Valentine's Day

Last Time Destined Encounter

I don't know what to say....apologies...so much of it!! I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG I AM SO SORRY!! AND IT REALLY MOVED ME TO SEE YOU GUYS DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! T_T I know a chapter isn't enough to repay someone....but it's the best I can do! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

You carefully brushed your hair and checked your clothes. As you walked you turned to see Baekhyun smiling down at you. He wore a dark blue plaid shirt and a pair of black jeans. "You look handsome oppa." you smiled as he blushed leaning down and kissing you, "You look great yourself baby." Baekhyun murmured softly. "If you love birds are ready we should gt going now...wouldn't want to be late!" a voice called out. "You turned to see Lay and Nicki leaning against the doorway smirking. You giggled as you began to pull Baekhyun along. Chanyeol looked up from his book, "Where are you four going now?" Nicki smiled, "Well the guys need to pick some suits out." Chen suddenly waltzed into the room, "OOOO YOU GUYS GONNA LOOK FANCY~~" he teased. You and Nicki tried to keep a straight face as you pushed the guys out the door, "We'll be back~" ou called shushing the guys from their protesting. 

"Yah! Oppa stop acting like a child..." you said sternly staring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted and shook his head, "No! I'm not...." You giggled, "Yes you are." Baekhyun mischeviously smirked as he gently wrapped his arms around your waist. "Would a child be able to do this?" Baekhyun leaned in pressing his lips against yours. You flushed red as you felt his hand gently pull you in closer. Lay and Nicki covered their eyes, "Well that escalated quickly..." Nicki mumbled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I like the bow tie better~" Nicki smiled as she reached up to gently tug at Lay's bow tie. Lay gently took her hands kissing her. You chuckled as you helped Baekhyun with his tie. "You have to learn to tie this yourself oppa." you scolded. Baekhyun smiled gently running his fingers through your hair, "But I like it better when you tie it for me~" he sang softly. You gently slapped Baekhyun's arm as he pouted. You and Nicki stepped back to eye the boys up and down. "That was took shorter than I thought." you said happily. "Now go change~ I want to get some bubble tea~" Nicki sang. As the boys left you turned to look at Nicki, "Will you ever get tired of bubble tea?" Nicki shook her head, "Never~" You sighed as you smoothed out your jacket. "What's taking the guys so lo-" you ly to have Baekhyun pull you into his arms," Happy Valentine's day baby~" Baekhyun whispered handing you a bouquet of roses. You widened your eyes "Wah! I forgot that it's valentine's day...." you mumbled embarassed. Baekhyun laughed as he gently intertwined his fingers with yours. You turned to see Nicki squealing as Lay swung her around laughing. You smiled up at Baekhyun, " I love you...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well love birds I see you're back~" Tao snickered as he watched you, Baekhyun, Lay, and Nicki enter the room. "Oho so I see you didn't forget about Valentine's day." Suho chirped observing the bouquet of roses in your hands. You sheepishly giggled as Baekhyun's fingers gently your arm. "Soooo~ are you guys going to do anything special?" Chen trilled. Lay held Nicki's hand, "Well we're going out tonight." he smiled. Nicki looked up at him, "We are?" Lay gently kissed Nicki, "We are..." he stated. "How about you Baekhyun?" Luhan asked. "Whatever Amanda wants to do... it's up to her~" Baekhyun beamed at you. You smiled, "It's up to you oppa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HYUUUNNNGGGGG!!!!!" Baekhyun yelled. Suho ran into the room, "BAEK WHAT'S WRONG!?" Baekhyun sighed dramatically as he threw himself onto the bed. "Well Amanda went out to get some groceries she told me to plan the evening....but I have NO idea what to do." Suho sat back in his chair and sighed, he slowly stood placing a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Sorry can't help you there.... but there IS one person that can help..." "Someone call me?" a blonde headed person called as he poked his head around the corner. Baekhyun turned and groaned out loud, "Really hyung? Him?!" Suho laughed, "Don't take him lightly Baek he's a love expert." Baekhyun sighed as he reluctantly got up to follow the blonde boy to the next room. As Baekhyun sat down he inwardly groaned.

"Alright Sehun what have you got to offer?" Sehun smiled, "Over hearing your conversation with Suho hyung you don't know what to do with noona?" Baekhyun slowly shook his head. Sehun smiled mischeviously, "First go around and ask others about what makes them happy." Baekhyun sighed as he stood up, "And how exactly will this help me?" Sehun held up his fingers, "Hush hyung just believe in the maknae....NOW GO~ OFF TO ADVENTURE!" Sehun gave Baekhyun a small push as he shoved him out the door. Baekhyun walked into the lliving room to find Chanyeol and Kai playing a video game while D.O was busy reading a book. Chanyeol quickly glanced up to see Baekhyun standing there. "Hey Baek something wrong?" Baekhyun sighed, 'Hey Yeol....what makes you happy?"

Chanyeol grinned as he crashed his car against Kai's in the game. "Beating Kai in a video game...but a good romance novel always livens up my mood~" Baekhyun snorted with laughter. Baekhyun turned to D.O "How about you D.O?" D.O looked up and smiled, "Well cooking! I love cooking OH and a clean kitchen." Baekhyun gave him a small smile even though he was clearly frustrtated. Kai looked up from his game, "Yah hyung I know for a fact you're doing what Sehun told you to do ...and come on hyung you know you truly love Amanda. Just calm down and think of what makes amanda happy.... I know you can do it hyung!" Kai gave him an encouraging smile. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows surprised. "Woah Kai.... suave man...." D.O smiled. Kai smirked, "Only when it comes to these things...I'm a romantic too you know?" Baekhyun suddenly stood up, "THAT'S IT! I GOT IT! THANKS KAI!" Baekhyun crushed Kai with a hug before running off. Kai smiled, "You can come out now Sehun...." Sehun walked out from behind the door and smiled handing Kai a few bills, "I told him I was a love expert...."

Ahhh yes today is valentine's day for me :P Thus perfect timing to go with the chapter XD i hope you enjoyed it guys!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BELIEVING IN ME THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL HAPPY VALENTINE'S