The Last Wait

Last Time Destined Encounter
So um......hi..?.....OK I GUES I HAVE ALOTTT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!!! Firstly I'd like to clarify I'm alive I'm not dead....and I guess here's the explanation for why I was gone for like a month and so.... From the beginning of summer I had volunteered for camp for an entire month and then afterwards I guess.....I had a huge writer's block and as I know it is not an acceptable excuse but I was stuck...just as we were reaching the of the story as well but I'm so sorry guys. Every chapter I write I want to present my very best for you and I couldn't just write some scrap down and publish it ....it just didn't feel right to me. So I'm really sorry for the long wait I PROMISE YOU IF I EVER GO ON HIATUS I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW BEFOREHAND! Thank you for not unsubscribing dreaming pandas :) I love you all....and now....ON WITH THE STORY~
 
"BAEEEEEEKKKKKHHHHHYUUUUUUNNNNN OOOOOPPPPAAAAA!!!!" You were sitting upright on the bed, hair still messy and clothes looking disheveled. A thunder of footsteps was heard as it neared the bedroom. The door burst open revealing a frazzled looking Baekhyun with a razor in one hand an a pack of bandages in the other. "WHAT'S WRONG?! YOU'RE NOT HURT ARE YOU?! OH GOSH YOU DIDN'T TRIP OVER THE PS3 DID YOU?! I KNOW YOU SAID NOT TO BRING IT IN BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT! YOU GO TO SLEEP EARLY AND I GET BORED BUT OH GOSH I'M SO SORRY!" You slowly looked up at Baekhyun blinking slowly as he stood there panting trying to catch his breath. "AHAHAHAHAHAH! you fell back on the bed laughing as Baekhyun stood there dumbfounded.
 
"Yah! That's not what I was talking about....don't worry I'm not hurt in any sort of way~" you chirped happily. "....Then whyy??" Baekhyun cocked his head to one side. You mentally giggle upon seeing his familiar action. "I was just bored~" you smiled. Baekhyun sighed a smile playing on his lips he walked over to the bed and sat down. He reached up and gently brushed your fringe away "Soooo~~ what do you want to do?" Baekhyun whispered seductively. You wrinkled your nose pushing Baekhyun back as he was in the midst of leaning in. "Hold on lover boy....." you laughed. Baekhyun let out and adorable pout, "What~~" You laughed as you pointed at the razor and pack of bandages. "What exactly are you planning to do with THOSE?" you asked. 
 
Baekhyun waved his hand, "So remember how for the past week Sehun thought that growing out a beard is a good idea?....." You rolled your eyes, " I didn't think he was serious......" Baekhyun hung his head, "Yeap....but it really didn't turn out as great as he thought it would considering the fact that Sehun doesn't know how to take care of it..." You cringed as you were reminded of the horrific image of accidentally walking in on Sehun his beard in the mirror. "So yeah...some of the other guys and I decided to shave that thing off once and for all....either by force or.....yea force...." Baekhyun smiled sweetly. You smiled as you suddenly leaned up giving Baekhyun a kiss on the lips. Baekhyun's eyes widened then sparkled with happiness as you sat back down. Baekhyun coyly sat down next to you his hands wrapping around your waist, "But you know Sehun could always wait~" Baekhyun whispered. You giggled but shook your head, "Nope that "manly" beard of his can't wait the sooner it's gone the better we'll all be." Baekhyun sighed standing up, "Arasso." You smiled walking towards the bathroom. You pulled your hair up into a ponytail, "Oh ya oppa? "Hm?" "Watch out for the PS3." "Wha?- OWWW!" A loud crash was heard. You snickered, "Karma is looking for you~" (MENBUN~~~ XD had to Blackjack :3) 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Stop looking...." Sehun grumbled covering his face with a pillow. You bit back a laugh. "Ehhh Sehun-ah you look even more handsome now~" you smiled. Sehun pouted as he removed the pillow, "I don't think so.....NOT WITH FRICKEN PORORO AND DOMO BANDAIDS ALL OVER ME!!" Sehun wailed. "PFFTTT!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Kai and Chanyeol snorted with laughter. You instantly whipped your head around casting your stone cold glare at the two. "I-I m-mean not funny at a-all...." Kai stuttered as Chanyeol quickly hid behind Kai. Baekhyun smirked tossing the box of bandages in the air, "Sorry we only had the kiddies one left." Suho looked up from his newspaper gently pulling his glasses off, "Uh no...the normal bandages are behind my first aid kit..." Sehun's jaw dropped open as he stared hard at Baekhyun. "Um....ehehe...what? I totally didn't know about that...." Baekhyun nervously smiled wiping his forehead. Kris face palmed as he held up his hadn, "5, 4, 3, 2,-" "BYUN BAEKHYUN GET YOUR BACK HERE!!!" "AHHH! DEVIL MAKNAE ON THE LOOSE!" 
 
You shoook your head, "Suho oppa was that really necessary?" Suho chuckled to himself, "Someone has to eventually give Baekhyun a scolding for his mischevious ways." You cocked your head at him. Suho laughed "Other then you of course." Luhan smiled giving you a small squeeze. "Let's not forget you're getting married to him soon!" Xiumin nodded, "Tomorrow to be exact." Chen whistled, "Wow time went by FAST!" Tao nodded, "It seems as if it was just yesterday that Chen, Suho, and Sehun were trying to be all smooth trying to court her." "Yea that totally went sooo well." Luhan snickered, "Psh what are you talking about?" Chen chuckled. "Her eyes shines like the moon~" Chanyeol mimicked in a high voice. Chen flushed red, "Y-Yah!" You leaned over gently pinching Chen's cheek, "I happen to that it was adorable. "Chen smiled. You gently leaned back resting your head against the pillow, "Wow...." you softly breathed.
 
Chanyeol looked down at you, "What's wrong?" You smiled, "Nothing I guess everything just feels so surreal....I mean tomorrow's probably going to be one of the most important days of my life....we've been planning this day for a long time....And it's actually going to happen...." "Awww noona.... you're going to make me cry...." Sehun sniffled as he poked his head around the corner. Everyone laughed as Sehun bounded his way back onto the couch. "Did you get Baekhyun?" Kai asked rubbing Sehun's shoulder. "Haha well.....I did...until I called him a runt...and he just flipped ." Sehun chuckled. "Yep that guy may be small but he packs a hard punch..." "Don't call me small..." Baekhyun grumbled as he pulled Chanyeol's arm off of you and replaced it with his. "Hey the truth's the truth...." Kris snickered. "OH YEA?! I MAY BE SMALL BUT I'VE GOT OTHER THINGS TO MAKE UP FOR IT!!!! " Baekhyun exclaimed. Everyone looked at each other then suddenly burst out laughing, "YOU GO BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol hooted.Baekhyun blinked then suddenly widened his eyes, "NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DIRTY YOU KNOW THAT?!" Baekhyun spluttered face red. You gigled as you gently leaned your head against Baekhyun's chest. You looked down at your phone at the text message.
 
Nicki: Damn you guys are loud XD
Me: And that's how I hope it will always be :)
 
You looked up at the group of boys laughing. You sighed happily, "It's.....the last wait...."
 
WOOOTTTTT FINISHEDDDDDD :) How'd you think I do guys? And yeap true to the chapter the next one is the chapter i think most of you are waiting for? Yeapp the marriage! With a special appearance with BTS due to the popular vote to the previous poll i put up :) but I promise you guys the next chapter will be up soon! <3 dreaming pandas!