Thank you

Blindless Love

Jiyeon's point of view


      As we got ready to go to the hospital, I was getting very nervous,  my stomach feels as if it's in knot and it was hard to breath. I can't believe that tomorrow is the day for my surgey and also the day Eunjung unni leaves for China. I'm happy for her, she is able to reach her dreams, but I'm also very sad I won't be there to send her off to the airport. My surgery is at the same time. I'm happy to be able to see but at the same time, I'm nervous. What if the surgery doesn't go well? What then? I won't have anymore eyes!!!!!! Worst of all I'll be loosing Chanyeol!


Author's point of view

 

They were in the car on their way to the hospital, Jiyeon was caught up in her own thoughts she wasn't aware of what was happening around her.

Eunjung and Baekhyun were in the back playing rock, paper scissors.

"ka-wi-ba-wi-bo," both of them whispered.

"Yes I win," Eunjung threw a fist out.

"Man, no fair," Baekhyun pouted in sadness.

"Now move your hair," Eunjung pulled the hair on Baekhyun's forehead up.

"Don't flick my forehead so hard," Baekhyun closed his eyes tightly.

THUMP!

"OWWWWW," Baekhyun screamed from the top of his lungs.

"What what," Chanyeol quickly stepped on the brake pedal hardly, causing everyone's body to shift foward and then back.

"Oww my head," Jiyeon touched her forehead.

"Jiyeon are you okay," Chanyeol quickly focused on Jiyeon.

"I'm fine."

"Let me see," Chanyeol quickly removed  Jiyeon's hand to see her forehead.

"Haha Chanyeol I said I'm fine," Jiyeon let out a little laugh.

Chanyeol laid a soft kiss on Jiyeon's forehead, "I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize, I'm fine Chanyeol," Jiyeon smiled.

"No, you could of gotten hurt even more," Chanyeol kissed Jiyeon's forehead again.

"Uhhh we're still here," Baekhyun said with his phone filming the sweet moment.

Eunjung quickly punched Baekhyun's arm," why did you have to talk, now you ruined their adorable moment.

"Owww that hurts," Baekhyun still holding onto his phone.

"Yaa hyung are you filming this?" Chanyeol finally realizing that Baekhyun was holding out his phone.

"Uhhh no," Baekhyun quickly pulled his phone away as Chanyeol tried to snatch the phone.

"Yaa hyung delete it," Chanyeol scereamed out.

"Wae, I don't want too," Baekhyun stuck out his tongue.

"Now," Chanyeol screamed out.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Are you going to go or what," the guy from the car behind screamed out.

"Ohh mian-hae," Chanyeol called out from the window.

Chanyeol quickly pressed the gas pedal and drove off.

As they reached the hospital they were assigned to go to room E96, which was on the seventh level of the building. When they got into the elevator, Baekhyun was jumping around like a little kid.                                                            

"Wow, I haven't been on one of these in so long!" Baekhyun shouted with happiness.

"It's a elevator, not a jumping house, Baekhyun," Chanyeol quickly covered his big ears.

"I know," Baekhyun moved around the elevator.

"Baekhyun stop," Eunjung lightly tugged on Baekhyun's arm.

"Wae, this is a lot of fun!" Baekhyun pouted like a little baby.

"Because," Eunjung gave him a stare that looked straight into his soul.

"Because if you don't the elevator will brake," Chanyeol said while moving his hands away from his ears.

"Okay, mian-hae," Baekhyun quickly went to stand next to Eunjung.

While all of this was happening Jiyeon's mind was focused on something else. As Jiyeon's stomach was tied in knots, her hands starting shaking from nervousness. Unable to stop the shaking, Jiyeon quickly covered her hand with her sleeve. Chanyeol saw what Jiyeon did and took her hand in his.

"It's going to be okay, I'll be there with you every step of the way," Chanyeol whisphered in Jiyeon's ear.

"You promise," Jiyeon taking out her pinky.

"I promise," Chanyeol crossed his pinky with hers.

A smiled appeared on Jiyeon's face as she colsed her eyes and took a deep breath in.

Right when Jiyeon closed her eyes, the elevator stopped, all the electricty in the elevator stopped. Before the elevator stopped, it went back down a little causing them to loose their balance. Jiyeon fell into Chanyeol's arms and Baekhyun fell into Eunjung's arms.

"Haha so now its my turn to catch you," Eunjung giggled.

"Haha I just lost my balance," Baekhyun pulling himself to stand up.

"What happened?" Jiyeon opened her eyes, but seeing blankness like always.

"The elevator broke," Baekhyun said innocently.

"Its all your fault Baekhyun," Chanyeol yelled out.

"Nuu uhh," Baekhyun screamed back.

"Yeahh huh," Chanyeol screamed back.

"No its not," Baekhyun said madily.

"Guys please just stop," Eunjung covered her ears from the loudness.

Eunjung went to sit in the corner, Baekhyun followed, and sat next to her. While Jiyeon was still standing in front of the door. All of a sudden they heard a voice coming from the speaker.

"DO NOT PANIC, HELP IS ON THE WAY YOU WILL GET OUT SOON."

Eunjung let out a sigh and leaned her head on the wall. Baekhyun leaned his head softly on Eunjung's shoulder.

"You're not okay, are you?"

"I'm fine," Eunjung taking a deep breath in.

"You don't sound okay," Baekhyun held Eunjung's hand in his.

"I'm fine, Baekhyun," Eunjung said with a mad tone.

"Jiyeon why do you seem so calm now?" Chanyeol starred at Jiyeon.

"Because this is what I see most of the time," Jiyeon starred out in blankness.

"Uhh the dark?"

"No what I see is like what you see in the dark."

"Uhhh blackness?"

"Not just blackness, even though its dark, you can still see things, but it seems kind of all like a blur."

"So that means that, even a blind people can still see, but everything is all blurry?"

"Yes exactly," a small smile spread on Jiyeon.

At that very moment, the elevator started working again. Everything was moving like usual, but the ride up to the seventh level was very silent. When it came to their stop, they all quietly got out. Chanyeol and Jiyeon went into the room they were assigned too and Eunjung and Baekhyun waited out on the chairs. Eunjung sat there quietly, while Baekhyun sat there starring at Eunjung with worried eyes.

Eunjung's point of view

Today was a pretty amazing day so far, waking up to Baekhyun's face, playing games with him, and also seeing his kidish side again. Also, I was able to see how happy Jiyeon has become being with Chanyeol. But for some reason my heart is aching with pain and questions started forming in my head. Will Jiyeon's surgery go alright? Will Chanyeol be there til the end for her? Will Baekhyun wait for me? Will we continue to be together? Most importantly, will my love for Baekhyun remain the same? All these question makes my head hurt, I wish I could just stay here, but it's my dream to go to China and help the kids there. What to do? What to do?

Baekhyun's point of view

I really thought that today was going well. I made sure that my face would be the first one she saw when she woke up, made sure that she won rock, paper, scissors, and made sure that she saw all sides of me before she left. But even though she says she is fine, I can tell that somethings bothering her. By the look in her eyes, I can tell that she is having doubts. As she stays quiet, and I watch, I saw a tear fall from the corner of her eye.

Author's point of view

As Baekhyun watched Eunjung think to herself, he saw a tear fall from the corner of her eye.

Baekhyun quickly wiped it," You're having doubts about leaving, aren't you?"

Eunjung quickly turns to look at Baekhyun," it's just...."

"Just what Eunjung?"Baekhyun became very worried.

Tears started to form in Eunjung's eyes," its just that I'll be leaving everything behind, this beautiful city, my home, Jiyeon, and most of all....."

Baekhyun kissed Eunjung before she could finish her sentence.

"And you," Eunjung backs away to look at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun went on his knees, held Eunjung's hand in his, and looked into her eyes," its killing me inside that you have to go, but I can't just ask you to stay, it's your dream, and I want you to fulfill it, so one day you won't have any regrets."

"But Baekhyun," Eunjung's tears came rushing down her cheeks.

"But nothing Eunjung, by the look in your eyes, I can tell that I'm the reason you want to stay," Baekhyun wipes away Eunjung's tears away.

Eunjung could not say anything, she could only stare at Baekhyun with her waterey eyes.

Baekhyun kissed Eunjung's hand," our love is strong, as long as we believe in each other than nothing will be able to seperate us."

Eunjung quickly gave Baekhyun a tight hug. *I hope you're right*

While Eunjung and Baekhyun were in the waiting room, speaking out their true feelings. Jiyeon and Chanyeol were inside the room quiet as a mouse. No one spoke a word, Jiyeon sat there with an emotionless face, Chanyeol stood there starring at Jiyeon. Jiyeon closed her eyes and slowly counted to three.

"Hana.....Dool......Set," Jiyeon let out a sigh.

Chanyeol was curious why Jiyeon always did that, but he figured maybe it was just a way to calm herself down.

"Ohh hey Chanyeol you're here too."

"Ouhh hey uncle," Chanyeol gave his uncle a handshake.

"So how are you today Jiyeon?" the doctor took out his chair to sit in front of Jiyeon.

"I'm I'm uhh fine, how are are you," Jiyeon said hesitantely.

"Haha I'm fine, well we have everything ready for your surgery, we just need to do some tests on your eyes then you're good to go," the doctor flipped through his papers.

"Okay," Jiyeon sat there playing around with her fingers.

"Now will you just follow me to the other room," the doctor got up and walked to the door.

"Umm wait," Chanyeol quickly stopped his uncle.

"Can you give us a few minutes," Chanyeol whispered to his uncle.

His uncle gave Chanyeol an okay sign with his hands and left the room.

"Ohhh he already left," Jiyeon quickly got out of her seat.

"Yeahh he did," Chanyeol sat in his uncle's chair.

"Okay well lets follow him," Jiyeon jumped up.

"Wait, lets talk first,"  Chanyeol held Jiyeon's hand telling her to sit.

"Talk about what," Jiyeon sat back in her seat.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" Chanyeol got up and put one hand on Jiyeon's shoulder.

"No I'm not."

"You're shaking right now."

Jiyeon couldn't say anything, she started to breath really loud.

"Jiyeon whats wrong," Chanyeol put both of his hands on Jiyeon's shoulder and looked into her eyes.

Tears started to form in Jiyeon's eyes, as she started to breath louder, "I... I.... I... need...... Eunjung.."

Not knowing what to do, Chanyeol got out to get Eunjung.

Chanyeol went out and couldn't find Eunjung or Baekhyun anywhere.

"Theres no time I've got to find them," Chanyeol quickly started running.

He looked through the whole seventh level, but they were no where to be found. He searched one more time around, but again there was no sign of them. He pressed the elevator button to go to the sixth level. As he waited for the elevator, sweat started falling from his face, his breathing was getting harder and his heart beated faster.

"Urggg this is taking too long," Chanyeol kicked the elevator door.

He opened the door to the stairs and started running down the stairs. When he got to the sixth level, he opened the door and saw Eunjung standing there. Chanyeol grabbed Eunjung's hand and started going back up the stairs.

"Yaa, Chanyeol why are you touching my Eunjung," Baekhyun quickly ran to them and seperated their hands.

"Jiyeon needs you," Chanyeol stared into Eunjung's eyes.

Without any explanation Eunjung understand and left to Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah," Eunjung said as she opened the door to go in.

"Unni," Jiyeon's tears fell down constantly.

Eunjung quickly hugged Jiyeon to calm her down," Jiyeon-ah it's going to be fine."

All Jiyeon could do was cry.

Eunjung stopped hugging Jiyeon and looked at Jiyeon," now why are you crying."

"Unni what if this surgery doesn't go well, there will be nothing left for me," Jiyeon's tears were still falling.

"This surgery will go fine, and if it doesn't which it will go fine, then you still have me and you still have Chanyeol," Eunjung wiped Jiyeon's tears.

"Chanyeol, I don't think I'll still have him if this doesn't go well," Jiyeon's tears stop.

"Wae?" Eunjung looked confused.

"Because thoughts get into his little head, causing him to always change his mind on things, to be honest I'm surprised that he still stuck around with a blind girl like me, I thought by now, he would of left me," Jiyeon's eyes started forming tears again.

While they were talking, they didn't notice that Chanyeol was listening from the door. After hearing what Jiyeon said, he slowly shut the door, and leaned on the wall.

"They were talking about you, weren't they," Baekhyun said while stuffing his mouth with snacks.

"Yeah," Chanyeol's face was now as pale as a sick person.

"What did they say?"

Chanyeol told Baekhyun everything that he had heard.

"Well I mean Jiyeon is right, and I'm also surprised you stuck around, I mean I seem like the person to stick around, but you, you seem like those bad boys who leave then figures out what he does wrong, and comes crying back to that girl."

"Urgh, I don't want to be that kind of man," Chanyeol lightly hit the wall.

"Then prove her wrong, stay with her no matter what, be the first person she sees when she can finally see again."

"Ohh I got the perfect plan," Chanyeol whisperes the plan into Baekhyun's ear.

"Ohh I like, you should do that."

"Ohh hyung, sorry I grabbed Eunjung's hand like that early, it's just I was really worried about Jiyeon."

"It's okay, you were in a rush to find us, but if you ever do that again, I'll kill you," Baekhyun threw up a fist.

"Sure sure hyung," Chanyeol mocked Baekhyun.

While Baekhyun and Chanyeol were coming up with a plan for when Jiyeon could see again, Eunjung and Jiyeon were still talking.

After what Jiyeon said about Chanyeol, both of them were silent.

"Jiyeon-ah don't say that, he stuck around because he cared, did you know when you needed me, he went around the hospital looking for me, when he found me his whole face was filled with sweat," Eunjung held onto Jiyeon's hand.

Jiyeon sat there quietly.

"I know that, Chanyeol hurted you a lot in the past, but he is the one that I trust to take care of you when I'm gone, I know that Chanyeol is constantly changing his mind, but he really does care about you."

"But unni he never even asked me to be his."

"Love takes time Jiyeon-ah, and you should remember this, its not love if it doesn't hurt," Eunjung's eyes started to form tears.

"Thank you unni," Jiyeon and Eunjung hugged.

"No you should be thanking Chanyeol, now lets go," Eunjung said as she took Jiyeon's hand.

When Eunjung and Jiyeon got out, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were waiting for them in front of the door.

Chanyeol went to stand next to Jiyeon and held her hand.

"Are you ready to go to the examine room," Chanyeol whisperes into Jiyeon's ear.

Jiyeon simply smile and nodded her head.

"Okay are you guys ready to follow me," Chanyeol's uncle came with the papers in his hand.

Chanyeol's uncle went into the elevator and they all followed. While in the elevator Jiyeon and Chanyeol were still holding hands.

Jiyeon tapped Chanyeol's shoulder and motioned him to come closer to her.

"Kamsahamnida," Jiyeon quickly pecked Chanyeol's cheek.

Chanyeol's face became very red as he turns to look at Jiyeon.

The elevator door opens and one by one they all got out.

"Okay here we are, now Jiyeon if you would follow me inside," the doctor stood right in front of the examine door.

"Uhhhh uhhh uhmmm," Jiyeon was too hesitant and nervous to speak.

"Can Eunjung come along with her," Chanyeol quickly spoke for Jiyeon.

"Me?" Eunjung pointed to herself.

"Yeah of course, but you can only have one person with you," the doctor opened to door.

"Uhh well can I have Chanyeol go with me instead?" Jiyeon held onto Chanyeol's hand tighty.

"Wait me?" Chanyeol shockly pointed to himself.

"Yes you, now lets go," Jiyeon pulled Chanyeol.

During the examination, Jiyeon became less and less nervous with Chanyeol by her side. The examination took longer than expected, miuntes pasted, and soon hours. Chanyeol sat there bored out of his mind, he spung around in his chair plenty of times, becoming dizzy. He tried everything to not be bored but now theres nothing to do. Chanyeol became sleepier and sleepier.

"Okay the examination is done, you can leave now," Chanyeol's uncle said out looking through his papers.

"I was wondering, what was the examination for and who is going to be my surgeon?"

"Ohh well the examination was to see how blind you were, how damaged your eyes became, and to see if your eyes matched the eyes we have, and Jiyeon, your surgeon will be me, unless you prefer someone else." the doctor looked through his papers.

"No I have my trust in you to do a good job on my eyes."

"Okay well, its time for you to go home and rest for tomorrow."

"Thanks doctor."

"Yaa Chanyeol wake up, you can go sleep at home," Chanyeol's uncle nugded him in the elbow.

"Huh, oh its time to go home," Chanyeol woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, lets go home, Eunjung and Baekhyun are probably really tired waiting for us."

"Okay lets go," Chanyeol grabbed Jiyeon's hand and leaded the way out the room.

When they got out, Eunjung and Baekhyun were fast asleep together. Eunjung's head on Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun's head rested on Eunjung's head.

"I have to take a picture of this," Chanyeol let go of Jiyeon's hand and took out his phone.

CLICK

"Oww my eyes," Eunjung woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"What the heck was that?" Baekhyun quickly got up and opened his eyes widely.

"Haha it was the flash on my phone," Chayeol quickly took another picture of Baekhyun.

"Yaa stop that you're hurting my eyes," Baekhyun rubbed his eyes.

"Haha look at his face," Chanyeol pointed to his phone.

"Let me see," Baekhyun took Chanyeol's phone and looked at the picture.

Chanyeol quickly snatched his phone away before Baekhyun could delete it.

"Yaa delete it," Baekhyun wuickly tried to snatch the phone but was too slow.

"Let me see," Eunjung walked over to Chanyeol.

"Aww look he looks so cute, send it to me," Eunjung made a happy face as she saw it.

"No delete it," Baekhyun kept yelling out.

"Okay unni I sent it."

"Delete it," Baekhyun said again.

"Okay Chanyeol, I got it," Eunjung looked at her phone.

"Urghh why are you guys ignoring me," Baekhyun said madly.

"Can we go now," Jiyeon sat there bored.

"Yes we can, lets go," Baekhyun madly took Eunjung's hand and headed for the elevator first.

"Baekie, are you mad?"

"No, I'm not."

The elevator door opened and Baekhyun went in first, and Eunjung followed.

"Oh come on Baekie, we were just playing around," Eunjung made cute faces at Baekhyun.

"Whatever," Baekhyun had a mad expression on his face.

"Please Baekie, don't be mad," this time Eunjung made a sad puppy face.

"Peaaasseee," Eunjung held onto Baekhyun's hand.

"Urghh come here," Baekhyun hugged Eunjung tightly.

"I can't ever stay mad at you," a smile grew onto Baekhyun's face.

As they were hugging, the elevator door quickly opened, Baekhyun quickly let go of Eunjung when he saw the person.

"Hyuna?"

As Eunjung and Baekhyun were in the elevator Chanyeol and Jiyeon were still in the waiting room.

"Hey hey," Chanyeol tapped Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Yes yes."

"Do you want a piggy back ride?" Chanyel whispered into Jiyeon's ear.

"Chanyeol I'm too old for that."

"Whatever just hop on," Chanyeol was already on his knees ready for Jiyeon to get on.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, now hop on."

Okay," Jiyeon lighty got onto Chanyeol's back.

'Are you ready?"

"Yes I'm ready Chanyeol."

"Let's go," Chanyeol got up and started walking.

Instead of taking the elevator, Chanyeol took the stairs for a longer ride.

"Chanyeol, why didn't you take the elevator?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you longer."

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Well I wanted to know why you uhmm uhmm said uhmm,"

"Why I said thank you?" Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yeahh that."

"I said thank you because you're so caring towards me and also for sticking around." Jiyeon whisphered into Chanyeol's ear.

"Sticking around?" Chanyeol acted like he didn't understand.

"For you know not leaving me," Jiyeon's face got really red.

"Haha oh that its nothing," Chanyeol proudly said with confidence.

"Chanyeol are you tired?"

"No I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Well I can feel you sweat coming down." Chanyeol's sweat fell and hit Jiyeon's arm.

"Haha oh really?" Chanyeol face got really red from embarassment.

"There," Jiyeon wiped away Chanyeol's sweat from his face.

"Thanks."

"Chanyeol?" a familiar voice called from the higher level cased stairs.

Chanyeol turned around," Sehun?"

"Yaa daebak, Hyungs Chanyeol's here and he is with a girl," Sehun called out to the others.

Xuimin, Luhan, Chen, D.O, and Suho ran as fast as they could to Sehun. Chanyeol set Jiyeon down and stood there in embarassment.

"Who is that?" Jiyeon whispered to Jiyeon.

"My friend," Chanyeol whisphered back.

"Yaa Chanyeol why didn't you tell us that you had a girl friend?" Chen screamed out as soon as he came to the stairs.

"Wow, she is so pretty," D.O said out.

Jiyeon started to blush as she heard D.O's words.

"Luhan isn't that the girl from the park?" Xuimin asked while looking at Luhan.

"I think so?" Luhan had a confused face.

"Daebak really, wow Hyung she is your girlfriend isn't she?" Sehun smiled mischeivously.

Chanyeol couldn't say anything, but stand there in embassment scratching his head.

"You guys lets get away from the staris and to the waiting room to talk to Chanyeol," Suho said as he was about to walk out.

"Okay, come on Hyung, we have a lot to talk about," Sehun motioned Chanyeol to come along.

"Ohh and bring your girlfriend along," Luhan said before he was about to walk out.

"Come on Jiyeon lets go," Chanyeol held onto Jiyeon's hand.

"Okay," Jiyeon followed Chanyeol.

"Watch your step okay?" Chanyeol looked back at Jiyeon as they walked up the stairs.

"Okay."

"Wow daekbak, this is really daebak when did Chanyeol ever become so caring and loving?," Sehun said as they all were watching from the door.

As Chanyeol had his little reunion with Luhan and them, Baekhyun and Eunjung were caught up with Hyuna.

"Hyuna?" Baekhyun said in shock after seeing her when the door opened.

Eunjung reconized the name, but didn't understand why Baekhyun said her name.

Eunjung turned around," Ohh so you're Hyuna."

As the elevator door started to close, Hyuna quickly got into the elevator. Hyuna was wear a tight mini dress that was only an inch down her and a five inch high heel.

"So Baekie, this is your girlfriend?" Hyuna cockingly asked.

"Uhh Baekie?" Eunjung asked madly.

Eunjung walked closer to Hyuna but Baekhyun blocked her and held onto her wrist.

"Yes she is," Baekhyun smiled at Hyuna.

As the elevator door opened Baekhyun quickly walked out with Eunjung. As they were walking to the door for the stairs, Eunjung suddenly stopped,

"Why did she call you Baeki?"

"We were close friends when we were younger and that was the nick name she gave me."

"Well you never told me that," Eunjung said madly and crosed her arms together.

Baekhyun pulled Eunjung into his embrace," I'm sorry, it's just Hyuna is a lot of trouble."

"Wow daebak, Baekhyun you too," Sehun said as they all walked out from the stair door.

Baekhyun quickly pulled Eunjung away, "oh hey guys what are you doing here?"

"Well we came to see one of our friends," D.O said.

"And then we met Chanyeol and his girlfriend," Chen pointed to Chanyeol.

"And now we met you and you're girl friend," Sehun happily smiled at Baekhyun and Eunjung.

"Come on guys lets go talk over there," Suho pointed to the chairs over there.

"Come on hyung," Chanyeol elbowed Baekhyun to follow.

"Come on Eunjung," Baekhyun grabbed Eunjung by the wrist.

"Who are those weird guys?" EUnjung looked confused.

"Sadly my friends." Baekhyun let out a sigh.