Are you ready?

Last Time Destined Encounter

Hi everyone! I’m back~ and with a longer chapter as well surprisingly... BUT ANYWHOS on to the chapter shall we? <3

“OI! YOU’RE PULLING TOO HARD!” you whined as Nicki fiddled with the back of your wedding dress. “Hehe sorry~ but you’ve got to have the dress nice and tight especially around this area!” Nicki winked pointing at your chest. You made a face as you crossed your arms around your chest, “WELL! I feel violated...” you said. Nicki laughed smoothing the dress down.  “Alright turn around let’s have a look~” Nicki smiled. You stood up and gave a small twirl. The dress had a simple snowy satin skirt with small intricate swirls on the bodice. Your straight hair was in neat curls falling down your back. On your head rested a hair band strung with pearls (A gift from the boys) “Eyyy y lady~” Nicki sang winking at you.

 

You laughed as you pointed at her, “Says you I must say the bridesmaid dresses that I picked out really brings out your figure eh~” you smirked. Nicki wore a pretty pale blue dress that reached to the ground. Nicki smiled when she suddenly looked around, “Hey where’s the other girls?” You waved your hand, “Probably still getting ready. “No sooner had you said that the girls walked through the door. “Well speak of the devils.” You joked as you carefully stood up your dress cascading down onto the floor. “Oh my gosh! Amanda you look amazing!” Hyuna squealed. She wore the identical dress as Nicki except in a pale pink color. “Hey dreamer don’t you want to introduce us~” the girl wearing a pale green dress giggled. You smiled, “Nicki I’d like you to meet Choi Hyeri and.” You gestured towards the other girl in a pale yellow dress “This is Kim Sojung.” Sojung smiled shyly waving.

 

Nicki smiled, “Hello it’s very nice to meet you all!” You smiled, “Hyuna, Sojung, Hyeri and I use to all hang out back when I was in high school” you explained. “She definitely hasn’t changed at all!” Hyeri smiled, “Wait personality or height?” Nicki chimed in a cheeky smile forming on her lips. Everyone laughed as you face palmed.  “Ah yea I almost forgot.” You turned your head towards the door. Your face fell, “Ah...I guess she’s not coming...” you softly said. “Who?”  Sojung asked. You gave her a small smile, “Remember my best friend?  The one from Canada? Emma Chin? ” “ Oh yea! Your friend that you always skyped or texted.” Nicki said snapping her fingers.

You nodded, “I haven’t seen her for over 12 years, when she heard about the wedding she said she’ll try and make it...but I guess she couldn’t...” you softly sighed as Hyuna gently rubbed your back. “Ah my ears are itchy....you better not be talking behind my back Manda...” a voice rang out. You whirled your head around to the door eyes wide. Leaning against the door was a tall slender girl wearing a pale purple bridesmaid dress. She had curly hair swept to the side with the ends dyed purple. “EMMA! “ you squealed leaping over. (Well more of attempt...I mean wedding dress do...more of ungracefully tripped..... and I may or may not be using an example of what actually happened last time I wore a long gown ;) ) “Woah woah be still!” Emma laughed hugging you. “You made it!” you laughed joyfully. Emma gently thumped your head, “It’s my best friend’s wedding I wouldn’t miss it for the world!” You smiled when you suddenly turned to the others.

“Ah right sorry I got carried away!” You cleared your throat, “Sojung, Hyuna, Hyeri, and Nicki this is Emma Chin. Emma this is Kim Sojung, Choi Hyeri, Kim Hyuna, and Nicole Chua.”  You watched as the girls exchanged smiles when you suddenly clapped your hands together, “Ah right I assume you 2 ladies have your maids of honour speeches ready?” you said in a cheerful voice looking at Emma and Nicki. Nicki and Emma stared at you with an incredulous look, “SO NOW YOU TELL US?!” they yelled while the 3 other girls laughed. You folded your arms. “Hey I’m just repaying the favour of what you did to me last time Nicki...and Emma....I love you?” you sweetly smiled at her.

“Definitely haven’t changed.” Hyeri laughed. You turned towards Emma, “So did your boyfriend make it?” Emma flashed a little smile, “You can say that.” “Great! I can’t wait to meet him~” you chirped happily. A knock on the door startled you. “Come in!” Hyuna called. The door opened to reveal Chanyeol his brown hair tousled and done up.  He wore a simple black dress shirt with a silver tie, his white blazer thrown over his shoulder. “Looking pretty ladies~” Chanyeol whistled. “You’re looking pretty smart yourself.” Nicki laughed. Chanyeol smiled, “Can you ladies excuse us for a second?” I would like to speak with the bride.” You watched as the door closed. Chanyeol gently took your hand as he sat down. “You feeling ok?” he softly asked.

You nodded smiling. Chanyeol gently brushed your curl aside, “Your parents would have been very proud...” You nodded fiddling with your skirt. “....Chanyeol oppa?” you slowly said. “Hm?” You gave him a bright smile, “Will you ....be willing to walk me down the aisle....in the place of my father?” Chanyeol widened his eyes, “Are you sure you want that?” You nodded, “ I wouldn’t want anyone else to do so.” Chanyeol smiled, “Then I can’t say no.” He laughed. Chanyeol suddenly scrunched his face together, “Why do I feel like I’m forgetting something...” he pondered out loud. You chuckled, “Maybe because you are?”

Over to where Baekhyun is~

“WHERE IS HE?!” Baekhyun exclaimed clasping his hands together in exasperation. “Calm down I’m sure he’s around...somewhere...” Kai muttered wiping his brow. “Calm down! You’re nervous for nothing.” Lay soothed adjusting his tie. “I can’t! The wedding is in less than 5 minutes and I don’t even know if Chanyeol is done his speech...WHAT IF HE FORGOT!?” Baekhyun yelled flailing his arms wildly. Suddenly the door burst open, “We got bigger problems!” Luhan announced. “What now?” Baekhyun groaned, “Yea uh...D.O lost his voice...he can’t sing for the wedding...” Baekhyun sighed plopping down onto the couch just as D.O walked in. “Sorry...hyung...” D.O hoarsely whispered. Baekhyun looked up at him with a smile, “It’s alright as long as you’re ok.” Baekhyun suddenly stood up and straightened his tie. “All that matters it hat today is finally the day Il;; be married to the girl I love and...I couldn’t be happier...” Lay smiled, “That’s our Baek!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You closed your eyes as you felt the misty viel drape down your back. “And Voila~” Hyeri sang with a flourish. You smiled as you smoothed out your dress. Chanyeol grinned as he took a hold of your hand, “Ladies you better get into your places.” The girls nodded as they scurried off. “Let’s go.” Chanyeol softly said. Together you walked into the wedding venue where all eyes turned to you. You blushed slightly as you were not use to this much attention on you all at once. You looked up to see Baekhyun standing next to the podium. Baekhyun stared into your eyes as he looked at you with admiration. Chanyeol lifted your hand, “Are you ready?”

WOOO and done yess I’m sorry guys! Cliff hanger but I think you guys know what’s coming : ) thanks for all the support!! <3 Please subscribe if you like it up votes are greatly appreciated and COMMENTS OMG COMMENTS I LOVE COMMENTS MORE THEN ANYTHING! Please give me your feedback <3 I LOVE YOU DREAMING PANDAS!