Rival???

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’ve been avoiding BTS for the rest of the week, you thought that they would change their behavior…but they didn’t. And after the school, you were mostly of the time alone, since your hand isn’t full healed so you couldn’t go out with your gang.

So you spend mostly of the time with research about other gangs, train your gangster skills or just reading mangas, watching animes or dramas or just playing games…just everything to kill time.

------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>----------------------------------------- Wednesday

Not a normal Wednesday since the whole school had a math exam, a big and important day for most of the students, but not for you.

You were to up early so you decide to walk to school, while looking at your math book, but instead you were reading a manga. You were so absorbed in the manga that you almost passed your school, but you bumped into someone.

“Mianhaeyo.” you said and bowed at the person.

“No problem.” Jin said. “But how interesting could a math book be, if you almost pass the school?” he added and peek over at your math book.

“You’re reading mangas?!” he asked surprised and in disbelieve.

“Yeah…got a problem with it?” you answered and starts to walk toward the school building.

“No…It’s just…I never thought that you would like mangas.” he said as he followed you.

“Yeah…there are more stuff that you don’t know about me.” you mumbled, but he still could hear it. “Why are you so early?” you added.

“The guys were really loud in the morning so I just went without them…to have a quiet place.” he said. “How about you?”

“I’m wake up to early and didn’t wanted to wait for my driver…so I just walked.”

“Mhh…and how’s your hand doing?” he asked as you took your school ID out, to let it scan to open the glass door to the elite side of the school.

“It’s getting better…I still need to wear the bandage for a week but it’s almost healed.”

“So…did you learn for the math exam?” you asked while walking up to your classes.

“Yeah…just because I’m in a gang doesn’t mean that I’ve bad grades.”

“Mhh…anyway, I’m going to my class now. See you around.” you said as you were on your 2 floor, were your class is.

“Wait!!” he stopped you. “Can’t we spend time together…I mean…there still aren’t any other students..-”

“Sure.” you cut him off. “Do you want to go up to the rooftop?”

“Okay…”

--------------------
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter