Trouble

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>-----------------------------------------

After you show them the rest of the school, you all walked to your class, since it’s still a normal school day for the elite students, while the new one had only three hours, before they could go back home or do whatever they would do.

>>> Skip forward >>>

The third lesson you were leaning against the wall in the hallway in front from the 3BS class. Waiting for the guys to decide who is going with whom. “I’m going with Hana!!” “No, I’m going with her!!!” “No!! I want to go with Noona!!”

And so it goes more than five minutes long, until you couldn’t take it anymore.

“Seriously!! Guys!!! We could be done by yet.” you said and shut them up. “Jason and David you’re going to the first class. Justin you’re in the second class, while Neal is with me.” you said while walking to them.

“But why Neal?!!” they protested.

“Cuz, he is the quietest from you guys.”

“Fine!” they said mad and walked to the classes.

“Neal, you can wait here. I can handle it by myself.”

“You sure?”

“Yes and if, you can always come in.”

“Okay, I’m waiting here. Call me if you need help.” he said and you open the door, went in and close it behind you again.

You were really annoyed/ pissed off/ angry as you enter the class, not because the nice clean wall are now full with graffiti, all the new desk were already drawing or something engraved, nor that the class looked really chaotic like a bomb has fallen in it. The only reason that made you mad is that they were girls from the other school making out with some guys. You walked to the teacher desk and realize that only Jin was looking at you, but as soon as you looked at him he looked away like nothing happened. He was the only guy who doesn’t have a girl on his lap sitting.

“If you’re interested to my Hyung than feel free, I think he would be happy if he had on his lap.” Rap Monster said as he saw you staring at Jin.

“No!!!” Haneul shouted as she stand up from Jimins lap and sit down on Jins lap. “He is MINE!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter