Night stroll with consequences

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>-----------------------------------------

“Hey Hana, should I give you a ride?” Neal asked as you walked out of the school ground. While the other guys were just watching you, since you barley talked to them after the little fight with Jason.

“Sure, thanks.” you said and he put you a helmet on, with a smile on his face.

“Omo, so cute!!” “He is so charming!!” “I wish he would ask me too!!” girls were screaming as they saw the scene.

“Hold tight on me, I’ll drive fast.” he said and waited for you to huge him so he could drive.

------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>-----------------------------------------

“So…whats wrong?” Neal asked as he drives to a view platform where you had a great view at Seoul.

“Nothing…” you said as you put off the helmet. “Everything is just fine…” you added and looked at Seoul. But you also know that he was giving you the I-don’t-believe-you look.

“Hana?!!” he said. “Just tell me, whats brothering you…” he added.

“I just want to go back to L.A…that’s everything.” you while looking at him.

“I hate pretending to be a good girl…I want to be myself…” you added while looking back at Seoul

“Hana…you were always a good girl…” he said while patting your head and you automatically gave him the seriously look.

“What I mean is, that even know you’re a gangster, your still a good girl…” he explained.

“You’re not helping me…” you said and pouted.

“I’m just telling the true…”

“Even though you’re a gangster, you’re still fighting for the good side…”

“I hate this!!” you shouted. “Why does everyone think I’m a good girl…I’m not brave…I’m sick of acting so freaking nice to everyone, even if I hate the person, so much that I just want to kill them…”

“Hana…baby…just let it be…I know it’s hard…but still…if you’re angry then just let it out on one of the guys…or on the punching back…” he said and huge you. “Just ignore it…”

“Do you really think that ignoring is the best idea to do?!” you said and broke the huge.

“Is beating her up the right idea?!” he asked back.

“I never said that I would beat her up…I thought about something else.” you said with an evil smile on your face.

“Lee Hana!!!! No!!! She’ll not mysteriously disappear!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter