First Fallout

Last Time Destined Encounter
It's been a long time...........T_T APOLOGIES!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT UNSUBSCRIBING ....wow that guilt though but anyways I really appreciate you guys for staying thank you so much! Now onto the chapter.....judging from the title.....get ready.. 
 
"The photos look great!" you chirped happily. Soohyun smiled, "We will send them to you as soon as it's ready." Baekhyun gently wrapped his arm around you, "Tired baby?" he murmured. You sighed, "Just a little....let's go home now neh?" Suho held up his car keys jingling them, "I'll drive..." Chanyeol yawned, "I just got a text.....the others want to go out for Japanese food." Suho sighed, "Then we better hurry back to feed the kids..." Baekhyun eyed Sehun who was happily slurping away his bubble tea. "At least one of the kids are fed." he chuckled. Taeyeon smiled warmly at you, "Thanks for coming today." she said sweetly. You smiled, "Thank you for setting this all up today for us." Taeyeon laughed, "The real hero is Soohyun....we actually couldn't find a photographer but Soohyun randomly volunteered." You raised your eyebrow, "Wow really? I need to go thank him...." you smiled. "No need it was already a treat getting to see you again.....dreamer..." a voice called out. You whirled around to see Soohyun leaning against the doorway. "Dreamer?...." you quietly murmured carefully looking up at Soohyun. Soohyun smiled, "Have you forgotten me? I know it's been 10 years...." You suddenly gasped, "Soohyun?! Is that really you?" you widened your eyes. Chanyeol raised his hands, " Erm can someone tell me what's going on?" Soohyun smiled, "Has Amanda never talk about me before?" 
 
Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun shook their heads. You looked up at Soohyun, "Soohyun oppa was my first boyfriend." you softly said. Sehun blinked, "Wait noona you said all your ex's were jerks!" Soohyun gave you a skeptical look as you shrank back nervously, "Except for Soohyun..." you mumbled sheepishly. Soohyun reached out gently ruffling your hair, "You haven't changed dreamer....I'm also really glad that you found someone to make you happy." Soohyun's eyes shone happily. You giggled, "It was really nice talking to you but we have to go now..."  you said apologetically. Soohyun reached over giving you a small hug. "Nice seeing you again.....bye!" he grinned watching you and the other walk out waving. You glanced up at Baekhyun, "Oppa are you hungry?" you asked. Baekhyun shrugged, "I'm ok...." he muttered quietly. The tone in his voice was obvious he that he was not in the mood to talk. You sighed walking off to talk to Chanyeol. Sehun happily bounded alongside of you. "Noona~ Soohyun hyung seems like a great guy! Why did you two break u-OWWWWWW!" Sehun wailed as Suho elbowed Sehun in the ribs. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Sehun yelled. Suho pointed at Baekhyun who looked as if he was ready to punch someone. You sighed, "So that's what it was about...." you muttered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol gave you a small squeeze, "Don't worry he'll get over it soon enough." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Throughout dinner Baekhyun was completely silent his eyes flickering icy cold., You often peeked over at him trying to see if he'd crack a smile but Baekhyun would just look away. Nicki looked over at you two with a worried expression. Nicki felt a gently push from Lay as he motioned her to go sit with you. Nicki sat down in the empty chair next to you and gently hugged you, "Hey you ok?" she whispered. You slowly nodded your head staring down at your food. Nicki frowned suddenly standing up holding your arm, "What are you doing?" you asked looking up. "Washroom now Amanda..." Nicki said firmly. With a reluctant sigh you stood up to follow her to the washroom. "Talk Amanda what really happened between you and Baekhyun oppa?" Nicki asked folding her arms. You sighed, "Well as you know we went to he wedding photo shoot today...." Nicki nodded. 
 
You looked down at your hands, "Well in the end the photographer turned out to be my first boyfriend.." Nicki raised her eyebrows, "Really? But you said all your ex's were jerks..." You averted your eyes. "......Except for him....I never really wanted to ever talk about him..." Nicki gently took your hands, "What is he to you?" You softly smiled, "He was my first love..." Nicki looked into your eyes, "Then do you still love him?" You widened your eyes, "NO!" you exclaimed. Nicki pursed her lips, "Then what's wrong?" she asked. "I'm worried about Baekhyun oppa....what if he thinks that I still have feelings for Soohyun oppa?" Nicki shook her head, "Stop worrying! He's just jealous he'll get over it soon..." But...that wasn't the case!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Oppa....why won't you talk? We're never going to get this solved if you don't talk." you persuaded. Baekhyun looked up at you, "Why? Go talk to your Soohyun oppa." "Baekhyun!" Luhan exclaimed. You bit your lip, "We're just friends!" you protested. Baekhyun snorted, "Sure didn't seem that way after all isn't he your FIRST love" You suddenly froze. "Didn't think I'd hear that did you?" Baekhyun muttered. Kris stood up, "Baekhyun that's enough stop!" You felt anger surge up your throat. "What's the difference?! Does it matter? Do you think I don't love you anymore?" you raised your voice. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING DON'T BE SO IGNORANT!" Baekhyun yelled. Tao whimpered as he hid behind Xiumin. Anger flashed in your eyes, "I'M NOT BEING IGNORANT! YOU'RE THE ONE OVER REACTING ABOUT THIS WHOLE DAMN SITUATION!" you yelled back. "I'M JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!" Baekhyun shouted. "FROM WHAT?! I've known Soohyun oppa for years....." you argued. Baekhyun stood up, "....Exactly..." he said voice softening. You looked up at him as a flicker of pain dawned on his face, "You're overacting..." you mumbled angrily. 
 
Baekhyun stood up and headed towards the door. As Baekhyun opened the door he turned around , "Do you ever think about him?" You stopped and stared up at him, "Why does it matter?" you asked. "Just answer..." Baekhyun said quietly. You averted your eyes, " I tried to forget about him..." you admitted. "Thought so...." CRASH!* The door slammed rattling the shelves. You stood up with your hair covering your face. "amanda....." Kai started only to have D.O stop him. You walked to your room and shut the door sliding onto the floor. You sighed as you buried your head into your lap and began to cry bitterly. 
 
*sigh it was sad for me to write this chapter :( But you know me it will get better! So for now ....let's just go with the flow of this sad chapter :( Thank you guys for subscribing ! i love you guys so much