Chapter 21

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry, but I’m tried already…” you said trough your phone to Jin while walking up and down the hall. It’s been now five days since you last saw Jin or any of his gang members.

“Ohh…okay…” he said and you could hear the disappointing in his voice.

“But you can come over if you want or we could do something tomorrow.” you said trying to lift up his mood

“Tomorrow sounds good…” he said. “As long as Mark didn't steal you away from me AGAIN...”

“Oppa are you jealous?” you asked.

“Me jealous? No, I’m not!” he said. “Why should I? It’s totally normal that the bride is ditching her fiancé, for a childhood friend.” he snapped. “I’m totally fine!”

“Yeah sure, you aren’t jealous!” you mumbled while rolling your eyes.

“Hey Hana, let’s watch a movie!” Mark shouted as you pass the door and hold a DVD up.

“Sure.” you said and smiled.

“Are you and him going out again?” he asked.

“Why? Are you jealous?” you asked.

“No I’m not!” he said.

“Then you don’t need to know. Bye!” you said and quickly hung up.

“You’re fiancé?” Mark asked as you walked toward the couch and fall into it.

“Yes.” you said annoyed as he put the DVD in and went back to the couch.

He took the remote and press to play, but paused it again as he saw L.Joe walking down the stairs, with his phone on his ear.

“Chill, Hana and Mark are here, watching a DVD in the living room.” L.Joe said while walking into the living room and you could tell of his annoyed face that it must be Jin who called him.

“Hyung!” Mark mounted while pointing at the seat next to him. “Let’s watch together.”

L.Joe made an OK sign while rolling his eyes few times. He takes a deep breath. “Look.” he said cutting Jin off.

“Why don’t you and the guys just come over tomorrow, let’s have a pool/BBQ party, include Teen Top.” he suggested.

“Can I invite my friend?” Mark asked and L.Joe nodded.

How I miss my friends right now…

-------------------------------------------->>>Next Day >>>-------------------------------------------

2PM

L.Joe was in the kitchen and prepares the meat. While you were in the garden, sitting on a picnic blanket along with Mark, he put his head on your lap and looked up at your face while you looked at the pool. You were daydream while he was lost in his thought. Mark break the silence after some minutes.

“Hana…” Mark said softly, making you snap out of your dream and looked down at him.

“Who was your first love/crush?” he asked from nowhere.

You take a moment to progress his question. “It’s a secret~” you whispered.

He then quickly sit up. “C’mon tell me!” he pounded.

“Nope…” you simply said and smiled.

“Does your friend know it?” he asked meaning your gang members.

You open your eyes and looked at him. “Sure.” you said. “We've no secrets from each other.”

“Unfair!” he mumbled.

“Do you’ve secrets from me?” you asked.

“No.” he said a bit angry. “I've never keep a secret from you… I never wanted to have secrets from you...I thought you would do the same…”

“I’m sorry…” you said and stand up. “But there are some secrets that nobody should know…” you said and glance over your shoulder and looked at him. He seems to be disappointed and didn’t looked at you.

“I told you about my first crush/ love.” he said.

A bitter sweet smile appears on your face. “Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter