Does he really?

Blindless Love

Chanyeol's point of view 

        So today I'm taking Jiyeon out for some fresh air, since we both needed it. On our way there, we stopped at my shop first because I had to go check things there before I left. We both went in, I seated her on a chair and went to the back. I turned back to look at Jiyeon, she was talking to the worker on the counter, seeing her happy makes me happy. However, five minutes later the worker on the counter came running to me for help.  "Chanyeol hurry, there's trouble in the front," said the worker who had a very worried look on. 

Hyuna's point of view

        Just because the other day Chanyeol said those things to me doesn't mean that I will let him go easily. So I decided to go back to his shop to see if he was there. While I was in the store, I saw Chanyeol come in, a smile spread on my face, but quickly disappeared when I saw him with that girl. 
"Excuse me, who is that girl with Chanyeol," I asked a worker.
"Ouh that's Chanyeol's girlfriend," said the worker.
"He has a girlfriend," I asked again with shock.
"Yeah, but I think he is only dating her because he pitied her," said the worker.
"Pity her for what," I asked with confusion.
"She is blind," said the worker.
        Wow Chanyeol, after me, your taste of women dropped really low. I mean I think it would be better for you to be with an ugly girl than a blind girl. I guess you really just pity her for not being able to see. But here's my chance to talk to her since Chanyeol went somewhere.

Author's point of view

"Jiyeon, so you're Chanyeol's girlfriend huh," Hyuna said while walking to her.
"Hyuna," Jiyeon asked while standing up.
"So I guess you know me, well you know Chanyeol was my man first and I'm going to be taking him back, so enjoy your time with him," Hyuna said while starring straight at Jiyeon. 
"What makes you so sure he will take someone like you back into his life," asked Jiyeon.
"What do you mean someone like me," Hyuna asked madly.
"You know someone who has no heart or no fee....," Jiyeon said but then SMACKKK. 
Hyuna smacked Jiyeon, causing her to fall on the ground. 
"I'll show you," said Hyuna lifting up her hand to smack Jiyeon again.
"Chanyeol," said Hyuna in shock.
Chanyeol grabbed her hand before she could hit Jiyeon again.
"Don't ever touch her again, just get out of here," he said while pushing Hyuna away.
"But Chanyeol I know you're only with her because you pity her for being blind," said Hyuna. 
Tears started to form in Jiyeon's eyes as she heard that. 
"I don't pity her, I'm fine that she is blind because all I need is her love," Chanyeol said while helping Jiyeon up.
"But Chanyeol," Hyuna said while holding his arm. 
He pulled her arm away and walked Jiyeon to the car and drove off.
Hyuna was left there feeling sorry for herself. "What about my love," Hyuna asked quietly as tears formed in her eyes. 
The ride there was really quiet, no one speaking a word to each other, just music playing. (Exo-k Angel)

 Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke dashi taeeonan sungan gachi (This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing) 
 Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni ( I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream)
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo ( You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying)

Dan han beonman ne yeopeseo bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon ttak han beon manyo ( Just once, I want to walk side by side with you)

Neoui sesangeuro Yeah yeorin barameul tago ( To your world [D.O.] Yeah taken by the soft wind)
Ne gyeoteuro Eodieseo wannyago ( You asked me brightly [Suho] Where I came from to your side)
 Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo ( And I told you that it was a secret) Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon ( Wherever we walk together )
 Eodideun cheongugilteni ( Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven) 
Eodideun cheongugilteni ( Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven)

As the song was playing Chanyeol grabbed Jiyeon's hand and held it. 
"Chanyeol where are we going," Jiyeon asked curiously. 
"Wherever we go, it'll be heaven," said Chanyeol copying the song. 
It made Jiyeon smile and laugh, and that caused Chanyeol to smile too. 

        About an hour later, they reached their destination, but Jiyeon was fast asleep. Chanyeol tucked the hair that was covering Jiyeon's face behind her hair. "You're beautiful in and out," he said while starring at Jiyeon. Jiyeon opened her eyes and Chanyeol quickly turned the other way. 
"Are we already there," asked Jiyeon. 
"Yeahh we are," said Chanyeol. 
"Can you please tell me where we are now," asked Jiyeon. 
"Not yet," Chanyeol said as he got out of the car. 
He folded her arms with his and walked her to the place. 
"Now take a deep breath in and then exhale," said Chanyeol. 
Jiyeon took a deep breath and then exhale, as she exhale a smile appeared on her face. "It's the sea," Jiyeon said with excitement.
"Bingo," Chanyeol said while having a huge grin on his face. 
"Why are we here, in the winter time," asked Jiyeon. 
"Because I needed some fresh air and I could tell you haven't been to the sea in so long," said Chanyeol while starring straight at Jiyeon. 
"The last time I've been to the sea, was when I could still see," said Jiyeon with her eyes still closed and her arms out. "It's nice being here again though," she said. 
Chanyeol placed his arms around her waist, giving her a back hug.

Jiyeon's point of view 

        As I took a deep breath and exhaled like Chanyeol told me too, it made me feel really refreshed. It was the sea, it was nice to be coming to the sea again, since the last time I came was when I could still see. I closed my eyes to prevent my tears from forming, I put my arms out to feel the wind. I inhaled and exhaled, then Chanyeol put his arms around my waist. It made my heart beat fast, butterflies flew in my stomach and I could feel his warmth surrounding me. 
"Jiyeon-ah," Chanyeol said with his deep voice. 
"Ne," I replied. 
"What do I mean to you," asked Chanyeol. 
"Hmm let's see, well to me you're a person," I said jokingly. 
"That's it," he said sadly while taking his arms off of my waist. 
"You're a person who means the whole world to me," I said while smiling. 

Chanyeol's point of view

"Hmm let's see, well to me you're a person," Jiyeon said. 
I took my arms off of her, and said," that's it." 
I was pretty upset by her reply, I wanted her to say something like you're the one person who understands me or something like that. 
"You're a person who means the whole world to me," she said. 
Wow that was better than what I expected, but it makes me happy hearing words like that.

"What does the whole world mean to you," I said while taking her hands. 
"Haha how am I suppose to answer that," she said with a confused expression. 
"Haha I don't know, you don't have to answer it, I just wanted to see if you were going to say anything about that," I said as I pull her into my embrace. 
"What do I mean to you," she asked while hugging me back. 
"For one thing you're more than just a person," I said jokingly. 
"Oh my gosh stop joking around," she said while hitting my chest. 
"You're my happiness, you help me to believe again, instead of creating scars, you're healing them," I said while placing a kiss on her lip.


Baekhyun's point of view 

        So today I got off work early and for some reason I really missed Eunjung. "I should go visit her, but first I should go pick up some food, since she probably didn't eat yet," I said out loud to myself. I went to the store to go buy some rice cakes, vege rolls and kimchi. When I got to her work place, the lady in front told me to go to room number 8, where Eunjung's office is. As I got there, there was a girl and a guy in front of her office. She slipped and he caught her in his arms. His eyes were looking into her eyes and she was looking directly at him. I look closely and screamed, "ya what are you doing with my girl." 

Eunjung's point of view

        There was a patient that was getting worse, her conditions were not normal. She needed to be contacted straight to the hospital. As one of the interns was asking about the patient's condition, we walked to my office to get a couple things. But there was a puddle of water in front of my office, me not seeing slipped, but was caught by my intern. 
"Ya what are you doing with my girl," a familiar voice screamed out
"Baekhyun," I said while being pulled back into balance. 

Author's point of view

Baekhyun went up to the intern and grabbed him by the collar. 
"Baekhyun stop," screamed Eunjung. 
"Waee, he tried to kiss you," Baekhyun said while letting go of him. 
"Thanks for catching me when I slipped, you can go now, and sorry for what he did," Eunjung said to the intern. 
He bowed to both Eunjung and Baekhyun, then left.
"Why did you let him go, I wasn't finish with him," said Baekhyun angrily. 
"He didn't do anything wrong," Eunjung said while walking into her office. 
"He tried to kiss you," Baekhyun screamed while following Eunjung. 
"Haha he didn't try to kiss me I slipped on the puddle of water outside and he just caught me," Eunjung explained. 
"But still he touched you, don't just randomly let guys touch you like that," he said. 
"Awhh is my baby Baekhyun jealous," asked Eunjung while pinching his cheeks.
"I'm not jealous," Baekhyun said while taking Eunjung's hands away. 
"It's just I'm your boyfriend, I should be the only one to touch you like that," said Baekhyun.
"Awhhh you really are jealous," Eunjung said while pinching his cheeks again. 
"I said I'm not jealous," Baekhyun said while pouting.
"Sure sure," said Eunjung while laughing. 
Baekhyun got mad and sat on the couch in Eunjung's office. Eunjung sat on his lap and kissed him softly on the lips. 
"I'm sorry I was just messing around with you, and I'll be careful to not let any one touch me like that,"Eunjung said while hugging him.
"It's okay, I went a little overboard there for a bit but here I bought you some food," said Baekhyun while handing her the food. 
"Aww you're so sweet," she said while taking the food out. 
They both fed eat other happily. 

         On the other hand, Jiyeon and Chanyeol were walking barefoot on the shoreline of the sea holding each other's hand. In Jiyeon's mind, she was enjoying the moment, but she really wished she could be able to see what was going on. In Chanyeol's mind he was really enjoying the moment and wished that it could stay like this between them forever.  Jiyeon quickly stopped and faced her body to the direction of the sea. She started mouthing something, which made Chanyeol confused about what she is saying.
"What are you mouthing," asked Chanyeol. 
"Just something," said Jiyeon. 
"Something like what," asked Chanyeol. 
"I'll tell you next time," she said with a smile on her face.
 They sat on the sand with Jiyeon in Chanyeol's embrace, feeling his warmth. 
The sun started to go down and the sky started to change color. 
"Wow this view is beautiful," Chanyeol said. 
"What view," asked Jiyeon. 
"The view of the sun setting and how the water is like a mirror showing the sun's reflection," said Chanyeol with amazement.
"I wish I could see that," said Jiyeon with disappointment. 
"Well you can," he replied.
"How am I suppose to see when I'm blind," Jiyeon asked.
"Use your imagination," he whispered in her ear.
As she closed her eyes to imagine the scene, a smile appeared on her face.
"You know what makes the scene even more beautiful," Chanyeol said while starring at Jiyeon. 
"Uhmm what," asked Jiyeon with her eyes still closed. 
"You," he said while taking a picture of her and the sun set. 
"Haha don't joke around with me like that," Jiyeon said while lightly hitting his chest. 
"Oww that hurts," Chanyeol whined like a baby.
"Pshh liar, I didn't even hit that hard," Jiyeon said.
"Noo it hurts a lot," Chanyeol said like a baby.
"Where does it hurt," asked Jiyeon.
"It hurts right here," he said while placing Jiyeon's hand on his chest. 
"Your heart, how does your heart hurt," asked Jiyeon. 
"It's hurting because you don't love me," Chanyeol said while pouting. 
"Haha when did I ever say that," asked Jiyeon. 
"So you do love me," asked Chanyeol with excitement. 
"I never said that either," Jiyeon said while biting her lower lip. 
"Awhs well it's okay if you don't tell me," said Chanyeol. 
Jiyeon just sat there thinking to herself quietly. 
"Let's go it's getting late and chilly, I don't want you to catch a cold," said Chanyeol while taking Jiyeon's hand.
Jiyeon was still thinking to herself, "does he love me, does he really?" 
___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry it's taking me so long to update my story. And I'm sorry if my story is getting really boring. But thank you all for reading my story :)