Why?

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday

“Unnie…Unnie…Unnie!” a girl called you making you snap out of your thought.

“Ah…ne?” you said as you looked up to her.

“Ehm…Unnie you seems to be spaced out…so I just want to remember you it’s lunch time…”

“Really?...” you said spurprised. “Thanks.”

“Ne no problem…” she said shyly and walked out of the class. You just sigh, put your stuff in your bag and walked to your locker to put your books in you don’t need anymore. Your next destination was the cafeteria, where the guys were waiting for you.

“Everything alright?” Jason asked.

“What do you think?!!”

“Anyway did you realize that the delinquent classes aren’t loud as usual?” Neal said.

“Yeah, I realize it too.” Justin said while eating his sandwich.

“BTS didn’t attend school today, maybe it’s cuz of that…” David said.

“They didn’t come??” you asked surprised.

“Yep, so it’s seems like you don’t need to give Jungkook private tutorial.”

“Yeah, seems like but next time I’ll tutor longer, cuz he missed this day.”

So the whole week passed and BTS didn’t attend the school. The delinquent part of the school was really quiet the whole week and only seems to be making trouble if BTS were there. But it also has some drawbacks, since BTS didn’t attend the school teacher delegate to you to take care of the subject they were missing. And you also should get in contact with them and tell them that they’ll get kicked out if they ditch to long. What was harder than you thought, cuz the number that the secretary had from them was all just fake, so you only had Jins number, but he would pick up when you call him or he wouldn’t replay your text message, what really annoys you. So you went on Saturday to their mansion and waited and waited. You were standing two hours in front of their mansion, until a neighbor told you that the guys went for a couples of day abroad. Annoyed and pissed about the whole situation you went home. You locked yourself into your study room and turn your phone in silence before you started to research about your parents business partners and your husband-to-be.

>>> Skip forward >>>

*Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong*

“What the !!” you shouted as you hear someone your doorbell. So you stand up and walked toward the front door.

*Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong*

“I’m coming!!!!!!!” you shouted loud enough that the person on the other side of the door could hear it, but still the person didn’t stop to your doorbell.

*Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong* *Ding*Dong*

“JASON!!!!” you shouted as you saw him standing in front of the door. “What the heck do you want?!!!”

“HANA!!!” he shouted back. “What the hell is wrong with you?!! Do you know how many times we try to contact you?! Your parents were also worried!!”

“I was the whole time home, so what do you want?!! I’m busy!!”

“Do you even know what day it is now or what time it is??!!”

“It’s Saturday-”

“Wrong!! It’s already Sunday!!” he cut you off.

“Did you even drink, eat or sleep?!!!”

“I was busy!!” you said.

“I know!” he shouted.

“Eat something and meet us in our meeting room!” he said as he turn around to walk away. “And don’t dare to come!!”

“Yeah! Whatever!!” you said and shut the door close. You walked to the kitchen and started to boil water and then took a cup of ramen out. While waiting for the instead noodle to cook, you went to your study office and took the files with the guys that are your future-husband-to-be candidate.

You quickly eat your ramen and then took a can of coke and the files with you to the meeting room, where the guys were already waiting.

“There you are!” Jason said, but you ignore his comment walked toward the table.

“Here are the files, with the guys…” you said show them.

“Only four guys?-” David said but you cut him off.

“Take a look.” you order as you gave them each one and then you lean against the wall while holding your coke in frong of your face and sip on it. They change each other looks before they open the files.

“Wait!!” David said.

“What?!!” Jason said.

“That’s me!!!” then they all said and then looked at you.

“Bingo!” you said and push yourself from the fall and walked up to the table. “It’s one of you guys.”

“How?” they all asked.

“Simply, your parents are business partners with mine, we’re going to the same school and you guys are my friends.”

“Soo…you’re going to marry one of us…” David said and smirked.

“Not if I can’t stop this bullsh*t!”

“Question!! Which one would you want to marry?” he asked, making everyone looked at you.

“No one!”

“Come on, just say.” Justin said. “Which one would you want?”

“Okay…” you said and started to think.

“David” you started and the guys shocked/surprised. “I don’t really want to marry a guy that’s younger than me…so you’re out.”

“Justin, even know you’re a nice guy and stop flirting so much with girl…in my eyes your still the play boy type…so you’re also out.”

“Jason vs. Neal!!” David. “I bet 100 bucks it’s Jason.” he added.

“I bet on Neal.” Justin said.

“Neal-”

“I won!!” David cut you off and Justin took 100 bucks out of his wallet.

“You’re a really nice guy, you were always there where when I needed someone, you respect my decision.” you said and paused to looke at Jason. “Not like Jason, who is to overprotective and mostly don’t respect my decision…sooo Jason your out.”

“I won!!” Justin said happily and David pass him 200 bucks.

“Now I’ve a question or an order to you guys.” you said making them look at you again. “You guys should know, we can’t do this gang stuff for the rest of our life…so I want you to think about your future…”

“But your marring one of us…so we don’t need to disband our gang…” David said.

“What if she is wrong…” Neal said.

“What do you mean?” you guys asked.

“What if she is wrong with her research and has to marry someone who isn’t in our gang?”

“Hana never made mistake in her research, so we don’t need to worry.” Jason said.

“Even if I’m marring someone in our gang, I still want you guys to have a stable job you like. I don’t want to risk your life anymore; I want you guys to have a happy family with or without kids.” you said to go back to the other topic.

“Now excuse me, I still need to do something for school.” you said and walked out.

Monday, the sun was shining brightly and the birds were singing and you almost forgot your problems. But as soon as you enter the Elite school building your mood changes.

*Lee Hana to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter