Last Time

Last Time Destined Encounter

A promise is a promise~ I'm back suscribers :P Thank you guys so much! I received a lot of positive feedback on First times Fateful encounters and here's the chapter that I promised...so...ENJOY!

5 Years Later

"This is the last time....I fall in love~" Baekhyun softly sang. You giggled as you leaned back agsint him. Baekhyun gently wrapped his arms around you gently nuzzling your neck. You playfully flicked your hairback gently hitting Baekhyun. He gently ran his fingers through the, "I still remember when your hair was curly...." he murmured. You laughed, "And I still remember when your hair was purple...." you smiled as you ran your fingers through the soft brown hair. Baekhyun gently cupped your cheek leaning in when sudenly the door crashed open. "NOONA! SUHO HYUNG TOOK AWAY MY TABLET!!" Sehun whined as he stormed in. Baekhyun groaned in defeat as he reluctantly pulled back from you.

You tried to keep a straight face as you turned to face Sehun. "Sehun-ah he probably took it away fro a good reason Suho oppa is unreasonable just go ask NICELY if he can return it." you smild at the pouting boy. Sehun pursed his lips, "Fine I'll ask nicely...but if you hear screaming...remember...I tried!" With that Sehun walked out the door. Baekhyun gently slid his arms around your waist. "Even after 7 years he still calls you noona ...even though you're younger." Baekhyun softly murmured. You giggled, "Well some things never change....but at least he's matured." you smiled. Baekhyun chuckled skeptically as he leaned in when...."AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH SEHUN!!!" You face palmed as Baekhyun smirked poking your cheek, "Oh? I thought someone said Sehun had matured?" You playfully flicked Baekhyun's head, "Ok ok you can say I told you so later but for now we need to go rescue Suho oppa..." you muttered grabbing Baekhyun's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RELEASE SEHUN! RELEASE!!!" Xiumin and Kris yelled trying to pull the younger boy off Suho, "NEVAAAAA WELL THAT IS UNTIL HE GIVES MY TABLET BACK! I NEED TO BEAT MY FLAPPY BIRD HIGH SCORE!!" (goodness flappy bird...that game...just no...) Sehun screeched. Suho winced as he felt Sehun's bony elbow dig into his shoulder. "Sehun! You've been playing this game for the past 5 hours TAKE A BREAK!!!" Suho grunted trying to push Sehun off. "So....um this is all over ...a game?" Baekhyun muttered quietly. Luhan rubbed his temple in frustration as he slowly nodded. "YAH! Sehun if you don't get off your not getting dinner for the next 3 days!" D.O threatened. Sehun shook his head to no avail. You gently squatted down in fron of Sehun, "Sehun-ah~ I'll buy you bubble tea if you get off Suho oppa~" you sang with aegyo.

In a flash Sehun was off Suho and happily skipping off holding onto your arm, "Yay noona's the best~" Sehun sang dragging you out the door. Suho grunted as Tao and Chen helped him up. "Why didn't I think of that?...." Suho muttered. "Would have saved us a lot of time...." Kris mumbled. "And effort!" Chanyeol chimed in. Baekhyun sighed and threw up his arms, "AND MY FIANCE!" he exclaimed as everyone laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun happily slurped his bubble tea as everyone glared at him. "Well do you have anything to say Sehun?" Kai muttered crossing his arms. Sehun smiled brightly, "I'm very thankful for bubble tea~" Baekhyun face palmed as he gently ran his fingers through your hair cradling your sleeping figure against his chest. "Hey has anyone else seen Lay or Nicki today?" D.O asked. Luhan waved his hand dismissively, "They went out looking for some stuf for the wedding." As if it were on cue the front door slammed opened with Nicki running in flushed red. "AMANDA~" Nicki sang pouncing on you. You groaned not happy from being awaken in that sort of manner. "WHAT?!" you shouted startling the guys. Nicki smiled all cheerful and bubble, "Hi~" You blinked your eyes once....twice..."THAT 'S IT?! YOU WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME THAT?!" Nicki smirked, "Consider it revenge for what happened 7 years ago...remember?

Flashback~ (Taken from the chapter Meet the Parents in first times fateful encounters :) do any of you remember?)

"NICKIII~~~" you cried as you grabbed your friend by the arm. "W-WHAT?!" Nicki exclaimed as you dragged her off the bed. You looked at her frantically "I'M FREAKING OUT YOU HEAR ME FREAKING OUT!" Nicki yanked you down, "CALM DOWN WOMAN AND TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" You took a deep breath as you plopped down onto the bed. "I'm meeting Baekhyun oppa's parents today and...I don't know what to wear....." you looked up at Nicki. Nicki calmly blinked at you once....twice....she suddenly pounced onto you "YOU CHARGE INTO MY ROOM AT 8 AM IN THE MORNING TO ASK ME TO HELP YOU PICK OUT SOME CLOTHES?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "AHHH!! NOOOO! SAVE ME!!!!" you squealed as Nicki jabbed and tickled you. 

Flashback end~

You sighed in defeat, "That was 7 years ago...your not willing to let that go?" Nicki shook her head smiling. You suddenly smiled devilishly as you slowly got up walking slowly towards Nicki. Nicki slowly backed away. "W-what are you doing?..." she slowly said. You just smiled, "If I recall...7 years ago that incident ended up with me being tickle tortured..." "Y-yeah...." Nicki said slowly. You suddenly lunged forward, "WELL IT'S YOUR TURN NOW!" Nicki squealed as she ran off with you chasing her. Lay wwalked in right as you and Nicki sped past him. "So...what did I miss?" he asked. Xiumin shurgged, "Nothing much just Baekhyun's fiance chasing after your fiance..." Lay smiled, "Oh ok...." Lay suddenly jumped back up, "WAIT WHAT?!" Kris pointed his finger in the direction you and Nicki ran off in. Lay ran off causing everyone to laugh. "Somethings never do change." Baekhyun murmured happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Urgh...." you mumbled as you walked back to the couch. Luhan laughed, "So how'd it go?" Baekhyun smiled as he gently pulled you down onto his lap wrapping his arms around you. "Well Lay oppa stopped me before I can get to her..." you whined. Baekhyun laughed, "Well at least all the distractions are out of the way. You turned to look at him, "What?" Baekhyun smiled leaning up and quickly kissed you. ".....AGH!" the guys groaned causing you to laugh.

Somethings never really do change.....

Hey guys!! Sorry for the y chapter T_T But I'm so happy to continue this fanfic cus hey even me myself I enjoy writing it so much!! And im so glad you guys like the fact that I'm writing a sequel :P I LOVE YOU ALL!