You again!

Blindless Love

Jiyeon's point of view

         I'm laying down on my bed and I feel the sunshine coming down on my face, the amazing warmth from the sun. As I was enjoying the moment, I could hear someone screaming out my name. "Jiyeonna," Eunjung yelled out. She ran to my room, telling me that I forgot to tell her about what happened yesterday night. As I told her, she kept gasping as if she was watching a drama. " Oh my gosh, I bet he was cute, I bet that you guys met by fate, he could be the one," Eunjung blabbing. " Pshhh even though I can't see him, I know he is ugly, he is not the one, he is so rude," I replied. "I bet you will meet him again soon," giggled Eunjung. "Oh my gosh just stop with that," I yelled! " Anyways, since I don't have work, lets go to the park," suggested Jiyeon. So we both got ready and was on our way.

 

Chanyeol's point of view

        I was sleeping so peacefull, until I heard a huge BANNG! I woke up and quickly ran out of my room. Turned out it was Baekhyun trying to cook breakfast; yes baekhyun slept over, he does that a lot. "Oh did I wake you up, I'm sorry, but since you're awake hurry up and get ready," he said. I asked him why and he said that we were meeting up with Luhan, Sehun, Chen, and Xiumin at the park. I rushed to get ready and so we headed out.

 

Author's point of view

        They both reached the park and did their own things.Eunjung put Jiyeon on the bench close to the soccer field, while she went to go buy some snacks for them. Chanyeol went to go play a soccer game with his friends. The first team was Chanyeol, Sehun, and Chen; the other team was Baekhyun, Luhan, and Xiumin. The game started to get very competitive, with the second team in the lead by two points.Chanyeol was getting so mad because he hasn't scored yet, but then there came his chance.

        As the ball came, Sehun screamed out, " hyung make the goal, fighting!" Chanyeol kick the ball with all his might, only to see that the ball hit a girl, which cause her to  screamed out in pain. She fell on the ground along with the book she was reading. Sehun screamed at Chanyeol, " YAAAAA HYUNGGG look what you did, you better go help her and apologize!" "Pshhh I don't feel like it," Chanyeol replied. As Chanyeol and Sehun were arguing, Baekhyun went to go help the poor girl out. As he got there he asked if she was okay. Jiyeon, still on the ground faced to wherr she heard the voice. Before she could answer him, he screamed out, "WOOOW YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL !" Jiyeon faced the other way and started blushing.

 

Jiyeon's point of view

        As I was reading my book, waiting for Eunjung, I could hear the people in the background screaming, block him, get the ball, hyung make a goal. Guys were playing soccer, I chuckled a little because they sounded like little kids. All of a sudden, I could feel a huge BANG on my head and before I knew it I was on the ground. I tried to get up but my ankle was in to much pain and couldn't support my weight. As I was trying to get up I could hear the guys arguing about coming to help me. A voice came to ask if I was okay, I turned to the voice to answer, but I got cut off. He screamed out, " WOOOW YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL !" I turned the other way so he wouldn't see me blush.

        After that I heard a voice screaming out, " Yaa is she as beautiful as you say, don't lie to me?" For some weird reason he sounded so familiar, but at the same time it was so unclear. I could tell that the guy came and was on the ground right next to me because I could feel him breathing hard from running. He put his hand on my shoulder, which caused chills to come down from my neck and asked me to turn around. At the moment I knew exactly who he was, I turned around and screamed," Yaaaa its you from yesterday!"

 

Chanyeol's point of view

        I was arguing with Sehun about going to help the girl, it wasn't my fault she didn't see the ball coming her way. I mean who is that blind to not see a freaking ball coming there way. But all of a sudden I could hear Baekhyun scream out, " WOOW YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL." So I screamed to baekhyun," Yaa is she as beautiful as you say, don't lie to me?" I went running towards Baekhyun because he doesn't scream out that a girls beautiful, unless she really was. And you know a play boy like myself, will definitely go on a date with her.

        Baekhyun walked back to Luhan because he was too shocked by the beauty he saw. As I got there I kneel down to her and put my hand on her shoulder because she was facing the other way. I asked her to turn around and she did. But as she turned around she screamed out, " Yaa its you from yesterday!" I stared at her, it was the girl from yesterday, so I pushed her away, causing her to fall flat on the ground. I chuckled a little because she was cute when she fell. But Baekhyun is so stupid she wasn't beautiful, such a waste of my energy for running all the way  to the girl.

        She screamed out, " Yaaa why did you just do that and what hit my head earlier?" I laughed out loud," Haha are you stupid a soccer ball just hit your head and I did that because you aren't even a bit attractive!" I stared at her because she was still sitting there on the ground like a stupid person. So I decided to walk back to Luhan and them, instead of helping her.

 

Jiyeon's point of view

        Tears started to form in my eyes as his words came out. I thought to myself, so I really am ugly, it must be a good thing that I can't see myself. He is the first person to say that to me, he is so horrible, mean and cold hearted. Or is he being honest, has everyone just pity me for being blind, and told me that I was pretty to make me feel better? Stopping myself from crying, I tried to stand up, but all I could hear was a CRACK, and it came from my ankle." OWWWW my ankle," I screamed with tears rushing down my cheek. Eunjung unni where are you, please hurry, I thought to myself.

 

Chanyeol's point of view

     I started walking back, but all of a sudden I could hear her screaming out in pain. I thought to myself, she is so stupid she could of just called for someone to help her. I stared back, she was still on the ground, but I could see tears rushing down her cheeks. Is she in that much pain I thought to myself, she is like a helpless puppy. Chanyeol just keep walking, you are cold hearted, you can't open up, or your image will be ruined I told myself.

 

Jiyeon's point of view

        I was still on the ground, hoping that Eunjung would hurry up and help me. I try to stop the tears running down from my eyes, but the pain was too much to endure. Before I knew it I was lifted up and was put on the bench. He asked me if my ankle was okay. The voice was came from the guy yesterday, but why is he helping me? I told him that I wasn't sure if my ankle was okay. He lifted me up again and at that moment my heart started beating really fast. I asked him where he was taking me and he said that I needed to get my ankle check up on. He put me in a taxi,so I thought but turned out it was his car and he drove to the hospital.

 

Eunjung's point of view

        It took me a while to pay for the snacks because there was only one lane open and tons of customers. As I finally got to the park I saw Jiyeon being carried away by a very handsome guy. I screamed out her name but I guess she didn't hear me, all I saw was her in the car driving off with the handsome guy. I was so confused, I saw some guys stading there and decided to ask them. One of the guys was tall, had chubby cheeks,black hair, with an adorable smile. He told me that she was taken to the hospital, but he didn't tell me which one. Mannnn this is so frustrating!!! Jiyeonna I hope you're okay, come home soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here is chapter two, sorry it took me a while to update it. Sorry for any errors, ENJOY READING :D!!!