Welcome

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day you woke up not in your usually room, but in your second one. You slowly sit up and looked at your phone 5:43 am.

“To early…” you said as stand up and walked to the door, you quietly open it and walked carefully and quietly out. You didn’t want to wake your members up, since you guys were really late out. But you stopped as you hear some noises downstairs, you walked quietly down and found all your members awake, David playing games, Jason was watching videos, Justin was surfing in the internet and Neal where in the kitchen and cooking breakfast.

“Ohh…you guys are up early.” you said as you enter the living room.

“Yeah…let’s say we got up early…” David said looking at you then back to his game.

“Anyway…where can I go out? The secret passage or the normal door?” you asked.

“It would be odd if we came with a girl and she wouldn’t leave the mansion…” Jason said.

“Okay, then I’m going out from the front. See ya later!” you said and left.

>>> Skip forward >>>

“Good Morning, Unnie/Noona!” a group of girl and boys greeted you as you walked in the school ground.

“Good Morning.” you said and bow a bit. “Hurry up in, we still have a morning meeting in the auditorium.” you remembered and they start to walk with you but you stopped as soon as you hear motorbikes, so you turn around and saw how Jason, Justin, Neal and David drive into the school ground.

“Yo~ Hana!!” Neal shouted as he put his helmet down. You just bow a bit and continue to walk to the school building, while the guys got surrounded by fan girls.

You walked like usually in to the building, but this time it was really noise, noisier than usually and quickly realize why it was so loud. You saw a bunch of guys in a different school uniform, talking, joking and flirting with girls from the normal high school. While the students from your school looked really annoyed from the presence of them.

You started to walk again but unfortunately someone bumped into you, making you fall on the floor.

“YA!!” Haneul shouted and get everyone’s attention. “Watch were you go, nerd!!” she added, making the student from the high school laughing and then new student joined to.

“YA!!” Jason shouted and making everyone shut up.

“Hi Oppas!!” Haneul shouted happily.

“We’re not your Oppas! Never was and never will be!!” Jason said annoyed from what happened.

“Everything alright, Hana?” Neal asked while helping you up.

“Yes, thanks Oppa.” you said and start to walk to the glass door, followed by your Members.

BTS P.O.V

“Hey, isn’t this that chick from yesterday? The one that doesn’t fall for Hyungs charm?” Jungkook asked while pointing at you.

“YA! What do you mean with she didn-” Jimin protested but cut off from J-Hope.

“Yeah, seems like she is one of the Elite student.”

“At least one good news for today.” Rap Monster said and watch you how you walked in with the guys.

“Ah…Where is Jin Hyung?” V asked.

“He is already in the auditorium-” Suga got cutt off.

“Oppa!!” Haneul shouted as she saw BTS and quickly walk to them.

BTS P.O.V END

Meanwhile

“So where are the other guys?” the principal asked while talking with Jin backstage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter