Mission!

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana is it a really good idea to teach Jungkook alone?” Jason asked.

“Guys, no need to worry. I’m not weak!” you said while going down the stairs with them.

“It’s not that we think your weak, but we don’t like the idea that you’re alone with a guy…that’s belong to an gang that’s not our allie.” Neal said.

“Okay…then do you want to make them to our allies?”

“No I don’t think it’s a good idea.” he said as he thing about it.

“Ya! Don’t try to change the topic!” Justin shouted from behind.

“No I didn’t try to change the topic…anyway, I’m off!” you said and run off.

“That girl…seriously…” the guys mumbled.

>>> Skip forward >>>

You walked fast out of the school building and saw Jungkook and his hyungs waiting next to the school gate.

“Hey Noona!” Jungkook waved as he saw you.

“Hey…did you bring your books?”

“Yep…” he said and showed it to you. You both was about to go until…

“Noona!!!!” you heard David shouting so you turn around and saw him running to you, while Jason & Justin smirking behind him.

Oh…sh*t!!

“Noona! Don’t forget me! You told me that you would also help me with English!” he said and pouted.

Seriously...

“Oh really?” you asked.

“Yeah!”

“Wait I thought that it would be only two of us…” Jungkook protested.

“Nope!” David said and smirked at him. “I’ve my books with me…” he added while looking at you.

“Okay then let’s go…” Jungkook said annoyed of David.

“David…your motorbike…” you said and pointed at it.

“Oh…yeah I forget…” he said and rub the back of his head. “Okay then I’m driving with my motorbike…I’m waiting in front of your house…” he said and run off.

“He knew where you live?” Jin asked.

“Ne, my friends know where I live…”

“Okay…Hyungs we’re going…” Jungkook said.

“Wait!” Rap Monster shouted. “Isn’t it better if we knew where Jungkook is…if something happened…” he added.

“Okay…?” you said and took a pen and a piece of paper out to write your address.

“I think it’s better if I’m going along…so I know the way…” he said as you gave him your address.

“Aehm…-” you didn’t know what to say.

“Two are better than one…” Jin said.

“Me too! I want to come to.” the other guys shouted.

“Hyung I’m old enough!!” Jungkook protested.

“Yeah sure you are…” Jimin said while ruffling his hair.

“I can take care of myself!” he slapped his hand away and looked angry at him.

“How dare you slap your hyung!” Jimin said annoyed and Jungkook just roll his eyes.

“Guys I’m going…” you said as you started to walk toward your mansion.

“Wait for us!!” they shouted and run after you leaving Jungkook dumfounded.

“Hey! She is my private tutor!!” he shouted and also run after you.

>>> Skip forward >>>

“Yo~ Noona!” David shouted as he saw you.

“So…here is where I live…” you said and Jungkook turn to his hyungs.

“So Hyungs, you now know where I’m…you can go now!” he said and pushes them away, while you looked up the gate.

“Yeah, yeah…we’re going…” Suga said.

“Bye Hana!” they all shouted.

“Bye guys, see you on Monday…” you said before you walked to your mansion, you open the door and slip out of your shoes and into your slippers. The guys did the same and follow you to the living room.

“What do you guys want to drink?” you asked.

“Coke.” David said and sit down on the chough.

“Same me.”

“Okay…” you said and went to the kitchen, you took two glasses out and pour Coke in it and waited for your coffee. “Just feel free!” you shouted, while preparing some snacks and also order some pizza.

“Here you go…” you said and put the tray on the coffee table.

“Thanks…” they both said.

“Jungkook, can I’ve your books?”

“Sure…” he said and gave it to you and you flip through the pages. “How good are you’re English skills…” you asked.

“Aehm…yeah…” he said and looked away.

“Okay…then I think it’s better if we start with some English basics…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter