I'm afraid

Blindless Love

Chanyeol's point of view

        I woke up to see Jiyeon sleeping on my chest, we must of fallen asleep while talking to each other yesterday night. I took her off my chest, layed her down and put blanket on top of her. I went to use the bathroom, after that I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I touched my lips and could remember the kiss from yesterday. The kiss was so wrong but felt so right.I looked at my watch, to only see that it was almost time for my interview on that one popular show, I was voted best designer in men clothing for the month and I was going to be on the cover of tons of magazine, and on tv. I got out of the bathroom, and went to Jiyeon. "Even though I confessed to you, I still feel like keeping my distance and putting my heart on lock down," I whispered as I kissed her forehead. 

Jiyeon's point of view 
 

        I woke up and realized Chanyeol wasn't by my side. "Chanyeol," I said out. But no one answered I guess he must have gone home, but he should have woke me up. I wanted to say something to him before he left. I sat there and touched my lips, I could still feel that moment when he pressed his lips with mine. Ouh I wished he could of kissed me one more time before he left. I could hear the door knob turn and the door was opened. "Chanyeol-ah," I said while standing up.

Eunjung's point of view 

        I woke up to Baekhyun's face starring down at mines. "Good morning my love," he said while smiling at me. "Good morning," I said while placing a soft kiss on Baekhyun's lips. We both got up to wash up and Baekhyun was ready to cook breakfast, but I told him I was going to go home. So he drove me back, as I got out of the car, I could see Chanyeol driving out. I got to the door, turned the knob, opened the door and went in. 
"Chanyeol-ah," said Jiyeon. 
"Haha ne it's Chanyeol," I said while laughing at Jiyeon. 
"Ouhh it's only you unni," she said with a sad face. 
"Wae, are you not happy because you found out I wasn't Chanyeol," I said teasingly.
"Whatever, where were you yesterday anyways unni, you didn't come home," she asked while taking a seat on the couch. 
"Ouhh well I did come home, but I saw you and Chanyeol sleeping so cute together, I didn't want to bother you guys, so I went to Baekhyun's condo," I replied.
"Ouhh did you guys do that thing?," asked Jiyeon. 
"Eww no it's to early for that," I said while dropping my body on top of hers. 
"Oh my gosh unni, you're so heavy, get off," Jiyeon screamed out. 
I got off and asked," so you like Chanyeol don't you?" 
"Uhhh n..no I don't like him," she said while blushing.
"Don't lie to me, you're blushing right now," I said while pinching her cheeks. 
"Fine fine I like him alright but we will never be something," Jiyeon said to me. 
"Why is that," I asked

Jiyeon's point of view

"Why is that," Eunjung unni asked me. 
"Even though he doesn't show it, I can tell that he doesn't want to fall in love with a blind girl, I could tell he hates the thought of being in love with me," I said while looking down. 
Eunjung lifted my head and said," it's not that he doesn't want to, it's because he is afraid, he doesn't hate the thought of it, it's just a little different." 
"I don't want him to think that I'm different though," I said while tears started to from in my eyes. 
"Jiyeon you're not different, you just can't see, and if there is a way to make you see again, I will find that way and make it happen," she said while hugging. 
Tears started to rush down my eyes, unni there is a way, but it's too expensive, I can't ask you for it because I already owe you to much. 

Author's point of view 

Chanyeol drove to the place where he was going to get interviewed. First he went into hair and make up and wore some of his clothes and started the interview. 

"Hello so we are here with the hottest fashion designer," said host. 
"Hello I'm Park Chanyeol," said Chanyeol while bowing to the audience. 
"So can you tell us a little about yourself," asked the host. 
So the interview went on from there... 
"Well we have one last question for you Chanyeol," said the host.
"Okay," Chanyeol said while smiling. 
"A guy as hot as you must have a girlfriend or a soon to be girlfriend," asked the host.
Chanyeol thought for a while and said," well there is this girl I like but uhhh."
"But what and when are you going to ask her out,"asked the host. 
"She is a little different and uhm I confessed to her but uhh well I don't ever plan to ask her out," Chanyeol said. 
"Haha Chanyeol let me tell you something," said the host.
"Uhh alright I guess," Chanyeol said with a confused face. 
"She is a little different which makes you a bit hesitated about loving her, and I can tell that you are afraid of what other people around you might say, right,"said the host.
"Yeahh, that's true, I am afraid," replied Chanyeol.
"You're still young so take a chance on her, don't just walk away from her, don't be afraid it's like what you said how you told us you took at shot on designing your clothes and look where you got to now, and plus you already told her how you felt, it would be wrong to just disappear after telling her that," said the host. 
"Thank you for the advice, I'll definitely use it," said Chanyeol.
"Well that is the end of or show, thanks for coming on," said the host. 

Chanyeol's point of view

        After the show, the only thing I could think about was what the host said. And he was right, I shouldn't hide my feelings or run away from them. "I have to find her," I said out loud as I ran to my car. On my way to the car I bumped into this girl. "Ouhh I'm sorry," I said while getting up on my feet and running to my car. 

Hyuna's point of view

        Oh my gosh Chanyeol's on the tv, I should go to the studio since it's right across from my apartment. Chanyeol is finally famous, rich, and hot, I should go back to him. I know that he still has me in his heart, he can't forgot me that easily after the way I left him. I went out and headed to the studio, as I was about to walk in a tall hot guy bumped into me. "Ouh I'm sorry," he said with a deep y voice. Oh my it was Chanyeol, but where was he headed in such a hurry? I found out where his shop was and made up my mind to go see him tomorrow. "You're going to be mines now Chanyeol," I said with a smirk printed on my face. 

Jiyeon's point of view

       Eunjung made us breakfast and after that we just sat there talking . After a while it got boring, so Eunjung the tv and was watching her favorite show. "Ouhh Chanyeol is on this show as a guest," Eunjung unni screamed out. I was shocked, so I sat there quietly listening to the whole interview. And then the host asked him one last question and this time I was completely focused. 
"Well we have one last question for you Chanyeol," said the host.
"Okay," Chanyeol said while smiling. 
"A guy as hot as you must have a girlfriend or a soon to be girlfriend," asked the host.
Chanyeol thought for a while and said," well there is this girl I like but uhhh."
"But what and when are you going to ask her out,"asked the host. 
"She is a little different and uhm I confessed to her but uhh well I don't ever plan to ask her out," Chanyeol said.
 "I knew it, he never really liked me and he never will," I said while going into my room.
"Jiyeon come back, listen to everything he has to say first," screamed Eunjung. 
        I sat on my bed, hugging my knees, with tears rushing down my cheeks. Why did it hurt when he said that? It felt as if he took out a knife and stabbed my heart. If I'm so different than why did you tell me you liked me, you jerk! I guess it was my fault for believing him, what was I thinking? I'm blind, no one would ever fall for some one like me. More tears started to fall down and my heart started to ache even more. The real reason it was aching was because he was the first guy to show affection for me, other guys just pitied me. 

Eunjung's point of view 

        I could tell that Jiyeon was hurt by what Chanyeol had said but the interview wasn't over maybe he still had other things to say. "Jiyeon come back, listen to everything he has to say first," I screamed out. But Jiyeon didn't come back, so I watched it all by myself. In the end, it turned out he was really just afraid, awh how cute I thought to myself. Before I was going to work, I went to Jiyeon's room and knocked on her door.
"Jiyeon-ah are you okay," I asked. 
"I'm fine," she said while breathing heavily. 
I could tell she was crying and said," Jiyeon let me explain what he really meant," I said hoping to cheer her up.
"Just leave me alone, I want to be myself," she said.
I guess I'll leave her alone, I'll explain everything when I come back from work. As I opened the door to go to work, I bumped into someone. 
"Ouh Chanyeol what are you doing here," I whispered to Chanyeol. 
"To see Jiyeon and why are you whispering," he asked. 
"Aww how cute well I'm whispering because she doesn't know you're here, she is inside her room crying," I said. 
"Why is she crying," he whispered with a worried look on his face. 
"She misunderstood what you said earlier on the show, I have to go, but I hope you guys can make up," I said while heading out. 

Jiyeon's point of view 

"Knock knock" "Please Eunjung just leave me alone," I said while still crying. 
"Jiyeon it's me, please open the door," said Chanyeol. 
"Chanyeol, why you of all people, have to be here, just get lost," I said while crying. 
"Jiyeon just let me explain," said Chanyeol waiting for me to open the door.
"Explain to me that you are a jerk and a liar," I screamed out. 
"Give me twenty seconds, it's all I need," he said with a sad tone. 

Chanyeol's point of view

"Give me twenty seconds, it's all I need," I told Jiyeon. I couldn't stand just standing here listening to Jiyeon cry. 
"Fine, you only got twenty seconds," she said as she opens the door. 
 As the door opened, I grabbed her and spent my twenty second kissing her. When the twenty seconds was over I pulled myself back.

Author's point of view 

"You're twenty seconds are up and you didn't use it wisely, now get out," said Jiyeon while walking back to her bed. 
Chanyeol grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace. 
"Let go of me," Jiyeon said while hitting Chanyeol's chest.
"I'm sorry for," Chanyeol said but couldn't finish. 
Jiyeon pulled him away and said," sorry for what, telling me that you like me but actually it turned out that you were lying?"
"Jiyeon it wasn't a lie, it was the truth, if you don't believe me listen to my interview one more time," he said while handing her his phone and headed into the living room. About five minutes later, Jiyeon came out and sat next to Chanyeol.
"I'm sorry Chanyeol-ah," Jiyeon said while holding Chanyeol's hand. 
"No I'm sorry," Chanyeol said while hugging her.
"But you didn't do anything wrong," said Jiyeon. 
"I'm sorry for thinking you're different, just because you are blind, and I guess I'm just afraid to love again," Chanyeol said while laying his back on the couch. 
"Chanyeol, I'm afraid too, I've never loved, but always wanted too," said Jiyeon while laying her head on his chest. 
"Can I be the person you love," asked Chanyeol. 
"You'll have to wait and see," Jiyeon said while looking up at Chanyeol. 
Chanyeol kissed her forehead and said," I'm willing to wait." 
"Good because I'm making you wait," she said while sticking out her tongue. 

Eunjung's point of view

        It's almost time to go home, I hope Jiyeon and Chanyeol made up. It's sad to always see Jiyeon cry, it reminded me of when we were young and she would always cry for her umma. Yess it's finally time to go home, I went to change and said my goodbyes to the other nurses (she is a nurse at a hospital for disabled kids). I walked out and saw Baekhyun waiting for me outside his car. I ran into Baekhyun's arms and asked, "what are you doing here?" 
"Of course to see you, what else," Baekhyun said while smiling at me. 
"Awhh I missed you too," I said while pinching his cheeks. 
"Owww that hurts, stop it," he screamed out like a little baby.
"Fine I'll stop, my little baby," I said mockingly.
"I'm not a baby," he said while making a sad face. 
"Fine I'll stop," I said while giggling.
"Ouhh did you eat yet," he asked. 
"No I haven't," I replied.
"Well let's go grab a bite to eat," he said while opening the door for me. 
We both got into the car and went. 

Chanyeol's point of view

        It was starting to get dark, as I could see the sun start to set outside. Time flew by so fast, as I was talking to Jiyeon, I felt like I could do anything now that I had her. "Ouhh are you hungry," I asked her. "Yeah kind of," she said. "Well let me cook for you," I said while heading to the kitchen. "What are you going to cook," she asked me. "It's a surprise," I told her while walking her back to the couch. I opened the refrigerator, got all the things out and started cooking. About forty minutes later I finish cooking, I set the table and went to Jiyeon. When I went to her, she was sleeping like an angel, how the light came down on her face showing her amazing complexion. 
"Jiyeon-ah dinners ready," I said while shaking her. 
"Okay okay," she said while opening her eyes. 
I took her arm and dragged her to the table where the food was. 
"Wow, it smells amazing," Jiyeon said out loud. 
"Here try it," I said while shoving the spoonful of food into . 
"Oh my gosh, this taste is amazing, what is it," she asked. 
"It's just kimchi soup," I said while laughing. 
"Ouhh well it's been a while since I've ate kimchi soup," Jiyeon said while looking down with embarrassment.
"Here have some more," I said while shoving more food into . 
"You have some too," she said while holding out the spoon. 
After dinner, I had to go back to my condo, I said my goodbye and kissed her good night.