Chapter 19

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana!!” Jin said loud so his friend stopped. “Are you a member of SA?” he asked.

Their eyes glue on you, second passed, you still didn't answer. You open your mouth, but nothing came up, so you closed it again. They looked suspicious at you, while your brain were working hard to find an answer.

Can I trust them? Should I trust them? Are they even ready to know the true?

And hundred other question popped out of your mind.

“Noona…” Jungkook called, so you looked up and saw their suspicious look.

Holy crap, it's too late to lie now. you panicked.

“Hana, are you a member of SA?” Jin asked again.

“I…” you hesitate to answer and luckily the doorbell rang, cutting you off. You made your way pass them, to walk toward the front door, but they still followed you. You opened the door and were quite surprised, seeing your members staying there in normal clothes.

“Oh…” you said surprised.

“What’re you guys doing here?” Jin asked coldly behind you.

“We’re her friends!” David said pissed with the greeting.

“Come in…” you said relieve.

>>>>>> 

Tense was in the air, the whole mansion was quiet, everyone was mute, you could hear the rain starting. You were standing in the now so big living room, BTS were sitting on the left from you, SA on the opposite while Teen Top was in the middle. Some of SA and BTS change glance, while the other eyes glue on you.

“Hana.” Jin said, waiting for your answer, you gaze over at him than to your gang member, who gave you a simply nod.

“Okay...” you started and putted everyone attention to you. “I’ll tell you a secret of mine, but you promise me that you would never, and I mean never tell or talk about with someone who isn’t in this room.”

“What kind of secret is it?” Rap Monster asked.

“You first need to promise me, either way I'm not going to tell you.” you said while looking at them.

“Okay…” Suga said. “We promise you.” they said.

“So what is it?” J-Hope asked curiously.

You take a deep breath and started. “Most people know me as Lee Hana, the daughter of the Lee Empire. But” you paused. “There is also another side of me, known as Dark Q, leader of SA.”

The line on their mouth fall open to an 'O' shaped, eyes widen, holding their breath, you could tell that their brain try to progress what you did just tell to them.

“T-That’s a good joke, Hana.” Jimin said.

“I wasn’t joking.” you said seriously.

“Does that means that they are your-” J-Hope asked while pointing at the guys in front of him.

“Yo, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter