The past

Blindless Love

Author's point of view

 

"So Hyung, introduce us to your girl friend," Sehun nugded Chanyeol in the elbow.

"Hyung introduce them to Eunjung unni," Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun who was standing next to him.

"Why me?" Baekhyun whispered back.

"Because you actually have a girl friend, remember Jiyeon isn't my girl friend," Chanyeol quickly replied.

"Whats wrong with you guys, are you guys going to introduce us or what?" Chen madly snapped at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Fine fine, Luhan, Chen,Suho, Sehun, Xuimin, and D.O, this is my girlfriend Eunjung," Baekhyun pointed to Eunjung who was sitting next to Jiyeon.

"Eunjung this is Luhan, Big mouth Chen, mischievous Sehun, gramps Suho, Xuimin, and D.O," Baekhyun pointed to them.

"Yaaa," Suho, Chen, and Sehun said at the same time.

"Haha hi, its nice to meet you," Eunjung bowed at them.

"Its nice to meet you too," they bowed back.

"So how long have you guys been seeing each other?," Suho quickly glanced at Eunjung and looked away.

"We've been together for about ten months now," Eunjung counted with her fingers.

"Wow, that long," Chen's mouth opened up widely.

"Wow Hyung, how come you never told us you had a pretty girlfriend," Sehun smiled at Eunjung.

"Yeahh Baekhyun, how come you never told them about me huh?" Eunjung mischeivously at Baekhyun.

"Uhh because ummm, you guys have been so busy," Baekhyun started to form cold sweat.

While they were so caught up in the conversation, Jiyeon and Chanyeol were caught up in their own conversation.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"Hmmm, well I'm feeling better now," Jiyeon pointed to her chin.

"You're not nervous anymore?"

"Chanyeol can I see your hand?"

Chanyeol made a confused face but did what she wanted. He put his hand on Jiyeon's lap.

Jiyeon put his hand in hers," because of you I'm not nervous anymore."

Chanyeols face started getting red, the room became hotter, and sweat started forming from his forehead. However, he let his hand stay with Jiyeon's hand.

"Chanyeol?" a familiar voice called out.

Chanyeol removed his hand from Jiyeon's hand and quickly stood up. The others quickly turned as soon as they heard someone call Chanyeol.

"Hyuna?", they all screamed out.

 

Chanyeol's point of view

 

She asked for my hand, this was the first time she asked for my hand. But why? I didn't ask any questions, I just did what she wanted. She told me that it was because of me that she wasn't nervous anymore. I didn't know what to do, the room got very hot, and sweat started falling from my forehead. I decided to let my hand stay in Jiyeon's hand. As this was a very happy moment for me, even though she didn't say mcuh, it made me feel wanted. Wanted in a good way, not just wanting in to have a little fun, or for money, she made me felt like I actually mattered. I haven't felt like that in a long time. After Hyuna left me, it seems like my life just flashed by quickly, doing the same things over and over again. Going to work, clubbing, messing around with girls that only want my body or money, and doing things play boys do. But at that very moment I felt like my heart actually grew two sizes bigger. However, this moment couldn't last forever. As I heard someone call my name, in shock as I saw her, I quickly remove my hand from Jiyeon's and stood up. Why can't I just enjoy the moment? Why does she always seem to find me? Why? Why? All she is going to do is play with mind again, then I'm going to hurt Jiyeon again. It can't happen, it shouldn't, I won't let it happen, thats all I repeated to myself.

 

Author's point of view

 

"Hyuna?", they all said in shock.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here," Hyuna quickly walked to Chanyeol.

"I'm here with Jiyeon, of course."

Hyuna quickly took a mean glance at Jiyeon," well whatever oppa, lets go have dinner."

"No I can't, I'm going with Jiyeon," Chanyeol looked at Jiyeon.

"Pleaseee," Hyuna did a cute puppy face.

Everyone just quietly stood there watching.

"Yaa, Hyuna if he says he can't then he can't," Luhan came from behind of Sehun and Chen.

"This is none of your business Luhan."

"Ohh well it is," Luhan walks up to them.

"Wow hyung, this day is just so daebak," Sehun whispered to Xuimin.

"Yaa, this is not a good thing," Xuimin thumped Sehun's forehead.

"Owww, that hurts," Sehun lightly rubbed his forehead.

"Well I wasn't talking to you," Hyuna quickly snapped.

Luhan couldn't say anything but roll his eyes.

"Come on Chanyeol, lets go eat," Hyuna looked at Chanyeol with her sad puppy face.

"I told you I can't."

"Jiyeon its okay with you if Chanyeol eats one meal with me right?" Hyuna qickly turned to Jiyeon.

At the moment everyone's eyes were focused on Jiyeon, full of anticiption, waiting for her response.

Jiyeon played around with her fingures," uhhh... ummm.. it's fine."

"Okay, Chanyeol you heard her, let's go," Hyuna grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm, pushed Jiyeon down, and walked away.

Chanyeol looked back and saw Jiyeon on the ground, he wanted to help but couldn't get away from Hyuna.

"Why did you do that?" Chanyeol kept looking back at Jiyeon.

"To show you that I'm not going down without a fight," Hyuna smirked.

As Jiyeon fell to the ground, Luhan was the first to react.

"Are you okay?" Luhan went to Jiyeon's side.

"I'm okay," Jiyeon's eyes became waterey.

Everybody could only watch, as they were still in shock by Hyuna walking away with Chanyeol.

"Here let me help you," Luhan lightly grabbed onto Jiyeon's arm.

"Gomawo," Jiyeon said as she was placed into balance.

Luhan helped Jiyeon up, and saw something come down from the corner of Jiyeon's eye. *She's crying? Why?*

"Ohh wait Jiyeon was just pushed down," Baekhyun finally getting over the shock.

Hearing Baekhyun's words, everyone quickly turned to Jiyeon.

Luhan went closer to Jiyeon and stared at Jiyeon. He quickly wiped away her tears with his fingers. *Wow, she's actually very beautiful, but with those tears she looks so pitiful.*

"Yaa hyung what are you doing with Chanyeol's girlfriend!" Sehun shouted out as he walked to Luhan.

Luhan quickly took a couple of steps away," its not what it looks like."

Jiyeon quickly turned around and wiped away all her tears.

"Are you okay?" D.O walked to Jiyeon.

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Why did you touch Chanyeol's girlfriend," Chen followed Sehun.

"Its not what it looks like," Luhan waved his hand motioning no.

"Awhh Baekhyun, someone has a crush on Jiyeon," Eunjung whispered to Jiyeon.

"You better apologize to Chanyeol's girlfriend," Sehun shook his head.

"No need to apologize," Jiyeon turned around.

"But he touched you, and you're Chanyeol's girlfriend," D.O said cutely.

"Haha I'm not Chanyeol's girlfriend."

"Chincha?" all of their mouths opened from the shock.

"Haha if you don't believe me, ask Baekhyun," Jiyeon covered as she giggled.

They all turned to Baekhyun to find out the real answer.

"Ne, its true, Chanyeol never asked her out. nor have they gone on a date," Baekhyun replied as they turned to him.

"So that means I have a chance," Chen quickly shouted out.

"Haha in your dreams," D.O replied.

"I wonder why he never asked her out," Suho tapped his chin.

"How come Chanyeol never asked you out?" Sehun shouted out the question without thinking.

"Yaa Sehun, don't ask that, it's rude," Xuimin hit Sehun's arm.

"Owwww, mian-hae," Sehun rubbed his arm.

"Haha it's okay, he didn't ask me out because I'm blind."

Everyone's mouth opens widely, except Luhan.

"Haha Baekhyun, your friends are funny," Eunjung slapped Baekhyun's arm.

"Pabos," Baekhyun slapped his forehead from embarassment.

"Luge, so you were right from the very beginning," Xuimin shouted to Luhan.

"You knew all along?" the rest turned to look at Luhan.

"Well I didn't know, but I suspected it ever since that day at the park where Chanyeol kicked the ball and the ball flew and hit her," Luhan was explaining.

"Ohh, well whats your name ma'am," Suho asked turning to Jiyeon.

"Ohh I'm Jiyeon, you're Suho right?"

"Yeah how did you know?" Suho smiled happily.

"Yaa how do you know that he is Suho, are you sure you're really blind?" Chen turned to Jiyeon s he heard what she has said.

"Haha I'm pretty sure I'm blind, even though I can't use my sight anymore, I can tell from the tone of his voice, and from the tone and natural loudness of your voice, I believe you're Chen."

"Yaa my voice is not naturally loud," Chen pouted and walked away.

"Haha Hyung even she knows your loud," Sehun mocked Chen.

"Yaaa, shut your mouth, you're loud too," Chen took out his fist.

"I'm hungry," Xuimin rubbed his stomach.

"Aww, you're always hungry," Luhan hit Xuimin's stomach.

"Ohhh we should all go eat out together," Eunjung suggested.

"Yeahh let's go," Sehun , Chen, and D.O got up.

"Let's go Baekhyun," Eunjung pulled on Baekhyun's arm.

"Urghh do I have too?"

"Yes they are your friends, now come on," Eunjung pulled Baekhyun out of the chair.

They all walked out, Sehun and Chen leading. Jiyeon only stood there lost. As Luhan walked with Xuimin he looked back and saw Jiyeon standing there alone.

"You need help finding the way?" Luhan stood next to Jiyeon.

"Yeahh haha," Jiyeon scratch her head.

"Well I can hep," Luhan smiled.

"Uhhh I don't know," Jiyeon hesitantely there playing with her fingers.

"Ahhh I see, you're used to only Chanyeol helping you, aren't you?"

"Yeahhh, sorry," Jiyeon bit her finger.

"It's okay, but I'm sorry for advance for doing something that will make you feel uncomfortable."

Luhan took Jiyeon's hand and walked towards the others.

Jiyeon only followed, as her face turned red, and her heart started beating.*Wow he is such a gentleman, even apologizing in advance*

They all decided to go out for some chicken. As they all sat there eating their chicken, they conversated about their past. Memories came back and laughter was all that you really heard. 

"Yaa hyung remember the time you ripped you pants trying to do the splits," Sehun said out to Baekhyun.

"Haha I remember," Baekhyun could only lugh.

"Haha how did that happen?" Eunjung asked.

"Do you want to tell her," Baekhyun looked at D.O.

"Okay, well you see what had happened was....." D.o started explaining.

Everyone was so caught up in the conversation, except Jiyeon, she was just slowly eating her chicken. Luhan laughed and ate his chicken, but for some reason his attention was caught to Jiyeon.

"Is the chicken not good," Luhan looked at Jiyeon.

"No no its very tasty," Jiyeon quickly fixd her position and ate the chicken happily.

"Haha you have something on your face," Luhan laughed.

"Ouhh Jiyeon lighty tried to remove it," is it gone?"

"Haha here let me help you," Luhan took a napkin and wiped Jiyeon's face. However, Luhan stopped and looked into Jiyeon's eyes. All he could do was just stare at her.

Jiyeon's heart started pounding, her face got reder as Luhan stopped.

Jiyeon quickly took the napkin from Luhan's hand," thanks but I can do it on my own."

"Ouhh right," Luhan looked away.

Jiyeon started wiping her face and then put the napkin away as she finished.

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?" Jiyeon pushed her plate away.

"Why did you let Hyuna take Chanyeol with her, I mean I know you can't really do anything because you can't see, but you still could of tried to fight for him," Luhan's attention fixed on Jiyeon.

"I know I could, but whats the point of fighting when you already know the outcome, Chanyeol may have seem like he didn't want to go with her, but deep down inside he wanted to be with her, deep down inside his heart was still with her," Jiyeon took a deep breath in.

"Ohh I see, and what about Hyuna, don't you think she is kind of mean and stupid?" Luhan spoke his mind.

"As for Hyuna, she can't let him go because he was the only one that cared for her, Hyuna is mean but only because of her past I can tell that she has been hurt from someone badly, and as for stupid, she isn't stupid, its just that love makes you do stupid things." 

"She deserved to be hurt," Luhan's eyes narrowed.

"By the way you speak of Hyuna, you had a past with her didn't you?"

"Uhh.. well yeah kind of," Luhan scratched his head.

"I see, Hyuna's pretty popular with the guys," Jiyeon shook her head.

"She was my first love," Luhan stared at his plate.

"Were you her first?" Jiyeon asked softly.

"Yeah but no one knew about it," Luhan thought back of the past.

"It was because of Chanyeol, wasn't it?" Jiyeon's body faced the direction of Luhan.

"Well kind of Hyuna didn't want Chanyeol to be hurt so we would always meet in secret."

"So what happened to you guys?" 

Luhan could not say a word, all he could do was stare at the ground.

"Uhhh I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked," Jiyeon played with her fingers.

"As time went on I realized that Hyuna's heart was more towards Chanyeol, we dated for over a year, yet she still didn't want to tell anyone, every day I had to watch Hyuna with Chanyeol happily, it hurt like a knife stabbing my heart a million times and then one day I couldn't take the pain anymore." Luhan took a deep breath in.

Jiyeon placed her hand on the table, but accidentally put her hand on top of Luhan's. Instead of removing her hand, she gripped onto Luhan's hand. Luhan's attention was suddenly towards Jiyeon.

"I'm sorry," tears came down Jiyeon's cheek.

"It's not your fault we weren't meant to be, and its the past so lets just let it stay in the past," Luhan wiped away her tears. *Why is she crying this doesn't have anything to do with her?*

Jiyeon smiled at Luhan," well you should finish eating your chicken before it gets cold.

 

Hyuna took Chanyeol to the restaurant that they used to always go to.  

"Why are we here?" Chanyeol stopped in front of the door. The memories of that place came flying back into Chanyeol's head. He remembers all those times when he was feeling down and Hyuna would come meet him up here. And all those times where they would come there after school or when they skipped.

"Ahh so you do remember this place," Hyuna smirked at Chanyeol.

"So," Chanyeol coldly replied. 

Hyuna pulled Chanyeol into the restaruant and sat at the same place they would always sit at. 

"Oppa I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back, you better not go any where," Hyuna walked to the bathroom and before going in she looked back at Chanyeol. *You still remember about us, don't you?*

Many things popped into Chanyeol's mind. *Should I leave? Should I go find Jiyeon? Or should I stay?* However the memories of the place made him stay. As he eyed the place from wall to wall, the memories came back. The times when Hyuna would make all of his stress go away and only left happiness for him. All those times when they would just sit and talk for hours, to only figure out they really talked about nothing. And all those times when in his heart Hyuna was the only thing, and in Hyuna's heart Chanyeol was the only one. They would go there and feed each other, sit closely to each other, and cuddle like the couples they would always see walking around. And would say that they would never act as cutely with their lover. When Chanyeol thought about it a little more, in just a little time everything has change, nothing is the same anymore.

"Sorry I took so long," Hyuna happily walked back.

Chanyeol just quietly sat  there starring at the ground.

"Chanyeol I already ordered the food, so it will be out shorty," Hyuna tapped Chanyeol's shoulder grabbing his attention.

"I'm sorry Hyuna, I have to go," Chanyeol quickly got up from his seat.

"What do you mean go, you have to stay and have dinner with me," Hyuna got up and stomped her foot.

"I can't I have to go," Chanyeol walked to the door.

"I know you're trying to avoid me, but just so you know Chanyeol I'll find you," Hyuna screamed.

Hearing that Chanyeol stopped and walked back to Hyuna. He grabbed Hyuna's arm and pulled her into his embrace.

"I knew you would stay,I knew you still love me," Hyuna smiled as she hugged Chanyeol back.

Chanyeol let go, put his hands on Hyuna's shoulder and looked into her eyes," Actually this is my goodbye."

"What do you mean goodbye," Hyuna expression turned into a pissed one.

"The reason you and I can't let go is because we never had the right goodbye," Chanyeol smiled at Hyuna.

"This can't be a goodbye and it won't be," Hyuna's eyes started to form tears.

"I knew you would say that," Chanyeol let go of Hyuna's shoulder.

"Chanyeol please don't go, don't you remember our promise, that we would never leave each other," Hyuna quickly held Chanyeol's hand in hers.

"Hyuna look at this place, it's fulled with our memories, and looking back at this place, it showed me how I loved you, but it also showed me how much things changed, and how behind I've been, I've been so stuck in the past of you and me that I forgot how amazing life actually is."

"But Chanyeol our promise," tears came rushing down Hyuna's cheek.

Chanyeol walked to Hyuna amd wiped her tears," Hyuna, you were there for me when no one was, you made me happpy when I was sad, you made my heart pound like no one else in the world can, but you have also created the biggest scars in my heart, however I'm not upset at you for doing that because you are my first love, I know we promised that we won't never leave each other, but fate was the one to decide if we could keep that promise, and sadly fate was on our side." 

A tear came rushing down Chanyeol's cheek as the words came out.

"I know that you still love me Hyuna, and I know you regret the things you did before, but it's time to move on, its time to let go," Chanyeol walked to the door.

Before opening the door Chanyeol took a deep breath in and turned back to look at Hyuna," Good bye my first love."

Hyuna watched with tears as Chanyeol walked away. Hyuna sat down and took a glance around the restaruant. As she looked around, everything Chanyeol said was right, all of those memories came back to her. She could only sit there in tears as she though about her past. Hyuna hit herself on the chest as she cried," Goodbye Chanyeol, mian-hae."

 

"Well guys this is good bye until next time," Baekhyun said as they all got out of the restaruant.

"Yeahh see ya hyung," D.O. and Sehun said at the same time.

"Bye bye," Xuimin waved. 

"See you next time," Suho said while dragging Chen away.

"Yaa hyung, bye you guys," Chen said while being dragged by Suho.

"Bye you guys," Eunjung happily waved back.

Luhan walked Jiyeon out," so I guess this is a goodbye?"

"Yeah, it was nice talking to you," Jiyeon smiled at Luhan.

"It was nice talking to you too, goodbye," Luhan walked away.

"Bye," Jiyeon smiled happily.

"Jiyeon-ah lets go," Eunjung held onto Jiyeon's hand as they walked back home.

As Luhan walked away, he turned back to look at Jiyeon. *She's something special, whoever gets her will be lucky*

When they got home Jiyeon was the first one to wash up. Baekhyun went to go sit on the coach and Eunjung sat next to him.

Baekhyun entwined their fingers together," so how was your day?"

"It was great and you have some amazing friends," Eunjung smiled.

"Yeah," Baekhyun smiled back.

They both sat there quietly in each others embrace. They were so caught up in the moment that they didn't realize that Jiyeon had already got out of the bathroom five minutes ago. 

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

Eunjung and Baekhyun quickly snapped out of the moment.

"I'll get that," Eunjung got up from her seat.

DING DONG

"Don't be too long, I'm going to miss you!" Baekhyun watched Eunjung walk to the door.

DING DONG

"I'm coming stop ringing the door bell," Eunjung quickly opened the door. Without saying anything Chanyeol quickly barged in.

"Well hi Chanyeol," Eunjung closed the door.

Chanyeol didn't answer Eunjung, but only scanned the room for Jiyeon.

"She is in her room," Baekhyun pointed to Jiyeon's room.

Without hesitation, Chanyeol went to Jiyeon's room, he opened the door, and found sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Who's there?" Jiyeon asked as she could feel the wind from the door opening.

Chanyeol walked to Jiyeon, kneeled down and hugged her tightly," I miss you so much."

"How did the dinner go?" Jiyeon hugged Chanyeol back.

Chanyeol quickly pulled back and scratched his head," it was uhh well unexpected."

"How?" Jiyeon laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket on top of her.

"Well uhhh.." Chanyeol walked to the other side and laid downon the bed.

"Well?" Jiyeon turned around to Chanyeol.

"Lets just say we had a good goodbye," Chanyeol put his arm on Jiyeon's waist and pulled her closer.

"Ohhhh."

"So are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"Really thats surprising."

"Good night," Jiyeon cuffed Chanyeol's cheeks with her hands and lighty kissed him on the lips.

Chanyeol's face grew very red, as Jiyeon fell asleep, Chanyeol could only stare at her face. *Jiyeon I did it, I let Hyuna go, you're the only one in my heart*

As Eunjung went to wash up, Baekhyun waited for her on the couch. Eunjung got out of the shower and found Baekhyun soundly asleep.

"Baekhyun lets go to sleep," Eunjung shakes Baekhyun's shoulder.

"What.... uhhh okay," Baekhyun rubs his eyes.

Eunjung takes his hand and lead him into the room. Eunjung laid Baekhyun down and then puts the blanket over him. Eunjung went to the other side and lays down. As she lays down on the bed, she turns to face Baekhyun. Looking at Baekhyun's face tears came rushing down.

Eunjung's point of view 

As I looked at Baekhyun's handsome face only tears could come down, I felt as if I stabbed Baekhyun in the heart too many times. And tomorrow will be the day his heart will ache the most. I put my hand on Baekhyun's face as looked at him, my baby. Looking at him all the memories of us was all I could think about.

"Thank you for everything Baekhyun, for loving me, for understanding me, for never being upset, for knowing me, for always smiling for me, thank you for everything, I love you with all my heart, I really do Baekhyun," Eunjung placed a kiss on Baekhyun's lips and turns the other way.

Eunjung couldn't sleep, her eyes were filled with tears, thinking about how horrible her life will be as she leaves and Baekhyun not being by her side anymore. *Baekhyun stay strong for me, please stay strong, wait for me please*

Author's point of view 

As Eunjung turned the other way, Baekhyun also turned the other way. Baekhyun was awake the whole time, listening to every word Eunjung said. Tears came rushing down from Baekhyun's eyes.*Eunjung I'll wait for you no matter how much it hurts,I'll wait for you, you're my one and only true love, stay strong for me, no matter what happens I'll wait even if you never come back, I'll wait Eunjung, I love you * 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for still reading. Is it getting boring? Tell me if you're bored of it. Comment down your responses or requests! Thank you guys :) <3!!!!!!!!!!!!