Does he know?

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>-----------------------------------------

“You shouldn’t have fight yesterday!!” Jason said strict.

“You’re to overprotecting! I didn’t even get injured!” you said while Neal took off the bandage to clean your wound.

“I’m not and your hand got injured!” he said.

“But it wasn’t these guys, I just had my fist to tight.”

“But still…this all wouldn’t happen if you didn’t get into this fight.”

“This all wouldn’t happened when you guys didn’t played basketball!”

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Stop here before you both said something wrong.” Justin shouted.

“Hana, you’re out of the gang until your hand is fully healed!” Jason said really strict.

“What?!! How dare you kick your leader out!!!”

“I’m still older than you!”

“Wow and you think one year makes a different?!!”

“Watch how you talk little miss!!”

“Like I give a f*-” you said and stopped to take deep breath.

“I’m done…” Neal mumbled.

“Thanks.” you said and walked out leaving them dumfounded.

“Great!! Just great! You did a good job, Jason!!” Justin said.

“Don’t tell me that you didn’t had a problem, that she fight even if she’s injured?!” he asked while looking at the other members.

“We don’t like it either, but she is still our leader!!” Neal said while cleaning the mess.

“Without her we wouldn’t be here right now, we would have a normal boring day as just normal students.” David added.

“I know but still…”

“You’re to overprotective, she is old enough to take care for herself.” Neal said.

“Fine, I’m going to apologize!”

“Hee, not now… she would punch the hell out of you, right now…try it later if she isn’t angry anymore.” David stopped him.

“Okay…I’m going later, after she isn’t that angry anymore.”

Meanwhile

You walked to the rooftop, where only the class rep. and the school rep. are allowed to be. Always when you were angry you went to the rooftop, since there is a punching bag, you would always let your anger out while punching the punching bag. But this time you weren’t alone there.

BTS P.O.V

“Why are we doing this?!” Jungkook mumbled while Suga try to open the door to the girls class representative room.

“I don’t know, but Jin hyung order this.” Suga said.

“You know that the only girl class rep. is Hana, right?…So why do you want to enter the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter