Please oh please

Blindless Love

Chanyeol's point of view 

         I smirked and leaned my face closer to hers and stared at her for while. I whispered, "Your heart is also beautiful." Which caused her face to burn up, at that moment she looked like a very cute tomato head. "Ouhh yeah I never got your name, I'm Chanyeol by the way, " I said. "Ouhh I know and I'm Jiyeon," she said. I told her that I was going to take a shower and for her to sit here and wait for me. I went into the bathroom, closed the door, slid to the ground, and started talking to myself. Why does she make me feel so happy, why did my heart beat so fast when she layed her head on my chest, and why did I feel like kissing her after I listened to her heart beat?
        Is it possible that I might like her or that my heart wants me to love her? I slapped myself, no no I can't fall for her, she isn't normal, she is blind, it will ruin my image I thought to myself. I slowly turned the door knob so she wouldn't hear, I peeked my head out and stared at her. She was hitting her self, she must be talking to herself too, I thought. I let out a little giggle, I think she heard because she stopped hitting herself, so I quickly shut the door. Ouhh that was a close one, I thought but wait she is blind so she wouldn't know. I stopped talking to myself and jumped into the shower. 


Jiyeon's point of view

        When he whispered to me, I felt my heart beat fast, my face burned up, and butterflies started to fly in my stomach. How ever the moment was stopped when he asked for my name. After I told him my name he said that he was going to go take a shower and for me to wait for him. I sat on the couch asking myself, am the first to make his heart beat fast, did he feel what I felt, did he want the moment to stay like me? Wait of course not, he probably has tons of girls chasing him around like idiots and he wouldn't feel anything for a blind girl like me. I started hit myself saying," pabo pabo it will never happen between you two." But then I heard a giggle, I quickly stopped hitting myself, and sat there quietly. Oh my gosh did he just hear everything I said? My face started to burn up from embarrassment. 


Author's point of view 

        Chanyeol got out of the shower and looked at Jiyeon, who was just sitting there quietly. As he was walking to his room Jiyeon screamed out, "you know I need to take a shower too!" He went into his room, grabbed a t-shirt and shorts, he got out of his room, and threw them at Jiyeon. "Thanks but uhh I have no clue where the bathroom is," Jiyeon said. He carried Jiyeon to the bathroom and placed her on the toilet seat and thought to himself for a minute. "Wait how are you suppose to take a shower when you can't see and when you're ankle is broken," asked Chanyeol. "Well I will wet the towel and wash myself with it," said Jiyeon. 
        "Ouhh right, but what about your hair," Chanyeol asked. "Well you're going to wash my hair for me," Jiyeon replied. "Uhhhh when you are uhh," Chanyeol said. "Eww no not with my clothes off but with the shower head you can take off, screamed Jiyeon. "Ouhh righttttttt," replied Chanyeol. Chanyeol wet Jiyeon's hair, shampoo it, and started to rinse her hair. "Yaaa the shampoo is getting into my eyes," screamed Jiyeon. Chanyeol quickly moved the hair on Jiyeon's face and sprayed water on Jiyeon's face. "Owww that hurts," yelled out Jiyeon. 
        Chanyeol started to laugh at Jiyeon and at that moment Jiyeon grabbed the shower heard. She sprayed Chanyeol, who was right in front of her. "Yaaa my clothes are all wet," screamed out Chanyeol. "That's what you get for laughing at me," yelled out Jiyeon. "Ouh you're gunna get it now," yelled out Chanyeol. He went up to snatch the shower head from Jiyeon but accidentally fell. 
        Chanyeol opened his eyes, his body was on top of Jiyeon's body, his eyes looked straight into her eyes. Her eyes also stared straight into his, they stayed like that for a bit, but quickly she tried to pull him off of her. "Ya get off of me, you're hurting me," screamed out Jiyeon. Chanyeol got off and said," mian-hae, uhh I'm gunna get out so you can change." 


Chanyeol's point of view 

        I quickly got out of the bathroom, went to my room, and changed. I sat on my bed and thought about what happened in the bathroom. When I fell on top of her and looked into her eyes, I felt like I saw something, was it probably a spark? Wait no it can't be, she's blind, maybe it was just tears in her eyes from the shampoo burning her eyes. "Chanyeol I'm done, can you come get me," screamed Jiyeon. "Alright I'll be there," I said while getting out of my room. 

Author's point of view

        Chanyeol took Jiyeon out of the bathroom and took her into his room. "You're going to be sleeping in my room tonight," said Chanyeol. "On your bed," asked Jiyeon. "Yes on my bed," replied Chanyeol. "With you," Jiyeon asked. "No pabo, you sleep on my bed, I sleep on the floor, so I can keep an eye on you," said Chanyeol. "Alright then," said Jiyeon. Jiyeon comfortably layed her self on the bed and said," good night." Chanyeol who didn't reply, turned off the lights and went to sleep.


Jiyeon's point of view
        
        I was sleeping soundly on Chanyeol's bed until I heard, "don't go, don't leave me." I opened my eyes, stood up from the bed sitting position and listened carefully again. Chanyeol was mumbling in his sleep and kept moving around, was he having a bad dream? I slowly got up, I slowly moved my feet to where it wouldn't affect my ankle, trying to find where Chanyeol was and tried not to step or kick him. As I found him on the ground, I leaned in closer and could hear him say," please, don't leave, I'll do anything, don't leave." 
        Should I wake him up I thought to myself, all of a sudden Chanyeol grabbed my hand. He held it tightly, and put it on his heart, he mumbled something again," my heart wants only you." I wonder who he was talking about, oww he is grabbing my wrist too tight. "Chanyeol Chanyeol, wake up wake up, are you okay," I said while pushing and shoving him to wake up. He finally woke up, and let go of my hand, but then it got all quiet. Did he go back to sleep?
        I started to pat my hand on the ground to see if he went to sleep, turned out he was just sitting there. My hand tapped to his hand, to his arm, to his shoulder, and finally to his face. My hands cuffed his cheeks and I could feel water rushing down his cheeks. Oh my gosh it's not water, it's his tears. I wiped his tears and asked, "are you okay?" He didn't answer me, instead he put his arms around my waist, and hugged me tightly. "Please oh please don't leave me," he said while hugging me. 
        I put my arms around his neck and said," I'm right here, I won't leave you." He finally took his hands off my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I could feel the tears rushing down his eyes again. Again I cuffed my hands on his cheeks and wiped away his tears. "Why are you crying," I asked him. "I'm afraid you're going to leave me," he said while laying his head on my lap. I his hair and said," I promise I won't leave you." 


Chanyeol's point of view
        

        The sun started shining on my eyes, which told me that it was morning time. I opened my eyes and Jiyeon's face was the first thing that I saw, she is so pretty I thought. But why is her face the first thing I saw? I pulled myself up to sitting position and realized that I was sleeping on her lap and that she slept while in sitting position. I layed her down to sleeping position and went to the bathroom to get ready. As I was brushing my teeth I thought to myself, what really happened yesterday and why was I sleeping on her lap? After I finished washing up, I went to the kitchen to cook something. I looked at the time and realized I was late for work, I quickly changed and took off. 

 

Baekhyun's point of view
  
    " Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awo (Ah, saranghaeyo!)  Nan neukdego, neon minyeo Genre Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~ (Ah, saranghaeyo!)" Urghh why is my phone ringing at this time, ouhh it's Chanyeol. I answered the phone and said," ne?" "Hey can you go to my house later," asked Chanyeol. "Waee," I asked. "Because that blind girl is there and I have to go to work, so can you go take care of her," asked Chanyeol. "But why me," I asked madly. "Because I've always helped you out and this time you have to repay me," screamed Chanyeol. "Okay okay fine," I said while hanging up. I got up to wash up and then went off to Chanyeol's condo.


Jiyeon's point of view 
 
        The sun was shining down on me so I opened my eyes, I stood up sitting position and yawned. But then I realized that Chanyeol wasn't on my lap, I checked to see if he was next to me but he wasn't."Chanyeol, Chanyeol where did you go," I screamed out. "Ouhh good morning, Chanyeol went to work," said a familiar voice. "Ouhh and who are you," I asked. "Ouhh I'm his friend Baekhyun, the guy at the park, who asked if you were okay," he said. 
        "Ouhh well uhh can you help me get to the bathroom I have to pee," I asked. Instead of carying me like Chanyeol, he put one of my hand around his shoulder and one of his hands around my waist, helping me walk. After I finished using the bathroom, we were sitting on the couch. "So uhh what kind of job does Chanyeol have," I asked Baekhyun. "Ouhh he has his own clothing line, also selling shoes and hats," replied Baekhyun. "Wow that's amazing, how old is he," I asked. "Ouhh Chanyeol is uhhh 22," he said.
        We sat there for a while quietly, until I remember about Eunjung unni. "Excuse do you have a phone I could use," I asked him. "Yeah here you go," he said while putting his phone in my hand. "Uhmm could you type the phone number down for me, I can't see," I asked him. "Ouhh right, sorry you look like a normal girl so I forgot," he said. I told him the number, he dialed it and gave it to me. "Who is this," Eunjung unni asked. "Oh my gosh unni it's me," I said. "Jiyeonna, where are you, are you okay, do you want to come home," she asked. "Haha unni I'm fine, and uhh can you come pick me up at the park, but uhh bring your car, I can't walk," I said. 
        "Alright I'll be there," she said and hung up the phone. "Uhh can you possibly take me to the park," I asked Baekhyun, while handing him his phone. "Why do you want to go there," he asked. "Because my unni is going to pick me up there," I said. He agreed, we went in his car and headed to the park.

 

Eunjung's point of view

      I was so happy hearing Jiyeon's voice, I got to hurry up though Jiyeon was probably at the park waiting for me. I finally got to the park, while getting out of the car I saw Jiyeon sitting on the bench on the far end of the park. I quickly ran to her, but I tripped on something, I closed my eyes tightly while slowly falling to the ground. With my eyes still closed, I realized I didn't fall on the ground, I opened my eyes and someone's arm was on my waist. That person pulled me up, I turned around to thank that person, "Baekhyun?" "Ouhh Eunjung it's you," he said. "Thank you for catching me when I was going to fall," I said while staring at the ground, so he wouldn't see me blush. 
        "No problem, but do you remember what you said yesterday," he asked me while smiling. "Uhh of course I remember," I said while grabbing his phone. I put my number in and handed it back to him. Before he could say anything his phone rang, he answered it, and turned out he had to go. "Thanks and I wish I could stay longer with you but I have to go to work," he said. He started walking the opposite direction, I stood there wishing that he would come back.  I started to walk to Jiyeon, but someone put their arms around my waist. I stayed like that for a second wishing it was Baekhyun, before I pulled the person's arm off. 

 

Baekhyun's point of view

        I seated Jiyeon on the bench she sat on yesterday, and asked if she wanted me to wait with her. She said that I could go first since I had a job to worry about. I started to walk back to the car, I saw a girl running, as she was about to pass me, she tripped and I grabbed her before she could fall. She turned to face me and turned out it was Eunjung, oh my gosh thank you fate for helping I thought to myself. I asked her if she remembered what she said to me yesterday and she did. She put her phone number in my phone, handed it back to me, and before I could ask her something my phone rang. Turned out I had to go, I said good bye and started walking to my car.
        As I was walking back, I thought to myself I can't just leave like this, my heart is feeling uneasy. I looked back and saw Eunjung walking, I ran to her and put my arms around her waist (back hug). A couple of seconds past, she pulled my arms away, and turned to face me. "Baekhyun," she screamed out with a smile and hugged me. "Before I go I have something to ask you," I said while holding her hands. "What is it," she asked while looking into my eyes. "Please oh please go to dinner with me tonight," I asked. She looked at me with those big beautiful eyes, and nodded. "Text me your address and I'll pick you up at 7," I said before leaving.