One week by him

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as you and Teen top got home, you slammed the door from your bedroom and looked it. You throw your bag on your desk while calling your parents. Nobody of Teen Top knows what happened, since you left the school, you would just look at them with your killer stare if they try to ask you what happened.

Teen Top exchange some sights before walking quietly to your room, they press their ears against the door to hear what you’re saying. But there is no need to cuz you were shouting.

“Mom! Dad! You’re gonna be kidding me!!” “How is it the best for me?!!” “Is it that’s why you accepted the Big Hit high? Only that we meet?!!” “Whatever!!” you shouted next and throw your phone against the door, you knew Teen top were on the other side of the door and were listening.

You just jumped into your bed and pressed your face into your pillow and yelled out your anger.

Teen Top P.O.V

“Who is going to talk to her?” Cap asked.

“Who of you wants to die now? Is a better question.” L.Joe said.

“Not me!” they all shouted.

“L.Joe, you do it.” Cap order.

“Why I?” he protested.

“Cuz she is your cousin.” Niel said.

“But I-” he said but got cut off through his phone.

“Hello Aunt.” L.Joe said and walked into his room.

“Ne, we know.”

“What?” he said in disbelieve. “She is going to marry this jerk! No wonder she’s so angry now.”

“Okay, I’ll try. Bye.” he said, hung up and looked at the guys. “I’m definitely not going in.” he added.

“Come on!” they all said. “She can’t be that angry.”

“I'll text her members to come over and calm her down.” he said.

>>>>> 

“What did happen?” Jason asked Teen Top who were waiting in the living room.

“Kim Sukjin happened…or her and his parents.” L.Joe started.

“What do you mean?” David asked confused.

“Jin is her fiancé.” L.Joe said.

“What? I thought she’s going to marry one of us four.” Justin said.

“Wrong.”

“Now someone of you guys needs to calm her down.” Changjo said.

“Why someone of us?!” they all protested.

“Because you guys can calm her down?” Chunji said.

“Bullsh*t! Who did say that?” they all said.

“Just leave her alone.” Neal said. “She just needs time.”

Teen Top P.O.V END

Sunday Evening

“HANA!!” L.Joe shouted. “You’re Dad on the phone!!”

“I don’t want to talk to him!!” you said while entering the living room.

“Too late!” he said and throws the phone to you. You just rolled your eyes.

“What?” you asked really coldly.

“No, I don’t want to do this!” “I don’t care what you think is a good idea!” “Hello?! He’s living with six other guys!! And I don’t want him in my mansion.” “I don’t want.” you shouted.

“Okay!! Fine! I’m doing it, but only for two week!!” you said and hung up.

“What did happen?” they all asked.

“My parents and their stupid ideas!!” you mumbled while walking down to the basement and took a suitcase with you.

“Hana?” they all called, but you just ignore them and walked up to your room.

“Why are you packing?” Changjo asked.

“Cuz my parents had the great idea, that I should live with my fiancé for two week.”

“Say what?” Chunji said.

“I’m one week by his home and he’ll live one week by us.”

“Say what!!” Ricky now said.

Monday

You never experience, that time can fly so fast. In the morning you stepped into the school and in another second you’re already leaving it. Without even knowing how you got there, you were standing in front of the mansion from BTS.

“Noona, are you only going to stay there?” Jungkook shouted, making you snap out of your thought.

“Ah! I’m coming!” you said and reach for your suitcase but Jins hand were already on it and carry it in.

“Thanks.” you said.

“Which room did she get?” Jin asked.

“Yours, you’re shear your room with her.” Rap Monster said.

“What? Why?” he complained.

“Gotta be kidding me!” you mumbled.

“Topp Dogg.” Rap Monster simply said.

“Topp Dogg.” you mumbled, you’ve already hear this name, they were also a gang.

“Topp Dogg are friends of us, they’ve the keys for our mansion.” Jungkook said.

“They would come sometimes over and sleep here, in our guest rooms.” V added. “It’s better to sleep with someone you know, then with someone stranger, or do you want to sleep with someone stranger?” Rap Monster asked.

“You don't really think using the guest rooms, do you?” Jin asked as you didn’t answered them.

“Shh~, I’m still thinking.” you said.

“Hana/Noona!” they said in disbelieve.

“Gosh guys, I’m just kidding!” you said.

“Ptff…” they said relieved.

>>>>> 

BTS were in their room to change into usual clothes, so you took the opportunity and walked around the mansion. You stopped in the kitchen, you were looking into the kitchen cabinets and fridge and your thoughts were right, they had mostly just instant noodles, frozen pizza, snacks, sweets and energy drinks.

“How could they have such body’s if they eat only this?” you asked yourself before walking to the living room.

“Guys!!” you heard Rap Monster shouting. “Topp Dogg, needs help!!” he said and run down, followed by s. They all quickly slipped into their shoes and run out and forget you.

“Wait!!” Jungkook shouted, making his hyung freeze. “What’s with Noona?!” he asked.

“Oh right!” they said, so Rap Monster quickly went back into the mansion.

“Ehm…Hana, we’re out for a while, so do whatever you want, if you’re hungry than just order some food and if you want to go out then don’t forget to bring a key with you.” he said before running out again.

Without even wasting time, you walked up to Jins room and change into normal clothes, you took your purse and phone and put it into your bag, before walking downstairs. You slip into your shoes and take the key for the mansion, you locked the door behind you and walked toward the closest grocery store.

>>>>> 

You were just finish with putting the grocery in the fridge or kitchen cabinets. Then you went to the couch and called Teen Top, then your gang members so talk a bit. After that you went back to the kitchen and put the ingredients out for your and the guys dinner. You wanted some western style kitchen, so you decided to cook spaghetti carbonara with a salad as side dish and cupcakes as desert.

>>>>> 

“Oho…” you said as you realize that you cook too much, but this problem quickly vanish as your stomach start to growl. It wanted some food, but you didn’t know if you should wait for BTS to come back and eat together or just to eat alone.

So you ended up waiting for them, they were almost three hours gone, so after waiting for an half of hour your stomach won. You walked to the kitchen and took a plate of the carbonara and salad and start to eat it. After you were done you put your plate into the sink and wash it, before you eat your cupcake.

Then you waited a couple of minutes before you walked up to Jins room and head to his bathroom, you take a quick shower cuz you smelled like food.

>>>>> 

“Woo hoo!! We won!!” Yano and Jungkook shouted happily while entering the mansion.

“Ehm…hyung…” Topp dogg, were confused as they saw the lights still on and smell the food. “You guys are really forgetful.” P-Goon said and slipped out of his shoes, like the other guys did. They were about to go to the living room, but freeze as they saw you coming downstairs.

You were only wearing a white oversize t-shirt, who show one side of your shoulder along with your black bra strap and black pajama shorts that show your long milky white legs, your hair were still a bit wet.

Topp Dogg include Jimin were staring at you like you were piece of meat, in front of hungry wolfs.

“Ehm…Hi…” you awkwardly said as you realize how they were staring at you.

“Hey y lady…” the guys said while looking up and down at you.

“Guys!!” Rap Monster disturbed their fantasy. “Meet Jin hyungs fiancée!!” he added.

“F-Fiancée!!” they shouted and turned to Jin.

“Ya! Hyung!! Why didn’t you told us that you’re going to get married?!” Kido shouted while shaking his best friend. “Cuz it’s an arranged marriage…our parents wanted.” Jin explained while looking away. You walked down the rest of the stairs and stopped in front of the guys.

“You guys are injured.” you said.

“It’s not that bad…” one of the guy said, but you just shake your head.

“Topp Dogg, right?” you asked.

“Ne…” they answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter