Chapter 20

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first week of your summer break; some of your friend already graduated and found a college where they want to go. Your gang member flew back to the US, to spend their break with their families. So Teen Top moved to the mansion of your gang members, while your parents are staying with you.

Jin and you just arrived at your home, after having a date. Giggle were coming from the kitchen as you enter your mansion.

“We’re back!!” you shouted.

“We’re in the kitchen!!” your mother shouted so you walked with Jin toward the kitchen.

Your mom smiled at both of you, while you looked at the back of a woman facing your mom.

The woman turns to face you and smile widely. “Hana!!!” Mrs. Tuan shouted happily and walked toward you greeting you with a hug, while you just were speechless and shocked.

She breaks the huge and keep you an arm length away and looked at you closely. “You grow up so beautiful.” she said smiling sweetly.

“Hi Aunt.” you said. “Still the young and cheerfully aunt that I know.” you compliment.

“Aww, you're too sweet.” she said, blushing by your compliment.

“Why are here Aunt?” you asked.

“Don't be silly, I wouldn't miss your wedding and we'll stay with you until the wedding is over." she  said and turns to Jin, who was really nervous. “So you’re the fiancé of Hana…” she said while looking at him up and down.

“Nice to meet you, Kim Seokjin.” Jin said and bow.

“Such a handsome and polite guy.” she said with a sweet smile and Jin blush a bit. She turns back to you and looked into your eyes. “But my son is more handsome and polite, it's such a pity that you're not marrying him.” she said while pout and you smiled awkwardly. In the corner of your eyes you could see that your mom gives Jin an apologize look.

“Where is Dad and Uncle?” you asked, trying to change the topic. Both of the woman laugh. “They are exploring Seoul…” your aunt said and walked back to the barstool and sit down.

“Ah okay, then enjoy the time.” you said, grabbed Jin’s hand and walked toward the hall.

“Don't take it personally what she said.” you said, stopped and turn to look at Jin.

“I’m not taking it personally…” he mumbled while looking at the floor.

“You need to know.” you started. “I and her son grow up together, they were my neighbor back in L.A and when my parents were on a business trip they take care of me.”

“How many boy childhood friends do you have?”

“I only was friends with boys, when I was a child.” you answered. “You need to get used to it, almost every aunt wants that I marry their son.” you joked.

He smiled shyly and looked at you. “So I’m a lucky man.” he said.

You heard a really familiar voice from the staircase and looked up along with Jin. L.Joe and Mark, were chatting while walking down the stairs.

“There she is.” L.Joe said as he stand in front of you and Jin, next to him were Mark.

“Hi Hana, long time no see.” Mark said and smiled at you brightly.

“Hi…” you said shyly and smiled back at him.

“Mark, this is Jin Hana’s fiancé…Hyung this is Mark one of Hana’s childhood friend.” L.Joe introduce them.

Jin was staring at Mark, who was looking at you and you were looking back at him. L.Joe knows what Jin were thinking and smirked to himself.

“I wish that you were Hana’s fiancé.” L.Joe said and path Marks shoulder. Even know L.Joe likes Jin, he still loves to whenever he could.

“If you excuse us.” you said, grabbing Jin’s hand and walked up with him to your room.

>>>>>> 

“Seriously, how many handsome boy childhood friends do you have?” Jin asked jealousy.

You smirked and looked at him, who was standing in the middle of the room. “To many.” you . Then you walked to your desk and take a block of post it out of your desk and write something on it, then you walked toward the door and pick it on it.

“What did you write?” he asked curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter