Memories don't change

Last Time Destined Encounter
Hey everyone...it's been a while hasn't it ? XD Sorry guys........I love you?....yea..don't hate me...T_T But im back?.....no ? ummm ok....sorry im just gonna....on to the chapter...
 
"Why are we here?" Sehun asked tugging at his tie." Shhhh Sehun-ah Suho hyung has something important to announce...." Chanyeol hissed smacking the boy on the head gently. Suho smiled as he turned towards the newlyweds. "Lay and Nicki we've been friends for the longest of time....and now you're even married..... gee time flies by past doesn't it-" Suho's eyes became misty as his voice cracked. "Oh no....." Kris groaned. "Here we go again..." Baekhyun mumbled. Suho waved his hand dramatically signaling for something. You bit your lip to keep from laughing as you handed Suho a tissue. "AHEM As i was saying...." Suho coughed as he regained his posture. Suho faced Lay and Nicki and smiled, "I want you to see this gift as not only a wedding gift but also a token of our many years of friendship." Suho turned to Xiumin and D.O and nodded. Xiumin and D.O grinned as they pulled the curtains aside revealing a brand new house. Lay and Nicki widened their eyes. "You did not...." Lay looked at Suho with gaping eyes.
 
Suho grinned, "I own this property....so why not?" Xiumin rolled his eyes, "That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that so nonchalantly....." Suho grinned before continuing. "Also now that you two are married...you guys would probably need that privacy...." Suho winked at them as they turned red cracking everyone up. "WAIT!...." Everyone turned to look at Sehun. Sehun tilted his head to one side, "I don't get it...." Everyone turned to look at Sehun incredulously. You giggled as you ruffled the cute boy's hair, "Oh Sehun.....you can be so innocent sometimes..." you smiled. ".......I can change that...." Luhan whispered in the silence. Everyone turned to glare at Luhan who shrank back sheepishly.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"The house looks so empty now...." you sighed standing in the doorway of Lay and Nicki's empty room. Baekhyun smiled as he gently back hugged you, " It sure is going to be lonely without the two..." he murmured. "We won't be seeing them as often..." you couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness strike you. Baekhyun looked down at you with soft eyes as he heard the tone in your voice subside, "Aw no dreamer....." Baekhyun gathered you in his arms as you buried your face into his shoulder. "They live right next to us you can go visit them anytime I'm sure they'll welcome you." Baekhyun gently soothed. "Yea....but they're married now...I don't want to be a bother to them..." you protested quietly. "Oppa?" Baekhyun looked up to see Nicki leaning against the doorway. Nicki motioned towards you when Baekhyun nodded. Baekhyun gently kissed your head before leaving you with Nicki.
 
Nicki smiled as she walked over to you, "Hey Amanda why so glum?" You looked at her with sad eyes. Nicki softly laughed, "I overheard your conversation with Baekhyun oppa...." You looked down in embarrassment, "What Baekhyun oppa said was true you are always welcome in our home! I mean sure yea I'm married now and there's going to be big changes in the future....but that won't EVER change our friendship!" Nicki chirped happily. You smiled as she wrapped her arms around you in a bear hug. You suddenly heard a soft knock on the door. You and Nicki ly to fall back down laughing your heads off. Baekhyun and Lay had their heads poking out from the doorway one on top of the other. Baekhyun and Lay chuckled as they hurried over and pulled you two up. "Well I'm guessing you're all emotioned out now?" Baekhyun joked cuddling you close.
 
You laughed nodding. Lay wrapped his arm around Nicki, "Babe the moving truck is loaded." he murmured kissing her head. Nicki nodded. She turned and reached out to you pulling you along. Together along with the 2 boys you walked to the living room where the 10 other guys were waiting. "Well....." Lay took a deep breath and turned to look at everyone else. "thanks to all of you that have been there for me for all these years.... after 7 years of living with you all it's going to be difficult leaving you guys...." You turned to see the silent boys nodding. Lay smiled, "I'm definitely going to miss having extravagant meals made by D.O ....I'm also going to miss the 2 whiny maknae's who even though sometimes get on my nerves I still love you 2~" Lay sang shooting an affectionate look at Tao and Sehun.
 
"I'm going to miss having Suho around making sure things are in the proper order.....I'm also going to miss Kris's constantly nagging...." Lay grinned as he faced Baekhyun. "I'm definitely going to miss Kris's constantly nagging and complaining...." Lay grinned as he faced Baekhyun, "I'm definitely going to miss having someone quarrel with me everyday...." Everyone laughed. Baekhyun gave him a thumbs up, "Don't worry hyung just call me up if you ever miss arguing with me~" Baekhyun chirped happily. Lay grinned, "Ah and finally the 2 oldest hyungs...Xiumin and Luhan hyung....I'm going to miss having you 2 mischievous kids around." Luhan smiled giving Xiumin a high five. Lay turned to Kai, "Of course I can't forget about my best friend as well as one of the best dancers I know." Lay gave Kai a quick hug. Kai laughed, "Speak for yourself!" 
Lay turned to you and smiled, "Of course the best for last..." he joked. You laughed. Lay smiled giving you a pat on the head. "When you first started working I didn't think you would become such a huge part of our group but I was definitely wrong. You are always happy and helpful and you're just fun to be around." Lay smiled. You laughed giving him and Nicki a hug. "You two....have fun ok? This is a huge part of your life!" you chirped. Lay and Nicki smiled as they slowly made their way to the door. "Bye guys! Come visit after a week!" As the door closed everyone blinked in silence. ".......I miss them already...." Sehun whispered. Chanyeol looked down at his phone, ".....It's been 13 seconds...." Sehun sniffed before curling into a ball onto the couch, "YOUR POINT IS?!" 
 
Ahhh cutie Sehunnie already miss your hyung? XD If only Sehun was like this in real life....OMG that wud be gold XD anyways!!! I SHALL UPDATE SOON LOVES U ALLS~