His Fiancée

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday After school

BTS P.O.V

“We’re really horrible people…” V said while falling into the couch.

“Hyung, what should we do now?” Jungkook stared. “Hana Noona, she is really angry about us all.”

“I still can’t believe that Haneul only used us and then wanted to betray us.” Jimin said as he sit on the couch.

“We should punish her and her friends.” Suga suggested.

“They already got a punishment from the principal.” J-Hope said.

“Guys, we need to get a second chance from Hana and the other students, too prove them that we change.”

“And how?” the guys asked. “She and the other seems to be pissed about us.” V said.

“Ehm…Where is Jin hyung?” Jungkook asked as he realize that he was missing.

“He wanted to stroll, to clear his thoughts.” V said.

“Guys!!” J-Hope called. “I have it, I think I’ve a plan.” he added and start to explain it to them.

BTS P.O.V END

Saturday

“L.JOE!!!” you shouted while entering the living room. You were angry and annoyed the same time.

“W-What?” he asked while hiding behind Neal and Cap, using them as human shield.

“We aren’t a shield!!” Cap complained as he get your killer stare.

“Hana take a deep breath and calm down.” Neal said.

“How should I calm down.” you asked. “This stupid bracelet wouldn’t get off.”

“Ask your parents about it, they said I should give it to you!” he shouted behind his human shield.

“They don’t know it either!” you complained.

“Then why are you blaming me?!!” he shouted while peeking out.

“Cuz you’re the one who put this stupid thing on me!!”

“Yeah, but I didn’t know that it wouldn’t get off anymore.”

“Why don’t you just try to open it with a laser?” Justin asked.

“Cuz it’s a special gift.” you reply what your parents said to you.

“Oh…okay…you’ve really bad luck…” Jason said.

“Why do you even complain about it, it looks good on you.” Chunji said and try to calm you down.

“Really now…” you said. “Would you really want something that you couldn’t took off anymore?!!” you asked and he turned mute.

“Chill your , it’s not like a wedding ring.” David said while playing with Ricky a game, making you even angrier. “You’re death!!” Justin mumbled while doing a slicing sign in front of his neck.

“David!” you called him, so he looked at you and his eyes widen, cuz he saw your killer stare. “You better run!” you said and took a few steps near him. He quickly stand up and started to run around the mansion while shouting. “Don’t kill me!!” “I’m sorry!” “Please don’t kill me!!”

------------------------------------->>> Skip to Monday >>>---------------------------------------

You ignored everyone who wasn’t an elite student, teacher, principal or worker in the school. You wasn’t surprise that the normal school stopped talking about you, you were more surprised about BTS and their classmates. They really let you and your student be or it’s maybe that they weren’t in the school. You didn’t saw any of them, so you was sure that they weren’t in the school, but you didn’t get any complaints from the teacher that students are missing, so you were a bit insecure.

Five minutes left. you said in your head and started to plan what you wanted to do after school.

*Ehm…Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Rap-…I’m Namjoon the head boy and class representative from the Big Hit High school…I wanted to tell you all something, so would you please go to the auditorium. Thanks.* he said in the announcement.

“What if it’s a trick again?” your classmates started to whisper.

“So you heard, pack your bag and take it along to the auditorium. After the meeting you can go home.” your teacher said.

“But-” they complained.

“There is no buts, we’ll also be there.” he said.

“Fine.”

>>> Skip >>>

Your class was one of the first classes who went to the auditorium, you take your usual place when you were there and waited for the guys to arrive. Neal, Justin, Jason and David were sitting on the same row as you, while Teen Top take the seat behind you guys. No one of you saw any students from the Big Hit High, so it was a bit suspicious, but before you even could say something the door already closed along with the lights, only the lights for the stage were on.

You all waited curiously what would happened next, you expected everything, but not what you saw. Rap Monster, BTS and the rest of the students, wore the school uniform from the Elite.

“We’re really sorry, to what we did to you all.” Rap Monster started and they all bow 90°.

“Even know, that wearing the school uniform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter