Sh*t Happens

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19:00 PM

“Hana! Hana!! Hana!!! HANA!!!!” David said while jumping on your bed. “Wake up! Wacke up!!”

“Go to the guys and annoy them NOT ME!!” you shouted.

“They locked the door.”

“Fu*k I forgot to lock mine…” you mumbled.

“Yeah…you did…” he said cuz he still could hear you.

“Just unlock the door!!” you suggest.

“I already did, but they blocked the door with some furniture so I couldn’t get in!!” he explained. “Now get up!! I want to go out!!” he said and pulled your blanket away.

“You aren’t a dog, just go out if you want!” you said and pulled it back and cover your head with the blanket.

“But I don’t want to go out alone!!” he said and fall onto your bed.

“Then don’t go out!” you said.

“But I want too!!” he said and pouted. “C’mon let’s have fun!!” he added and jumped on your bed until you sit up. You gave him the I’m-going-to-kill-you look. “Fine!” you said and get up.

“Yay!!!” he jumped out of your bed and went to the living room. “Don’t dare to lock yourself in, like the guys!!” he said as he came back, but you just throw a book that was the closest to you.

You then quickly change into black ripped jeans, a white shirt and then a black hoodie over it. The hoodie that you was wearing belongs to one of the guys, cuz it was way too big for you, but you didn’t mind it was so comfortable. You took your purse, headphone and put it in your bag.

“Can we go now?!??” David asked really hyper as you went to the living room and went quickly to the front door and slipped into his shoes.

“Yeah, yeah…” you said and pin a memo on the fridge and follow him in the hall, you put your shoes on and put your phone in your pocket. You locked the door behind you as you both went out. You both were walking around the neighborhood since almost everything change.

“I’m hungry! Let’s eat Ramen!!” he said and stopped walking.

“Oka-” but before you could even say your word he already pulled you into a taxi.

After driving a few minutes you arrived at your guys favorite Ramen shop. It didn’t really looked special, but it has the best Ramen. Just insider knows the shop.

David quickly opened the door and walked in, followed by you. You guys walked into an empty shop, you closed the door behind you.

“Konnichiwa!” the owner said and bow as he heard the door opening.

“Yo, yo, yo! It’s been a while!” David said.

“Trying to act cool, huh…” you said.

“What do you mean ‘trying’…I’m cool”

“Yeah sure you are!” you chuckled and role your eyes.

“David-kun, Hana-chan!” he said surprised.

“I’m hungry!” David said and went to his usual place.

“You didn’t change…” he chuckled. “As usual?” he then asked.

“Yep, you know us to well…” you said and sit next to David.

“Okay, it’ll take a while…” he said and went to the kitchen.

A few minutes passed and you was about to fall asleep, while David and the owner were talking. So you suddenly stand up and walked toward the door, while David gave you an asking look.

“I want to get fresh air.” you said as you stand in front of the door.

“Hurry up, I’m finish soon!” the owner said.

“Okay…” you said and was about to hold the doorknob and open the door, but then suddenly someone from the other side opened it. You looked at the group of person and they at you.

“OH!” you and the five boys said and pointed at each other.

“Hana!!” they all said surprised.

“Emoboys!!” you said and they face turn like -.- this.

“Emoboys??” David heard looked at you, then to the guys.

“Ohh, Emoboys!” he said and nodded.

“Don’t call us so!!” Chanhee said.

“We’re Teen Top! TEEN TOP!!” Changhyun said and pouted.

“Stop doing aegyo, fake maknae!” Jonghyun said.

“Konnichiwa, guys!” the owner said as he came out from the kitchen, with two trays with Ramen.

“Konnichiwa.” the five guys said.

“Hana!!” David called, so you turn around and saw him patting at the seat next to him. So you went back to your seat and the guys followed you.

“Why are you guys in Japan?” Minsoo asked.

“Vacation!” David said and started to eat his ramen.

“And you guys?” you asked.

“Some business.” Neal said.

After David and you were finish eating, you still waited for Teen Top. So after they were finish you went to a new arcade game hall that was also near the Ramen Shop. You guys spend some hour there just playing games.

------------------------------------------>>> Next Day>>>-------------------------------------------

08:00 PM

The guys get up one by one, after sleeping the whole night, you were already in the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them, even know you were still a bit tired.

“Ohayōgozaimasu!” they as they sat down on the table.

“Ohayōgozaimasu …” you yawn sleepy.

“Why are you still so sleepy?” Jason asked. “And where is David?” he added.

“Cuz David and I went out yesterday…” you explained.

“Why?” Justin asked

“I forget to lock my door!” you said.

“Ahh…” they said and nodded.

“Ohayō!” David said as he sit on his chair.

“You guys still went out yesterday…” Neal said while looking at David.

“Yeah…and we meet the Emoboys.” he said.

“Emoboys??” they said and started to think.

“Oh! Teen Top!” they said as they got it.

“Bingo~” you said and start to drink your coffee, then you heard someone knocking on the door, so you stand up and walked while drinking your coffee.

“Hey guys.” you said and let them in.

“Who is it?” Justin shouted. But you didn’t replay, you just walked with the guys to the dinning room.

“Emoboys!!” they all shouted exclude Neal and they face turn again like -.- this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter