Surprise!

Last Time Destined Encounter

HELLO LOVELY DREAMING PANDAS! My finals are now done so I'm going on a day by day updating spree ! <3 I hope you enjoy this chapter <3 Because I think I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter XD you'll see why~ <3 ENJOY!

"AMANDAAAA~" you turned and squeaked as Nicki threw herself onto you hugging you tightly. You laughed, "Hey calm down!" you smiled at your bouncing friend. "How can I ? Mrs. Byun~" Nicki grinned. You blushed gently slapping her. You turned to Emma gently elbowing her. she turned to look at you with a puzzled expression.

You smirked, "So~ when do I get to meet your boyfriend?" you sang. Emma smiled, "You'll see him later he's going to arrive later." she calmly said. Frowning you poked her on the cheek, "As always so chic and clam you really haven't changed." you grinned. Emma flicked her hair, "I know~" she sang. You smiled when suddenly you felt a hand snake around your waist you looked up to see Baekhyun smiling down at you.

"Excuse me ladies but I'm going to have to steal her away from you for a while." Baekhyun smiled cheekily at you to which you laughed. As Baekhyun led you away you suddenly stopped him and turned to face him, "Oppa if you wanted a moment alone you could have just asked me~" you giggled. 

Baekhyun smiled as he lovingly wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you in close, "Oh come on you know that's not how I do things~" Baekhyun whispered pressing his lips onto yours. A  familiar chorus of groans were heard. Baekhyun groaned in annoyance as you two broke apart you giggled. 

Baekhyun turned and glared at the guys who looked innocently at you two. "Why must you guys do that every single time?" Baekhyun threw his hands up in exasperation. "Because we love and care about you hyung~" Sehuun said in his sappy voice as he threw himself onto Baekhyun giving him a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek.

The members snorted with laughter as Baekhyun attempted to push the maknae off. "Alright that's enough Sehun-ah he's no longer yours he's claimed." Chanyeol joked pulling him off. "I was never his!" Baekhyun protested. You turned and smiled at Baekhyun, "It's ok...all that matters is you're mine now~" you sang.

Baekhyun stared at you with wide eyes, "Not you too babe!" he groaned as everyone laughed. You turned to look at Tao and you smiled, "Tao oppa~ you cried again!" you teased. Tao blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about. You crossed your arms, "Mmmhm your swollen eyes say something else." you sang. 

Tao pulled at his tie, "Alright so I did cry but it was manly tears..." Everyone burst out laughing, "Ok Tao whatever you say." Luhan laughed slapping his leg. "Hey guys..." a raspy voice was heard. You turned to see D.O walking towards you guys. "Sorry I couldn't sing for you today..." he coughed. You smiled ruffling his hair, "It's alright wouldn't want you to strain your throat." you smiled. 

A sudden tapping noise was head. You looked up to see on the stage Baekhyun standing there. "Wait when did he..." you pondered out loud. "I don't even know..." Chanyeol said just as confused. "If everyone can please return to their seats. I have an announcement to make." Baekhyun waited as everyone made their way back.

Baekhyun smiled, "Months before our wedding I remember Amanda saying that she would really like it if we had a live performance at our wedding. Originally our friend Kyungsoo agreed to sing but due to him not feeling well there has been a little change in plans." Baekhyun turned to look at you, "I hope you enjoy this surprise." You tilted your head confused.

Nicki and Emma looked at you confused as well. Suddenly a voice rang out, "Just one day.....one night..." instantly you widened your eyes and squealed, "NO WAY!" you gasped out loud as the Bangtan members came out onto the stage. You turned to look at Baekhyun who smiled at you. You watched as the members performed "Just one day" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTcKkcyS410 (just one day by BTS one of my favourite songs <3 )

"Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon~" you watched as Jin passed the rose to Jungkook who slowly waked up to you and handed it to you and handed it to you smiling. You covered your mouth trying to contain your squeals when suddenly Jungkook leaned down and gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

Nicki and Emma elbowed you smirking as your face turned red. As they finished everyone applauded loudly. "Oh...my gosh..." you sat there eyes wide open. Emma and Nicki stared at you with wide eyes, "SHOOT! IT'S HAPPENING!" Emma exclaimed. The guys looked at her puzzled, "What is?" "Her crazy fan girl side-" Nicki was cut off as you squealed loudly.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?! OH MY GOSH THEY'RE SO MUCH HOTTER IN REAL LIFE UP CLOSE TOO! THEY'RE PERFORMANCE OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING. THEY'RE LITERALLY STEAMING INESS FROM EVERY ACTION OR BREATH THEY DID! AND OH MY GOSH JUNGKOOK OPPA HE'S JUST I CAN'T I REALLY CAN'T!" you finished red in the face. (yes guys this is how author nim actually fangirls XD )

"I guess you really liked the surprise then." a voice called out . You smiled as Baekhyun appeared next to you. You flung yourself onto him giving him a kiss, "OPPA! I LOVE YOU~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!" you sang kissing him. Kris elbowed Baekhyun, "Hey~ you're going to be lucky tonight." he winked to which Baekhyun blushed, "Shut up..." he mumbled. 

"Seems like it went really well." D.O smiled. You turned to look at him, "Hey oppa your voice is better!" D.O gave Baekhyun a mischievous look, "It never was bad." he smiled. You looked over to Baekhyun who grinned back, " You had this all planned out didn't you?" you smiled. "I sure did~ but it wasn't just D.O and I who planned this..." Baekhyun confessed.

You raised your eye, "Oh? Who else?-" you suddenly stopped as you noticed the BTS members walking towards you guys. Nicki grabbed your arm, "Ok Amanda don't freak out... " she warned. You nodded, "It's ok..I got this." you smiled. BTS stood in a line and smiled. Rap monster stepped forward, "2! 3! Bang! Tan! Hello we are BTS!" they chanted bowing. 

Baekhyun smiled, "Thank you so much for doing this favor on such a short notice." he smiled thanking them. Jin smiled, "It was no problem at all." he said. Suga grinned, "That's cause you're a total pushover to your girlfriend hyung." he snickered. "It's good he is because I really wanted to surprise Amanda." Emma smiled appearing out of no where.

You widened your eyes as Jin wrapped his arm around her waist, "Wait wait wait...Emma...your....wha-?" you looked confused. Emma smiled, "Amanda meet my boyfriend Kim Seokjin." You stared at her before flinging yourself at her, "YAH! SO NOW YOU TELL ME?! Well that would make sense why you got so protective if I ever fangirled about Jin-ah I mean..." you blushed as the members laughed.

Emma smiled, "It's ok I've told the guys a lot about you...and your fan girling tendencies. Especially that time about Jungkook oppa-" "Shush!" you waved your hand embarrassed. Everyone laughed. "It was really fun to perform for you, we have another schedule to go to now so sorry we have to leave so soon." Rap Monster bowed followed by the other members.

"Oh ya before we forget." Jimin stepped forward and handed you a bag. You looked at him tilting your head to one side. Jimin laughed, "They have our signed albums and merchandise in them." he smiled, You smiled back, "Thank you so much." you thanked them. Emma suddenly laughed, "Oh what the heck Amanda I know you really want to hug them. Guys give her a hug." 

You turned to look at Baekhyun who laughed, "Go ahead I'm fine with it." he grinned. "Well ok then." Jimin grinned boyishly pulling you in close for a hug to which you squeaked. As you two broke apart you blushed. "My turn~" V smiled as he gave you a hug catching you by surprise. Emma smiled, "By the time you guys are done hugging her she's going to be as red as a tomato."

Everyone laughed in agreement. Lastly Jungkook stepped forward to give you a hug. "Ooooh~ your bias Amanda~" Nicki teased. "How's she going to react?~" Emma teased. Jungkook smiled pulling you in close giving you a kiss on the head. You couldn't contain yourself as you let out a little squeal. The members laughed, "Woah woah there Jungkook she's married now." J-hope laughed. 

"Until next time bye!" they smiled waving. Emma turned to look at Jin, "See you later ok?" she smiled. Jin nodded leaning down and giving her a quick kiss. As Emma came back you wiggled your eyebrows, "Oho~ skinship~" you sang before hugging her tightly. "Thank you so much Emma." you smile to which she smiled back, "I'm really happy for you too." As you two broke apart you turned to look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun gave you a kiss as he embraced you. "I love you...." 


WOOOOOO~~~~ Finally that poll I posted BTS MADE THEIR SPECIAL APPEARANCE!!! *sigh I love BTS so much and if you don't know about them check them out! They're adorable dorks :) I really loved writing this chapter ~ <3 And yes guys that is how I will react XD On that note! Have a great day <3 Comment subscribe and upvote!! <3 Also yes I made it in the future so the BTS members aren't their actual age XD thus Amanda calling Jungkook oppa :P