason why they did that and who it did.”

“The reason is unimportant and we already know who it did.” he said, surly annoyed of you protecting the guys.

“Then let’s say it so, if your reporting this to my parents than I also need to report that you didn’t tell them that someone hacked into our school system.” you blackmail him and went out leaving him mute in his office.

You went to class and took your stuff, where your members were waiting for you. Without even saying something you walked down to the hall, meeting all the students from the elite school. What’s going on here?? you all thought and walked pass the huge crowd.

Students from the other side of the school, all lined up with their cellphones in their hand, you knew what they would do if you leave the school building, but you didn’t care. You just walked out like usually, followed by the guys and then slowly other followed, it quickly started. Lights flashing almost from every side, shouting mean stuff, joking and made fun of you and with every step you make your blood boiled.

“If any of this picture is going on the internet then you all better search for a other school!! Cuz I’ll let your part of the school close, FOREVER!!!!” you shouted and they stopped and mute, except the so called ‘Queenkas’ and BTS who were near the gate, they still made fun of you all.

“Meeting room, as soon as you got home.” Jason whispered while passing you. The guys went to their bike and drive away. Your blood boiled even more with every step you got near them, you just wanted to punch them so badly, so you take a deep breath and your hands were in your jacket pocket in a fist. You only looked on the ground, cuz you knew if you saw their faces you couldn’t control yourself.

“SHUTE THE UP!!!!” a really familiar voices shouted.

“WTF!! Are you guys doing here?!!” Jungkook asked.

“If you guys still make fun of them, then you better say your last wish!!” L.Joe ignored his question and just shouted.

“Right, as if you have any chance against us!!” Rap Monster said with a smirk on his face. L.Joes was so angry that his blood started to boil, he was already ready to fight, only seconds and his fist was next to Rap Monsters face. He really wanted to punch the smirk out of his face but Teen Top stopped him. Without even waiting any seconds you run and back huge him.

“Oppa, don’t do it!” you said.

“Hana…” he said without even looking away. “But they-”

“Let it be, please~” you said with the sweetest voice you had.

“Okay!” he said and let his fist drop, he quickly grabbed your wrist and dragged you toward the car.

“What did just happened?” V asked disbelieved.

>>>>>

“L.Joe!! What are you doing here?!” you asked while Cap were driving. “And don’t dare to lie!!”

“Ehm…I’m…going to…ehm…live with you…” he stuttered.

“What?! Why?” you asked.

“Cuz I wanted to…” he answered as Cap park on the front door.

“No! Never! Forget it!!” you said while getting out of the car. You quickly walked to the door and opened it, only to see many boxed in the hall. “What the hell!!” you mumbled.

“Oh…I mean WE, Teen Top and I are going to live with you…” L.Joe said as he stood behind you.

  From: Jason   Take a shower first, before you go to the   meeting room.

You just rolled your eyes and walked toward your room.

“PS. We're also going to be in the same school.” L.Joe shouted after you, but you just slam the door behind you.

After taking a shower and chancing into some more comfortable clothes then you walked downstairs. Seeing your new house mate in the living room and all the boxes were also gone.

“Oh Hana, where are you going?” Ricky asked while walking after you.

“Somewhere.” you answered.

“Where are you going?” L.Joe now asked also following you, but you just ignore him and his questions and quickly walked to the basement.

“What’re you doing?” both boy asked while carefully walking the stares down. You could tell there were scared, one of the lights were broken and so it’s would blink few times. They looked carefully around while you did your usual routine to open the door.

“!” both of them screamed as their back touches each other and quickly turn around to see who it was. “YA!! Don’t scare me like this!!”

“Hana, Ricky/ Hyung is so a scary cat!” both of them said while pointing at each other and then looked at you, but you were already gone. “H-H-Hana!?!?!” they both screamed and quickly huge each other. Suddenly the door shut closed, panic shows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter