The Key?

Last Time Destined Encounter

Hello dreaming pandas~ sorry for the delay I had a bit of a writers block plus school was poo so but here it is~! ENJOYY

"Noona...do you really have to goooo?" you turned to see Sehun leaning against your doorway. You stood up and smiled, "Sehun-ah you already know the answer to that." "Noo~?" Sehun grinned. You laughed gently shaking your head.

You watched as Sehun walked over and sat down on your bed. "You can always visit we're just going to be next door." you smiled ruffling his hair. "But it won't be the same."

Sehun whined. "Hey we're going to miss you guys too." you gently said watching the boy wriggle around on the bed. Sehun suddenly sat uo and pulled you into a hug surprising you.

"Haha I'm just kidding I'm really happy for you and hyung. I really am going to miss you Amanda...you've ben a great dongsaeng to me...." Sehun softly said. You smiled as you hugged Sehun tightly, "You've been great to me too...Sehun.. oppa." you felt Sehun smile when he pulled back. 

He stared at you as you stared back at after a few seconds both of you as you stared back after a few seconds both of you fell over laughing, "Wahh that sounded so weird...calling you oppa." you laughed, "After all these years of calling you noona the word dongsaeng seems so foregin to me." Sehun chuckled.

You stood up pulling up your suitcase handle. Sehun stood up and took your suitcase, "Hehe I'll help you." You trailed behind Sehun hugging your domo stuffy. "I'm ready." you said as the guys looked up. Nicki grinned, "Took you long enough." 

"Not as long as Baekhyun whom we still need to hear from." Lay pointed out wrapping his arms around Nicki's waist. "Why is he in that room anyways he doesn't even room with us anymore." Luhan pointed out.

Kris smiled, "I think he just needs some time you know to part ways." "With his bedroom?" Tao asked tilting his head. "No my young panda..." Xiumin stood up and placed a foot on the coffee table with a dramatic pose, "With his feelings~" he finished.

Everyone laughed except for a very confused looking Tao. you stood up, "I'll go see if he's done." You made your way into the room to see Baekhyun standing next to his bed his back you. 

You smiled as you watched him gingerly run his fingers over the bed post. You tiptoed up to him and gently s your arms around his waist burying your face into his back breathing in his scent. "Hey you." Baekhyun murmured putting his hands over yours.

"Remember the first time we ever shared a bed? It was back in this room." Baekhyun chuckled. "Yah that was embarrassing." you murmured. "Psh you were so shyyy~" Baekhyun sang, you unlatched yourself and pulled Baekhyun down kissing him. Baekhyun's eyes widened in surprise.

"As you pulled back you smirked at his red face, "Not anymore~" you sang back. Baekhyun smiled kissing the top of your head before letting out a sigh. "Wow after so many years of living here....and now I'm finally leaving it all behind...quite a bittersweet situation." Baekhyun admitted. 

You nodded in agreement. "But I'm glad I'm with you.." he smiled giving you a small squeeze. Baekhyun brushed your hair aside and leaned in your lips only a few centimeters away when a knock on the door made you and Baekhyun  jolt back startled. 

Suho grinned as he leaned against the doorway, "Oi oi you two save the romance for later." he winked. you blushed looking off to the side as Baekhyun awkwardly coughed. Suho grinned, "are you guys ready? The car is here." 

You looked up at Baekhyun who looked back down at you with a nod. He slipped his hand into yours as you two walked out of the room where everyone was waiting," Had fun making out?~" Kai smirked leaning back on the couch.

"Nah they were about to." Suho waved his hands smiling. "Oooooh~" Chen and Chanyeol chorused as everyone laughed. Baekhyun rolled his eyes before turning to look at you. "Have you got everything?" You tilted your head in though when suddenly you perked up.

"Be right back!" you scurried off. You hurried into your old room and looked around. "Ah." you walked over to the piano where your notebook lay. You gently picked up the old worn notebook. You gently the soft crinkled pages. You had gone through many notebooks throughout the years but your very first one was still your most cherished one. 

You looked over at the piano and smiled gently pressing down on the keys the familiar sound ringing out bringing back a flood of memories. "AMANDA!" you heard Suho's voice. "COMING!" you yelled back. 

You picked up your notebook holding it tightly as you walked out you turned to look at the piano you smiled, "Bye...." you whispered closing the door. 


"Noona~ remember to text me! no even better call me!!" Sehun sang tugging yon your arm. D.O sighed gently slapping the younger boy's head. "Yah! They have their own lives too stop being such a kid." D.O scolded the boy. 

Sehun pouted, "Fine fine..." he grumbled. "Come visit us once you settle in!" Chanyeol waved as the guys clambered down the porch stairs. You giggled as you waved back at the enthusiastic boys before gently closing the door. 

"Oppa~ we should start unpacking~" you called. "Already on it!" Baekhyun called. You looked up to see him poking his head over the staircase, "come up~" he sang. You giggled as you slowly climbed up the cool glossy marble stairs. 

You walked over next to Baekhyun as he wrapped his arm around your waist. "Suho oppa really did go all out for Lay oppa and our houses." you murmured your eyes scanning over the vast ceiling. 

Baekhyun laughed, "He sure did." You turned to look at the empty rooms then back at Baekhyun. You blushed as you stared into his eyes, "Yah....stop giving me that look we have to unpack..." you smiled.

Baekhyun smirked, "I don't know what you're talking about~" Baekhyun sang feinging innocence. You suddenly stood onto your toes and planted a kiss on his lips, "Oppa how long have I known you for?~" you grinned as he blushed. "Exactly." you whispered, kissing him once again.

Baekhyun stared at you with an amused grin, I think I like this side of you~" he teased. "Yah!" you blushed. "Ok we really should unpack now." You pointed out pulling your suitcase. You placed your hand on the door knob when you frowned. 

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked looking over your shoulder. "The door...I think it's locked." you said confused. "Give Suho hyung a call he probably knows what happened." You pulled out your phone and dialed Suho's number. "Eyy miss me already?" Suho's voice teased over the phone. 

You playfully rolled your eyes, "Suho oppa there's a door that's locked from the outside do you know anything about it?" There was a pause on the phone,"Yeah I do come over I have it." "Alright be right over."

You closed your phone and looked over at Baekhyun, "Oppa Suho oppa told me to go over he has the key." Baekhyun nodded, "Arasso you go ahead." You tilted your head, "You're going to stay here?" Baekhyun smiled kissing your head, "I'll start unpacking you can go." 

You smiled, "Alright be right back!" with that you hopped down the stairs and walked over to the apartment complex. You knocked on the door only to hear silence. You face palmed, "Wait what am I doing..." you bent down and entered the code for the lock. As the door clicked open you walked in.

"Suho oppa? I'm he-" you stopped and stared at the scene in front of you. "Amanda...I have been waiting." Suho said in a solemn voice. He was dressed in a full suit sitting on the couch with sunglasses on. "Eh...what up with the..." you trailed off as Suho stood up. 

"Mrs. Byun...it has been my mission to give you this..." he handed you a folded paper. You opened it

"Jagiya~ It's Baekhyun oppa~ You're probably confused as to why you're reading this....well basically I have hidden the key somewhere~ and you have to find it by going to different locations but here's the thing! The notes won't tell you where the location is you have to use the hints and figure it out~ Remember to keep each note though just as proof~ Kekeke! Are you ready? Yes?.....GO!~ I love you
-Your loving husband.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes to yourself at how cheesy the note was. You then smiled and looked up at Suho, "Suho oppa.....Let's start!"

I cringe to myself at how cheesy and fluffy I can write sometimes XD Anyways! If you enjoyed this chapter subscribe, comment, or up vote please! I love you guys <3