Another chance at sight

Blindless Love

Authors point of view 

"Rise and shine my Yeollie," said Baekhyun as he opens the cutains. 
"Oww close that, it's hurting my eyes," Chanyeol said as he lays on his bed. 
"I feel so dizzy right now," Chanyeol says as he touches his forehead. 
"Than why did you drink so much yesterday huh," Baekhyun says as he walks to Chanyeol. 
"Because you told me that I needed to go out, it's all your fault," Chanyeol says as he sits up.
"When I said go out, I meant go do something active not go to the club and drink," Baekhyun says as he goes and pinches Chanyeol's ear. 
"Owww hyung, stop it please I'll explain everything," Chanyeol says as his big ear was in pain. 
"Okay, now explain," Baekhyun says as he let's go of Chanyeol's ear and sit next to him on the bed. 
"Well I meant to go and party, but then I saw Hyuna there with this guy and I guess it kind of hurts seeing her with someone else, so I drank a little too much, I'm not even sure how I got here," Chanyeol says as he scratches his head. 
"Ouhh you didn't come straight home," Baekhyun says as giving Chanyeol one of his you're in big trouble stare. 
"What did I do now, and where did I go," asked Chanyeol cowardly. 
"Well I brought you here," said Baekhyun as he gives Chanyeol a you owe me big time stare. 
"Wait where did you find me, I was so sure I came home," Chanyeol says confusedly.
"Haha you didn't come here, I found you at Jiyeon's place, you were sleeping on her lap when I found you, but then her eyes were fulled with tears," Baekhyun said as he looks out the window. 
"That's got to be a lie," Chanyeol screamed out. 
"Pshh it's not, if you don't believe me call Eunjung and ask, she was there," Baekhyun said while giving Chanyeol a devilish smile.
"Fine fine whatever," Chanyeol says as he gets up. 
"But I wonder what you said to Jiyeon to make her cry," Baekhyun says as he checks his phone for any missed calls or texts. 
"I don't remember, but I don't care," Chanyeol says as he goes into the bathroom. 
While brushing his teeth he finally remembers. 
"Ohh I remember now," Chanyeol yells out as the toothpaste in his mouth falls out. 
Chanyeol hurries to clean up and then goes out the Baekhyun.
"Hyung I remember what I said to Jiyeon yesterday, urghh I'm so stupid," Chanyeol says as he sits on the floor scratching  his head. 
"You said something bad didn't you," Baekhyun says as he hits Chanyeol on the head. 
"Owww that's hurts, yes I did say something bad, I told her everything," Chanyeol says madly as he gets up. 
"Even about your problem with Hyuna and Jiyeon," Baekhyun asked shockley.
"Yeahhh man, I'm an idiot," Chanyeol says as his face becomes pale. 
"Haha yeah you are an idiot," Baekhyun says as he puts his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. 
Chanyeol sat on the couch and sighs. 
"Dude just go and explain everything to Jiyeon she'll understand," Baekhyun says as he munches on a bagel. 
"What if she doesn't, urghh what's that stupid noise," Chanyeol say as he gets mad. 
"Haha dude it's your phone," Baekhyun says as he laughs at Chanyeol.
"Rightt, ohh it's uncle I wonder what he wants," Chanyeol says before he answers the phone. 
(Phone call)
Yeollie: What do you want uncle?
Uncle: Pshh not even a hello from my nephew.
Yeollie: Hi, now what do you want?
Uncle: Haha hi Chanyeol, well I was wondering if you could bring in Jiyeon today at 12. 
Yeollie: Why? Is there something wrong with her? 
Uncle: I just wanted to discuss with her about the new eyes for her and the price. 
Yeollie: what do you mean new eyes? Like she can have her sight back?
Uncle: Yes, but she says the price is a little to much, and the hospital is willing to lower it a bit. 
Silence..........
Uncle: Uhhh Chanyeol you still there?
Yeollie: what if I paid it for her? 
Uncle: Are you kidding me? You pay something for a girl? Hahaha you do know it's pretty expensive right?
Yeollie: I mean it I want to pay for it and I don't care how expensive it is. 
Uncle: She means a lot to you doesn't she? 
Yeollie: I guess you can so. 
Uncle: Well when you bring her in today, I'll give you all the paper work to sign. 
Yeollie: Alright but can you not tell Jiyeon that I paid for it, I want to tell her myself. 
Uncle: Alright. 
(End of phone call) 

"Pay what for Jiyeon, sorry I was eavesdropping," Baekhyun says with an angelic smile.
"Pay for new eyes for Jiyeon," Chanyeol says while holding his phone. 
"Wow, isn't that expensive," Baekhyun asked in shock. 
"That doesn't matter, but don't tell Jiyeon or Eunjung," Chanyeol says as he grabs his jacket.
"Why can't I tell them," asked Baekhyun. 
"Because I'll tell them when the time is right," Chanyeol says as he walks to the door. 
"Aww that's so cute, wait where are you going," asked Baekhyun. 
"To go pick up Jiyeon for her appointment," Chanyeol says as he opens the door. 
"Wait I want to go to," Baekhyun says as he goes out the door. 
"Alright let's go," Chanyeol says as he closes the door and locks it.
(In the car) 
"Are you going to go see Eunjung," asked Chanyeol while driving. 
"Yeahh, man I miss her so much," Baekhyun said excitedly. 
"Haha didn't you just see her yesterday," asked Chanyeol.
"Yeah, but I miss her every time she's not with me, sometimes when I'm with her I still miss her," Baekhyun says as he thinks of Eunjung. 
"Wow hyung you really love her, don't you," asked Chanyeol as he keeps his eyes on the road. 
"Yeahh, but hey since you're gunna pay for Jiyeon's new eyes, does that mean your heart chooses her," ask Baekhyun. 
"Well yeahh I guess so," said Chanyeol. 
"What happened to choosing Hyuna," asked Baekhyun curiously. 
"Well yesterday when I saw her I guess it made me realize that Hyuna will always be that one person who will create scars in my heart and I don't want that, I want Jiyeon," says Chanyeol as they drive up to the drive way. 
"I hope that's your final decision," Baekhyun says as they both get out of the car. 

Eunjung's point of view 

        Yesterday when Baekhyun walked me home I asked if wanted to come in. When we both came in we saw Chanyeol sleeping on Jiyeon's lap, but Jiyeon's eyes were filled with tears. Baekhyun saw how devastated Jiyeon was and decided not to stay but to take Chanyeol home. As I go sit next to Jiyeon, she bursted out crying, telling me everything she had heard from Chanyeol. I hugged and told her that everything he said was not true, he was drunk and wasn't sure what he was saying. I help her to her room and stayed there until she fell asleep. 
        When I woke up, I headed to Jiyeon's room but her door was locked. I knocked on her door to see if she was awake, but she didn't answer, so I went to wash up. After I washed up, I made breakfast, and knocked on Jiyeon's door again. She didn't answer, but I could hear her sobbing, and at that point I became very worried. I hate how the world is so cruel to her, she already lost her sight and her parents, don't make her lose herself. As tears started to form in my eyes the door bell ring. DING DONG.

Author's point of view

Eunjung went to open the door and saw Baekhyun, she quickly went into Baekhyun's arms.
"Baekhyun I'm so glad it's you," Eunjung says as she hugs Baekhyun. 
"Haha I'm not the only one here and what's wrong," Baekhyun says as he faces his head at Chanyeol.
"Ouh Chanyeol you're here too," Eunjung says as she invites them in. 
"So what's wrong," asked Baekhyun. 
"Jiyeon has been in her room crying ever since yesterday, she won't come out," Eunjung says as she stares at the ground. 
"It's all my fault isn't it," said Chanyeol as he stares at Jiyeon's door. 
"No don't say that," said Eunjung. 
"Yes it is," Baekhyun said ignoring what Eunjung just said.
"I'll fix this, Eunjung it's my fault I'll fix this," Chanyeol says as he walks to Jiyeon's door. 
Baekhyun lays back on the couch and puts his arm around Eunjung. 
"Don't worry Chanyeol got this," Baekhyun whispers into Eunjung's ear to calm her down. 
*Knock Knock* "Jiyeon-ah please open the door," asked Chanyeol. 
As Chanyeol places his big ear on the door to listen to Jiyeon's answer the door immediately opens causing Chanyeol to loose his balance. Chanyeol falls to Jiyeon, causing Jiyeon to loose her balance, and causing them both to fall to the ground. Chanyeol's hand was under Jiyeon's head causing less pain to her, while he was on top of her. 
"Why are you on top of me," ask Jiyeon. 
"Uhmm sorry I just lost my balance, are you okay," Chanyeol ask while still on top of Jiyeon. 
"I'm okay, why wouldn't I be okay," said Jiyeon who was still under Chanyeol. 
"Ouhh just you know because of yesterday," Chanyeol says as he stares down at Jiyeon. 
"It's a good thing you came yesterday, i was starting to really miss you," Jiyeon says as a smile appears on her face. 
Chanyeol immediately placed a long passionate kiss on Jiyeon's lip when he heard those words. 
Eunjung and Baekhyun were in the back fan girling about the moment.
"It's just like watching a drama, it's too cute," says Eunjung as her eyes are focused on them. 
"I gotta take a picture," Baekhyun says as takes out his phone. 
(Back to Chanyeol and Jiyeon) 
"I miss you too," Chanyeol says as he stares at Jiyeon. 
"That's good to know, but can you get off of me now," Jiyeon asks while giggling. 
"Ohh right," Chanyeol says as he gets up and helps Jiyeon up. 
"See I told you Chanyeol got this," Baekhyun says as he gives Eunjung a devilish smile. 
"Haha yeahh," Eunjung says happily. 
"Well let's go," says Chanyeol as he grabs Jiyeon's wrist. 
"Where are we going," Jiyeon ask as she follows Chanyeol. 
"We are going to visit my uncle at the hospital," say Chanyeol as he opens the door. 
"Bye unni we'll be back soon, have fun with Baekhyun," Jiyeon says as she leaves with Chanyeol. 

Eunjung's point of view 

"Bye unni we'll be back soon, have fun with Baekhyun," Jiyeon says as she leaves. 
"Bye Jiyeon," I said while waving. 
"Let's have some fun," Baekhyun says to me while giving me a seductive look. 
"You're so funny," I said while pinching his cheeks. 
"Oww why do you always pinch my cheeks," Baekhyun said like a baby. 
"I'm so glad that Jiyeon is okay," I said while ignoring Baekhyun. 
He cam to sit next to me and asked me why I was ignoring him, I just looked the other way. 
"Why are you ignoring me, you don't miss me," he says as he pulls out his puppy eyes. 
Urghh I hate it when he does that, I can never resist those puppy eyes. 
"Of course I miss my little baby," I said while pinching his cheeks. 
"If you miss me then kiss me," he says while smiling at me. 
"No I'm not going to kiss you," I said while starring at him.
"Then I'll kiss you," he says as he places his lips on mine. 
Even though he kissed me about a hundred times now, my heart still always beats fast and I could still feel the butterflies flying in my stomach. I hope this feeling never goes away. 

Jiyeon's point of view 

        As we reached the hospital, we were quickly assigned to go to room B 47, which was on the second level. When we were walking to the elevator, I held onto Chanyeol's shirt, to make sure he was still with me. As we went in the elevator I could tell there were a lot of people in there from all the chit chat. When we were in the elevator, I could feel someone breathing behind my back, which made me a little uncomfortable. Chanyeol pulled me into his embraced,"is this a little better?" "This is good," I say as I lay my head on his chest. 
It was finally on the second floor, we got out and went into the room.
"Hi Jiyeon, you're actually here," said the doctor.

Author's point of view 

When Jiyeon and Chanyeol went into the room Chanyeol's uncle was already there waiting for them. 
"Hi Jiyeon, you're actually here," said Chanyeol's uncle. 
"Yeahh, but why am I here," ask Jiyeon. 
"Uhm well, could you please excuse me and Chanyeol for a bit," Chanyeol's uncle says as he steps out with Chanyeol. 
"Here are the papers, you can go sign it over there," Chanyeol's uncle says as he hands him the papers. 
"Alright, but who do I give it to after I finish," asked Chanyeol. 
Chanyeol's uncle points at the lady in the front desk," give it to her and tell her what it is for." 
Chanyeol's uncle quickly goes back into the room," sorry about that Jiyeon." 
"Ouh it's alright, but may I know why I'm here again,"Jiyeon says while sitting there. 
"Well remember when I told you that you have a chance of seeing again," asked Chanyeol's uncle. 
"Yeah I remember, but like I said before it's to expensive," Jiyeon says while facing her head down. 
"Well lucky for you, it's free, the eyes, the surgery, everything," says Chanyeol's uncle. 
"How, that's impossible,"Jiyeon asked shockingly. 
"Well someone heard about your situation and felt really bad, so they decided to willingly pay for it all," says Chanyeol's uncle. 
"May I know that person's name," ask Jiyeon. 
"Well you'll be able to meet that person when you get your vision back," says Chanyeol's uncle. 
"I owe that person a lot," Jiyeon says as she starts to worry. 
"The surgey will start on Monday, here's everything you need to know about it, I know you can't read it, so I'll make sure Chanyeol reads it to you," says Chanyeol's uncle. 
(Back to Chanyeol)
As he finishes filling everything out, he goes to the front desk. 
"Here are the papers for the payment for Jiyeon's eye surgery," says Chanyeol as he hands the paper to the lady. 
"Alright, well the payment will be drawn out of your bank account," say the lady as she looks through the papers. 
As Chanyeol was about to walk back, she stopped him before he could. 
"Excuse I know this is personal but is she your girl friend," asked the lady in the front desk. 
"Yes yes she is," replied Chanyeol. 
"But why would such a handsome guy like you love a blind girl," ask the lady. 
"Haha are you trying to say blind people shouldn't be able to be loved," asked Chanyeol. 
"No it's just I never really seen a situation like this before and I just think it's sweet," says the lady. 
"I guess it was the fact that she understood me and the fact the she was so helpless, I just wanted to hold her in my arms and never let her go," says Chanyeol as he smiles. 
"Wow, a helpless blind girl, well does she love you back," ask the lady. 
"She may be blind but when she loves her love is blindless," Chanyeol says as he walks to Jiyeon. 
(In the car)
"So what did my uncle need you for," ask Chanyeol. 
"Uhh he told me something amazing," said Jiyeon while smiling.
"Like what," ask Chanyeol as he smiles. 
"Well I'm finally going to see again," Jiyeon says as a big smile appears on her face. 
"That's amazing, we should go celebrate," Chanyeol says while focused on the road. 
"Uhm where should we go," ask Jiyeon. 
"You'll see or you'll have to guess," Chanyeol says as he smiles.