Wedding Photo Shoot

Last Time Destined Encounter
So sorry guys!!.....Not updating....*sigh I'm really really sorry I haven't been feeling well for the past few days....T_T I have a fever right now but you guys are way too important for me to skip out on XD So just saying I'm sorry if I don't update for the next 3 or 4 days I have to work on my other fan fiction "Breathless love" Anyways on to the chapter!
 
"Yah stop staring..." you mumbled embarrassed as Baekhyun watched the makeup artist gently applied makeup on you. Baekhyun smiled happily, "You don't usually wear makeup so but when you do you manage to look even more beautiful." You blushed as he gently kissed your hand. "Just about done..." the makeup artist smiled as she stepped aside to let Baekhyun see. "What does the groom think?" Baekhyun had a huge grin on his face, "It looks great not too much nor too little makeup was put on you which was good cause you never really liked wearing makeup. "Thank you-oh I'm sorry I don't know your name?" You looked apologetically at the makeup artist. She smiled, "Call me Taeyeon." you smiled, "Thank you Taeyeon." A tall girl suddenly walked in the room. "Taeyeon the dresses have arrived."
 
Taeyeon smiled, "Thanks Sooyoung." Taeyeon turned to Baekhyun, "Wait outside while the bride puts on the dress on ok?" Baekhyun nodded as he stood up, he leaned over gently kissing you. "I'll be waiting beautiful."  You blushed at his words. After Baekhyun left Taeyeon smiled at you, "He's a keeper alright." You laughed, "I don't even know how we managed to fall in love." Taeyeon smiled as she fixed up the dress, "How did you guys meet?" You smiled, "In the craziest way possible..." Taeyeon laughed, "Do you mind telling me?" You giggled, "Well it all started out when I applied to be a live in housekeeper for 12 guys." Taeyeon looked surprised, " 12 guys?" You nodded, "Now that I look back at my 18 year old self I don't even know what I was thinking....but it's because of that I met the love of my life." Taeyeon smiled, "May not have been a romantic start but definitely a romantic end. Taeyeon sighed happily.
 
You smiled as you gently stepped off the step. Taeyeon smiled, "This dress looks great on you....alright let's go but be careful!" Taeyeon warned helping you to the door. As Baekhyun saw you he smiled, "Wow you look beautiful." You blushed, "You look handsome yourself." you softly murmured. Taeyeon clasped her hands together, "You two make the perfect couple....oh the photographer should be here any minute he's one of the best in Korea. But until then make yourselves at home." you sat down on the chair softly sighing when suddenly you heard the door open. "NOOONNNNA!!!~" a familiar voice called. You turned to be embraced by a tall boy.
 
You laughed, "Yah! Sehun-ah did you come to visit us?" Sehun nodded happily, "You look really pretty noona." You blushed, "Aw thank you~" Baekhyun smiled, "anyone else come along?" Sehun nodded, "Chanyeol and Suho hyung." As soon as Sehun said that the 2 walked through the door. "Dongsaeng!!!" Chanyeol boomed as he wrapped you in his massive arms causing you to squeal. Baekhyun scrunched up his nose, "Woah woah not too much with the hugging Yeol." Suho laughed, "Ever since you got engaged you're more possessive then ever. " Suho gently held your had, "Wow 5 years you've matured into a beautiful young woman." You giggled, "Maybe no mature ~ I'm still somewhat childish." you admitted sheepishly. Baekhyun gently wrapped his arm around you, "That's one thing I love about you~" he murmured. "Oh ya! I almost forgot." You turned to Taeyeon, "Taeyeon this is Sehun, Chanyeol, and Suho oppa. Guys this is Taeyeon she's the one who helped me with all the outfits and such."
 
Taeyeon smiled, "Hello it's nice to meet you all." Chanyeol flashed a friendly smile, "Thank you for making this day special for Amanda and Baekhyun." Taeyeon flushed when she suddenly eyed Suho. "Neh .....by any chance are you Kim Joon Myun? Of Kim enterprises?" You raised your eyebrow as you turned to look at Suho. Suho smiled, "Yeap that would be me...." Sehun whistled, "Wow hyung you're famous!" Suho rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm so sorry I'm late! Traffic was killer...." a tall handsome ran in. Taeyeon smiled, "It's alright oh right the groom is Byun Baekhyun and the bride is Lin Amanda." The man smiled extending his hand,"Nice to meet you I'm Kim Soohyun." You gently shook his hand, "It's  nice to meet you Soohyun oppa..." Soohyun smiled when he clasped his hands together, "Ok so from what I've heard is that this wedding photo shoot is going to be ocean themed?" Baekhyun nodded. Soohyun smiled, "Alright then let's first head out to the beach neh? It's been reserved for today." Baekhyun held out his arm to help steady you as Chanyeol and Sehun held up your dress so you wouldn't trip. As you all made your way out to the beach the sun shone brightly. Soohyun smiled, "Alright let's first have some solo shots of the bride first." You nodded as you listened to the instructions.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The guys watched as you spun around laughing for the camera. Baekhyun smiled happily as he watched you. Chanyeol grinned as he suddenly slapped Baekhyun's back. "YAH! " Baekhyun exclaimed. Chanyeol snorted, "Look at that love sick expression on your face...." Baekhyun flushed giivng Chanyeol a light punch on the arm. Suho smiled, "Oh come on Yeol give the guy a break. They've sure gone a long way..." he grinned. Suho nodded, " 5 years...." Sehun slowly slid his arm around Baekhyun, Suho, and Chanyeol. "It's nice to see our dongsaeng grow up....she's actually a young woman now....Right guys?.........guysss??" Sehun turned around to see Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho gaping at him. "What?....Is it the hair?! Look hey I thought this color would make me look more mature..I can always go back to the blonde or rainbow hai-" Instantly Suho snapped out of his trance, "Woah woah woah no....it's not your hair...." "Then what?" Sehun asked. "......For the first time in 5 years....you didn't call Amanda ....noona...but rather....dongsaeng...." Chanyeol gawked at him. 
 
Sehun merely shrugged happily, "Well.....like you said it's been 5 years....I am no longer that child....I'm going to have to break out of my habits eventually-" "Sehun-ah!!! Can you get my hair tie?" you called. "OK! COMING NOONA!!!" Sehun called bolting over. Baekhyun face palmed, "Nope....nope...still the same..." Suho laughed when he suddenly leaned over, "So....when Sehun said he would go back to his rainbow hair....do you...guys like it?" Chanyeol snorted, "Never again....he looked like a parrot....." "....I thought you liked my rainbow hair hyung..." a voice called out..." The 3 guys widened their  eyes as they turned around to see a heartbroken Sehun. ".....W-wait Sehun we didn't mean tha-" Sehun sniffled before running off, "FINE I SEE HOW IT IS! I'LL GO FIND LUHAN HYUNG HE LIKED MY RAINBOW HAIR!" he wailed. Baekhyun face palmed, "See....somethings really never change.....
 
AHHHHHH I COULDN'T HELP ITTT BUT TO ADD KIM SOOHYUN *faints he's my favourite actor OMIGOSH I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS DRAMA MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR!! Watch it guys it's really good! Anywhooo~~ I hoped you like this chapter!!! Thank you for supporting me <3 I LOVE YOU ALL
 
Pstttt ;) look at him ~~~~ 
 
 
So out of curiosity...... What color hair of Sehun do you like? ;)
Blonde?                                        Rainbow?                                                Brown?