Make a wish

Blindless Love

Author's point of view

After all the playing at SnowFlake Carnival, they headed back home. Eunjung was in the car with Baekhyun joking around like how they always do. Jiyeon was in a car with Chanyeol having deep conversations and learning more and more about each other.

"Ouhhh Jiyeon make a wish, the first star came out," Chanyeol stared out the window.

Jiyeon put her hands together and made a wish.

"What did you wish for," Chanyeol quickly glanced at Jiyeon.

"I can't tell you,"

"Waeee,"

"Because if I tell you than it won't come true,"

"Ohh right,"

"Oppa did you make your wish," Jiyeon smiled.

"Ohh yeah I already made my wish,"

"Thats good,"

"Wanna know what it is,"

"Uhh sure but..."

"Okay," Chanyeol cut off Jiyeon.

"I wished that, that special someone will never leave me,"

"But you told me your wish, how is it suppose to come true," Jiyeon in shock.

"Because it already came true," Chanyeol held Jiyeon's hand in his.

Jiyeon quickly smiles and then turns away as her face starts to reden.

(To Eunjung and Baekhyun)

"Baekhyun, look at the first star of the night," Eunjung pointing at the star.

"Ohhh quick make a wish," Baekhyun excitely screams out.

Eunjung puts her hands together, closes her eyes, and made her wish.

"Done," Eunjung opens her eyes.

"What did you wish for," Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Uhhh you know the usual,"

"The usual?"

"Yeahh the usual,"

"Like what," Baekhyun asked confusedly.

"Like something,"

"Sure sure okay,"

"What did you wish for Baekhyun," Eunjung's full attention to Baekhyun.

"I wish that I will always be in Eunjung's heart," Baekhyun glances at Eunjung.

Eunjung smiles at Baekhyun and lays back on her seat. A tear came down from Eunjung's eyes. * I wish for that too*

When they finally reached Eunjung's appartment, Baekhyun turned to Eunjung. Turns out Eunjung was fast asleep. Baekhyun doesn't disturb her, but only enjoys the beautiful moment of an angel sleeping. Baekhyun touches Eunjung's cheek. * Why do you have to go so far away from me, I still need you here with me, I'm not ready for you to leave me yet* Baekhyun places a kiss on Eunjung's lip as tears came down from his cheeks.

"Ohhh Baekhyun are you okay," Eunjung wakes up from her sleep.

"Yeah I'm fine," Baekhyun quickly wipes his tears away.

"Are you sure," Eunjung constantly staring at Baekhyun.

"Yes yes, oh by the way we're in front of your apartment," Baekhyun stares out the window.

(Inside the apartment)

Jiyeon and Chanyeol were fast asleep on the couch. They were waiting for Eunjung and Baekhyun, but they took too long. Jiyeon's head was on Chanyeol's shoulder and his head was resting on her head.

"Ouhh Baekhyun, they're sleeping," Eunjung whispheres to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun quickly takes out his phone and took a picture.

"Should we wake them up to go sleep on the bed," Eunjung looks at Baekhyun.

"Uhhh lets just not disturb them, they look so comfortable," Baekhyun takes Eunjung's hand.

"Where are you taking me," Eunjung follows Baekhyun.

"To go sleep duhh."

"Wait I have to go wash up first," Eunjung quickly ran into the bathroom.

Baekhyun decides to go into Eunjung's room first. As he waited, he layed on her bed, before he knew it, he was fast asleep. Eunjung finally got out of the bathroom. Before she went into her room she put a blanket on Jiyeon and Chanyeol.

"Sleep well my little babies," Eunjung stares at them with happiness. *Chanyeol I hope you continue to make Jiyeon happy and I hope that your surgey goes well Jiyeon-ah, I'm sorry I can't be there*

Eunjung goes into her room, to find Baekhyun sleeping soundly. She covers Baekhyun with the balnket, "sleep well my baby."

Eunjung lays herself on the bed and faces Baekhyun, who was sleeping.

"I love you Baekhyun, I really do," Eunjung places a soft kiss on Baekhyun's lip.

Hyuna's point of view

BANG BANG BANG

"Chanyeol open up,"

BANG BANG BANG

"Chanyeol open up,"

I screamed out again, but no one came to open the door. I know he has to be here. I can't give up, I'm loosing to that blind girl. Urghhh I can't and I won't give up. I will keep coming here every night until he finally lets me in.

BANG BANG BANG

"Open up,"

I keep screaming out, but again nothing. I stand there quietly as I breathe in and out to calm myself down.

"Hyuna,"

I quickly turn around hoping that it was Chanyeol.

"Omo what are you doing here."

Author's point of view

BANG BANG BANG

"Open up," Hyuna screams out again.

Hyuna almost giving up stands infront of the door, trying to calm herself down.

"Hyuna," a voice called out.

"Omo what are you doing here," Hyuna surprised as she turns around.

"I should be asking you that question,"

"Haha Luhan you know why I'm here," Hyuna smirks.

"To win back Chanyeol," Luhan raises one eyebrow.

"Bingo," Hyuna snaps her finger.

"Haha well good luck with that," Luhan turns back.

"Haha I don't need luck."

"Sadly you need more than luck," Luhan turns around.

"Why do you say that," Hyuna's eyes stared to fire up.

"Because to Jiyeon you aren't even competition," Luhan turns back around.

"Why did you even come here," Hyuna asked with anger.

"To tell Chanyeol not to pick you," Luhan turns back to Hyuna.

"Haha you're so funny," Hyuna sarcastically laughs.

"Whatever I'm leaving," Luhan starts walking away.

Hyuna quickly grabs Luhan's hand, "wait why don't you stay and talk with me."

Luhan quickly removes his hand," talk with you, no thanks."

"Why are you afraid, you're going to fall for me again," Hyuna smirks at Luhan.

Luhan walks closer to Hyuna. As Luhan walks closer to Hyuna, Hyuna backs up until she reached the wall and couldn't back up anymore.

Luhan puts his hand on the wall and stares into Hyuna's eyes," haha me liking you was a mistake, never going to happen agian."

Luhan fiercly stares at Hyuna and then walks away.

"You know thats not true," Hyuna screams in madness as Luhan leaves.

"Haha really, remember what happened to Chanyeol when he liked you, it was his biggest mistake," Luhan says before he leaves.

Luhan pressed the elevator button and went inside.

Hyuna slowly slid down to the ground with tears in her eyes. Her hand was placed on her heart, hearing those words from Luhan hurted more than Chanyeol ignoring her these past few days.

"How can you say that, I never would expect words like that from you Luhan," Hyuna's tears started to fall.

When Luhan went into the elevator, he quickly took a deep breath in. Memories started to play in his head as he thinks of Hyuna.

"Haha I actually thought I was never going to see you again, my first love," Luhan stares at the ground as tears formed in his eyes. *Why do I have to meet you again out of all people, why*

(Back to Eunjung and Jiyeon's appartment)

As they all were sleeping soundly, a loud ring was heard. *Careless Careless Shoot anonymous, anonymous*

"Oh my gosh, stupid phone, Chanyeol wake up, your phone is ringing," Jiyeon covers her ears.

"Uhh who is it at this hour," Chanyeol rubs his eyes and takes his phone out of his pocket.

Text message

To: Chanyeollie

From: Luhan Hyung

If you're going to sleep at your condo I suggest you don't. Hyuna is there waiting for you.

Reply---- Thanks Hyung, but uhh you alright?

Replyy----- Of course, why wouldn't I be?

Reply--- Uhh ohh nothing.

Reply-- Alright well good night and tell Jiyeonnie I said hi.

Reply---- Alright Hyung good night.

"Chanyeol who was that," Jiyeon sitting on the couch with all the blanket.

"Ouh that was just Luhan, he said hi," Chanyeol puts his phone away.

"Ouhh well what did you guys talk about."

"Ouhh nothing, but is it okay that I spend the night here,"

"Haha well you're already here so yeah its okay."

"Okay," Chanyeol rest his head on the couch.

Jiyeo pulled Chanyeol's arm.

"What," Chahnyeol starred at Jiyeon.

"Lets go to sleep in my room," Jiyeon pulled Chanyeol's arm again.

"Its okay I'll just sleep here,"

"Are you sure,"

"Yeahh."

Jiyeon slowly walked into her room, but came back out.

"Chanyeol," Jiyeon walked back to Chanyeol.

"What now Jiyeon," Chanyeol opens one of his eye to look at Jiyeon.

"I don't want you to sleep there," Jiyeon pulls on Chanyeol's arm.

"Waee?"

"Because then tomorrow you will be in a lot of pain from sleeping on the couch."

"It's okay Jiyeon, I'll be fine."

"Pleasee oppa," Jiyeon said cutely while making a puppy face.

"Urghh fine," Chanyeol gets up and walks into Jiyeon's room.

As they laid down on the bed Chanyeol's back was faced with Jiyeon's back. Jiyeon turned around and slept really close to Chanyeol's back, feeling his warmth.

"Hyuna is at your place waiting for you isn't she,"

"Yeahh,"

"Okay, well don't think to much Yeollie, let your mind rest,"

Chanyeol turned around and kissed Jiyeon on the forehead, "good night Jiyeon."

A smile spreaded on Jiyeon's face," good night Yeollie."

As the night went onto morning, another day grew, and just only a day left before Eunjung is going to leave.

"Eunjung, Eunjung, wake up," Baekhyun jumped on the bed like a little kid.

"Waeee," Eunjung covered her face with the blanket.

"Come on, I want to spend the day with you," Baekhyun pulled on Eunjung's arm to wake her up.

"Okay okay I'm up," Eunjung got up and rubbed her eyes.

"Now go wash up," Baekhyun pushes Eunjung out to the bathroom.

As Eunjung went into the bathroom to wash up, Baekhyun went into Jiyeon's room. As he went in there he found Jiyeon sleeping in Chanyeol's arms.

"Ouhh this is to cute," Baekhyun takes out his phone to take another picture.

"Jiyeon-ah, Yeollie, wake up wake up," Baekhyun ran around the room.

"Waeee, it's to early," Jiyeon covered her ears with her pillow.

"Hyung five more minutes," Chanyeol covered his face with the blanket.

"Ouhh no, today you have to take Jiyeon to the hospital, remember," Baekhyun pulls the blanket off the bed.

"Oh my gosh its so cold," Chanyeol shivers.

"Now get up," Baekhyun screams out before going out.

BANG, baekhyun closes the door.

"Owww my ears," Jiyeon covered her eyes.

"I'm so tried," Chanyeol streched on the bed.

"Wake up Chanyeol," Jiyeon hits Chanyeol's stomach.

"Oww my precious stomach," Chanyeol quickly rubs his stomach.

Jiyeon walks out the door and Chanyeol folllows still rubbing his stomach. Jiyeon goes to the bathroom door and tries to open it, but it was locked.

"Eunjung is in there," Baekhyun screams from the kitchen.

"Unni hurry," Jiyeon says as she walks to the couch.

As Jiyeon sat on the couch, Chanyeol came to sit next to her. Both of the still sleepy fell asleep. Jiyeon's cheek resting on Chanyeol's cheek.

"Haha these two are hilarious," Baekhyun with a toasted bread in his mouth.

Baekhyun took out his phone and took a picture. *FLASH*

"Oww my eyes,"Chanyeol screamed out while rubbing their eyes.

"Wow, so bright, what was that," Jiyeon said while blinding constantly.

"Haha you guys are so adorable," Baekhyun says while staring at them.

Eunjung got out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen," I'm done."

"Ouhhh Eunjung unni is out, lets go," Jiyeon tapped Chanyeol's thigh.

Chanyeol lead the way and both Jiyeon and Chanyeol went into the bathroom.

"Wow daebak, they are really something," Baekhyun pointed at the bathroom door.

"So what do you have planned today," Eunjung came to sit next to Baekhyun.

"Welll hmmm lets see," Baekhyun puts his arm around Eunjung's shoulder.

"Welll what," Eunjung stares at Baekhyun.

"Today we are going with Jiyeon and Chanyeol to the hospital to make sure everything is ready with Jiyeon's surgey," Baekhyun says smiling at Eunjung.

"Oh my gosh, thats what I wanted to do today, how did you know," Eunjung happily looked at Baekhyun.

"Because I'm a mind reader," Baekhyun winks at Eunjung.

"Whatever," Eunjung says as she places a kiss on Baekhyun's lip.

As Eunjung and Baekhyun were having conversation in the living room, Chanyeol was helping Jiyeon wash up.

"Can I brush your hair again," Chanyeol holding onto the hair brush.

"Of course," Jiyeon smiled happily.

Chanyeol started brushing Jiyeon's hair. As he brushed her hair, he stared at her face through the mirror.

"Why are you smiling so much," Chanyeol cautiously staring at Jiyeon.

"Ouhh it's just my wish came true," Jiyeon smiled again.

"Really , what was your wish?"

"That you would brush my hair again."

Chanyeol stops for a second and then starts brushing Jiyeon's hair again.

"Why did you wish for that?"

"Because I like it when you brush my hair, it shows that you care about me," Jiyeon smiled again.

"Haha of course I care about you," Chanyeol laughs.

"Yeah I know, but you have a weird way of showing it."

Chanyeol stops brushing her hair and puts the brush down.

"Why did you stop?"

Chanyeol took Jiyeon's hand into his and kissed her softly on the lips," I'm sorry for not showing you how much I care for you."

Jiyeon quickly hugged Chanyeol," it's okay, I'm fine with it, as long as you're still here with me."

"Hurry up you love birds," screamed out Eunjung.

"Okay we're coming," Jiyeon screams out.

Jiyeon opens the door but Chanyeol closes it.

"Chanyeol what are you doing?"

"Ouhh I need something before I go."

"Okay," Jiyeon opens the door but Chanyeol quickly closes it again.

"What do you need Chanyeol?"

"This." Chanyeol turns Jiyeon around and kisses her.

"Okay we can go now," Chanyeol smiles happily as he opens the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading!! Cmment below if you have any suggestions :)