Chapter 1

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6am in the morning you got wake up through your alarm, you automatically sit up and looked at the clock. 1pm in L.A… you thought while you stand up. You went to the window, open the curtain and then the window to get fresh air in your room.

It was really quiet so that you only hear the rain drops, you like to listen to the rain, but you weren’t in the mood to. So you turn your currently favorite song on, really, really loud so that it was echoing through the mansion. You didn’t care that the music is really loud, since there is nobody that would complain to it. Your parents live in L.A while you are in Seoul.

So you did your normal morning routine, taking a shower, chancing into your school uniform, put some make up on, pack your school bag and then turn the music off before you went to an empty kitchen. You put out two coffee-to-go-mugs out and filed one with coffee and the other one with a green juice, after that you clean the stuff that you used.

“Just in time.” you mumbled as you hear the doorbell. So you quickly took the two mugs and your bag with you to the hall and put your shoes on before you left the mansion.

“Good Morning!” your personal driver greeted you.

“Morning.” you said and looked the door.

“Ready to go? Do you have everything?” he asked.

“Ne.” you said and turn to him. “Here for you.” you added and gave him the mug with the coffee on it.

“Thanks.”

“Did you take your medicine yet?” he asked as you both were on the car.

“Not yet.”

“Did you bring them with you?”

“Yep, it’s in here.” you said and pointed at your mug.

“You know, your parents would be really worried if they know that you don’t take your medicine.”

“They are just too over protective; I wouldn’t die if I don’t take them.”

>>> Skip forward >>>

15 minutes later and you were now in front of the school gate.

“Have a good day.”

“Ne, you too.”

“Ah you don’t need to pick me up after school, I want to walk home today.”

“You sure, it’s raining.”

“Yeah and it’s only water.”

“Ok but give me a call if you’re already home.”

“Sure, bye.” you said and he dorve off.

Another day… you thought while walking to the school building.

“Good Morning, Unnie!” some girls were greeting you.

“Good Morning to you too.” you said and smiled at them.

“Look at here, she think that she is something special.” “Gosh she is so ugly, what do they see in here.” “There she comes the arrogant princess.” some girls from the other school were whispering to each other, but you didn’t care.

You just walked to the school building, went to the right side of the building and took your card out as you were standing in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter