Mission Completed

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------>>> Next Day >>>-----------------------------------------

2:30 AM

Your alarm rang, sleepy and annoyed you sit up and turn it off. You stretch, yawn and looked for a few seconds into nowhere. Then you turn on the light on your nightstand and went to the bathroom, doing your morning routine, just a faster than usually.

2:50 AM

You just tie your hair into a ponytail and went out of the bathroom, you took your purse and headphone and put it into your bag. While your phone is in your pocket, you went to the door and looked the last time, before you took your red suitcase next to the door and went down to the hall. You put your suitcase and bag next to the door. Then you quickly went down to the basement and then to the meeting room.

3:00 AM

“Yo, DQ!” the guys said as you enter.

“Yo.” you reply and went to the three black boxes.

You and Jason controlled if everything is in the boxes that you need, while Neal, Justin and David took the six black suitcase out and brought them to the garage, in the guy’s mansion.

8 minutes later and you both were finish controlling everything, so Jason took two boxes and started to walk toward the mansion. While you were still busy packing some plans and your laptop into a briefcase. Then you put the briefcase above the box and start to carry it out of the meeting room, you closed the door behind you, cuz you were the last in there.

You walked quickly toward the guys mansion, while caring the box, it was a bit scary to walk the hallway alone, since the guys love to do some pranks on you in there. But then you saw someone running toward you, you couldn’t really see who it was cuz he was still too far away.

“Hey DQ! You’re slow!” he shouted and run faster toward you.

“Shut up Ace!!” you shouted and started to walk faster.

“Let me help you.” Neal said and took the box from you.

“I’m not that weak, you know!” you said and try to take it again, but he quickly walked faster.

“I’m not saying your weak, I’m just saying your slow.” he said. “Now hurry up, we’re waiting for you!” he added and you run after him.

3:30 AM

After helping the guys putting the boxes and suitcases to the car you went back to your mansion. You quickly run up to your room and took your table pc, then back down, you took your bag, suitcase and your keys and walked out of the mansion. You locked behind you and checked at your table pc if everything is really closed, what it was. So last but not least you turn the security system on.

“Hurry up!” David shouted from the car, so you took everything and walked quickly to them. Neal get out and helped you to put your stuff into the car trunk, before you get in.

4:30 AM

You guys arrived at your second house, in the forest where you had a great view at Seoul, it was way smaller than your mansion in Seoul. You helped the guys to bring everything in the house; you put the black suitcase and boxes to the basement and your normal suitcase in the living room. 15 minutes later and you guys were finish, so you wanted to sleep a bit before the really mission started. But there were just a little thing, the house only has two rooms, in one there were three beds and in the other one were a double bed.

Without saying anything you walked up to the room with the double bed, you turn your alarm in your phone on and lay in the bed, while the guys were augmenting which one of them is going to be in the same room as you. And as usual Neal didn’t say anything and also went up to the double room, finding you already lying comfortable on the bed. He quietly crawl in, trying not to wake you up…but then the door swung open and the guys were a bit annoyed.

“Ya! Neal y-” Justin shouted, but before he could finish you’ve already hit him with a pillow.

“Guys!! GET OUT!!! I want to sleep!!” you shouted really angry.

“Okay!! Chill your , old lady!” David said and quickly run to the other room.

“We’re going…” Jason said and throws the pillow back to you. So you put it back to his place.

As soon as they were out you went lay back in the bed and started to cuddle with Neal and soon you both fall asleep.

8:00 AM

Neal and you wake up through your alarm, you quickly turn it off and told Neal to sleep again, but he didn’t wanted to. So you guys ended up driving with the car to the next convenience store and bought some bred and drink for the guys. You were eating while he drives and planed everything in your head.

9:00 AM

After all you guys eat you went down to the basement and unpack the boxes and lay everything on a table. Then you show them the map and the street that’s going to be blocked for other cars. So no innocent victims are going to get hurt. Then you told them your plan and also split the guys, so after explaining them everything, so you change into your bulletproof clothes. But since you wanted to make sure that nobody of them get really hurt, you force them to wear another layer of bulletproof clothes, since is going to be really dangerous. You also gave them a new tool, that you’ve been working on, everyone got theirs on their favorite color and also their names were also on it.

“Glasses?” Jason asked.

“Yeah, but these aren’t normal glasses…they are new tools…” you said and put it on and press the small button on the side. So the guys did the same.

“It has a camera on each side…” you said and show it to them. “So you can see the what the other are doing…”

“Show Joker.” you said and the glass shows you the view from David.

“Show Dark Queen/ Shadow/ Knight/ Ace.” the guys did the same.

“Wow! Cool!” they said.

“It’s a great tool to cheat on test.” David said.

“Stop showing.” you said and the glasses stopped.

“Guys stop the program…”

“Okay…” they all said and stopped it.

Then you went to the light switch and turn the light off, now everything were dark, so dark that you couldn’t see anything anymore.

“Hana, I can’t see anything!” the guys complained.

“Night vision.” you said and your glass turns into a night vision.

“Night vision.” the guys did the same.

“AAA!!!” David shouted as you scary him.

“Pft…you should’ve saw you face.” you said amused.

“Don’t do it again!!” he shouted while holding his heart.

“Amazing…” they all said and started to walk in the dark room.

9:45 AM

You guys left the mansion on your motorbikes, except David, he was behind Jasons cuz he didn’t need his in this mission.

“Be careful.” you said through the mini headset as Neal and Justin were driving the opposite direction then you, David and Jasons.

“Same to you guys.” Justin replay.

“See you later.” Jason said and drive away.

10:15 AM

Jason, David and you arrived at the garage of the mall. It was almost empty, only the three cars that the clan wanted were there and also some secret service people were there.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” they bow as you guys get off from the motorbike. You guys walked to them without putting the helmet down, cuz first of all they couldn’t see how you guys look like and second the helmet had a voice changer build in.

“Yo!” Jason and David said and salute.

“Did you guys do what I wanted?” you asked and pointed at the cars.

“Neh…” the one who looked like the leader said and passed the keys to you.

“K.” you said. “Joker, follow me.” you order while going toward the middle car.

“You going to be in the trunk…” you said while opening it and you knew that he made this face -.-.

“You’re hiding on the hidden space…” you sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter