It's the Past

Last Time Destined Encounter

Hi everyone! Ok so....I'm actually really really guilty so I've decided to pull an allnighter to update a chapter on all my fanfics! Inlcuding Breathless Love, Last times Fateful encounters and Fall with Me. 3 fanfictions is not easy to keep up with but I'm so happy that all you suscribers keep up with me and I just want to show a bit of my gratitude so here ! If they have not been updated yet I assure you it will be updated today! I LOVE YOU ALL!

"No no no! OPPA! LET ME DOWN!" you begged as Luhan carried you on his back. Luhan gently slid you off and looked you carefully in the eyes. "Why are you so afraid?" he asked. You shifted your eyes nervously, "I'm just scared he's going to take it the wrong way you know?" you said softly. Luhan smiled softly he sighed as he sat down next to you, "No matter how stubborn or ignorant....or stupid...or dense ..and cluele-" "Oppa...." you interrupted giggling. Luhan laughed, "Sorry got a little carried away but my point is no matter how ....unique Baekhyun's personality is....." You contorted your face trying not to laugh. "It wil not change the amount of love he shows you or gives you." Luhan finished. You smiled, "Wowwwww so sentimental xiao lu~" you cooed. Luhan reached over and pinched your cheek causing you to squeak in protest. "Now get in there!" Luhan sang opening the door and gently pushing you in there. 

Baekhyun looked up and smiled signaling you to sit next to him. "What's with all the noise outside?" You laughed, "Nothing they're just being....them..." you finished awkwardly. Baekhyun smiled fondly. You looked up, "Oppa for the past few days I've been trying to tell you or..more of ask you something but I couldn't really or more of my timing was never perfect." Baekhyun nodded listening intently. "Wait promise you won't be mad?" you whispered. Baekhyun smiled, "Dreamer ther is nothing you can do to make me mad." You sighed, "Well that's a reli-" "Well I guess unless you oh I don't know invite one of your ex's to a really special occasion. Like it would really irk me but you wouldn't do that." Baekhyun calmly smiled at you. You froze, "Erm....." you bit your lip nervously. Suddenly Baekhyun burst out laughing. You widened your eyes in shock when suddenly the door flew open. "HAHAH OH MY GOSH BAEK!" Chanyeol snorted with laughter as he fell onto the floor. You looked confused, "Wait wha-"

Chen highfived Baekhyun, "NICE! I didn't think you'd have it in you!" "Wait wait....YOU KNEW ?!" you excalimed. Baekhyun smiled, "Yes yes I did....come on dreamer do you think that I don't know you?" Tao shook his head, "Stop being a knew it all Sehun told Baekhyun everything." You looked over at Sehun, "Sehun! How could you betray me?!" you whined. Sehun blinked, "Noona we all knew you would stall and try to back out so you could say we helped you by doing you a favour~" Sehun happily chirped. You pursed your liips, "Ya....but at least you could have told me you told Baekhyun oppa.... it would have saved me a whole lot of stress...." you whined again. "Where's the fun in that ?" Chanyeol chuckled. You sniffed, "YOU GUYS ARE CRUEL!" you cried. Baekhyun gently wrapped his arms around you, "Aw don't cry...it was a joke." he soothed. "Well it was mean!" you mmbled. "Aw don't be so sensitive...." Nicki gently poked your cheek. Baekhyun smiled, "Well yes you can invite Soohyun if you want to." he kissed your cheek. You perked up "Really? Ok~ Thank you oppa!" I love you~" you sang jumping up and running out of the room. Kai smirked, "That little stinker..." he laughed. Suho sat back on the chair, "Did anyone else see that coming?" he asked. Everyone except for Kai shook their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay looked up and smiled as he watched Nicki dance to the music. Kai turned to look at Nicki and then back at Lay, "You are so smitten with her." he laughed. Lay smiled and pointed towards Nicki's ring. "Obviously in a week she's going to forever be mine." he sighed happily. "You and Baekhyun hyung ....love birds I tell you." Lay grinned, "Jealous?" Kai sighed putting his arms back, "Well ya know I'm 24 I'm still young." Lay laughed slapping Kai on the back, "You got plenty of admirer's anyone you got your eye on?" Kai smiled, "You know I'm focussed on my work. " Lay laughed, "You're the owner of a dance studio you're one of the teachers and I know for a fact you get plenty of fanmail." Kai laughed, "Ya I guess but I'm not looking for a relationship right now...." Lay gently smiled, "Ya know Kai...don't think of the past." Lay stood up and gently squeezed Kai's shoulder. Kai sighed sitting back in the chair and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You threw your arms around Baekhyun and kissed his cheek, "Thank you~" you sang. Baekhyun laughed, "Thank you for what?" You gently sat down next to Baekhyun, "Well....I just thought that maybe you know you wouldn't want to see him....after all he's my ex..." you trailed off when you suddenly felt a hand gently brush your hair aside. You looked up at Baekhyun whom looked at you amused. "You know Amanda I realized that you seem so scared to do just about anything....you seem so scared that you'll hurt me you know?" Baekhyun softly said. You nodded slowly. Baekhyun leaned forward and kissed you as he broke away he smiled and held your hands, "Baby I love you no matter what.....soohyun is your past and you know no one should hold onto their past." You smiled and nodded. Baekhyun gently pulled you into a longlingering hug. Outside your room stood a shadowy figure. Kai smiled, "You know....pasts aren't always so easy to forget..." Kai sadly whispered before walking off. 

Oh my~ Yes Kai is featured a bit more in this chapter XD And if you guys see there is a poll i posted up it's for this fanfic so please do check it out if you'd like ok? Thank you so much to my suscribers I LOVE YOU ALL!!