She is blind?

Blindless Love

Author's point of view


        The ride to the hospital was quiet and pretty awkward. Jiyeon tried to break the  awkwardness. "So uhmm I never got your name," asked Jiyeon. Chanyeol just focused on the road instead of answering Jiyeon. Jiyeon just sat there in quietness, hoping they would hurry up and reach the hospital. Finally the car started slowing down and stopped. Chanyeol got out first and told Jiyeon to follow him, but Jiyeon sat there in confusion. " Yaaa come back here, how am I suppose to follow you when my ankle is broken," screamed out Jiyeon! 
        Chanyeol went back, opened the car door and told her to hop on. " Hop on your back," asked Jiyeon. " No hop on my leg, of course my back pabo," said Chanyeol sarcastically. Jiyeon slowly got on his back, hoping she wouldn't fall and hoping that it was his back that she was hopping onto. "Hurry up," yelled Chanyeol! She hurried and got on Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol got up and started walking into the hospital. As they were in the hospital Jiyeon could hear people talking about them. " Oh my gosh they are so cute together," whispered a girl. At that moment Jiyeon's face started to get all red.
        Jiyeon placed her chin on Chanyeol's left shoulder , at that moment Chanyeol's heart started pumping faster than usual. Chanyeol turned his head to see that Jiyeon was blushing from all the compliments they were getting from the people around them. He let a laugh out and said," Yaaa why are you blushing so much, we aren't even a couple, or is it that you like me?" "We will never be a couple and why on earth would I like someone like you," Jiyeon said angrily. They finally reached the front desk and were asked to go into room number 9. They were both sitting there in awkwardness, until the doctor came in. Chanyeol and the doctor greeted each other casually because the doctor was Chanyeol's uncle. 
        "Yaaa Chanyeol is that your new girl, you get one like everyday," said the doctor. "Haha are you crazy she is not my girlfriend," Chanyeol replied. While the doctor was checking up on Jiyeon's ankle, Chanyeol went to go buy something to eat. 


 Doctor's point of view 


        While I was checking up on her ankle, I've noticed that she was the first girl Chanyeol brought here but I thought he turned all cold hearted. I asked her what was her relationship with Chanyeol. She said that she didn't even know his name until just now when I said his name. So she told me everything, how she met Chanyeol, how she broke her ankle, and that's why Chanyeol brought her here. I told her that she was the first girl Chanyeol took here and first one the he helped in a long time. She said,"maybe he only help me because I was blind." 
        "No I don't think so maybe it was fate who brought you to meet him, so you could change him, he wasn't cold hearted before something in his past occurred," I said. Before she could reply Chanyeol came in and I pulled him to the side. "Chanyeol when you guys go back, you better take good care of until her ankle is better," I insisted. "Why should I take care of her, she is old enough to take care of her god damn self," he said madly. "Because you caused her ankle to brake and she can't see, don't you feel sad for her," I told him. He gave me a confused look, he turned to look at her, and then turned to me. 
         "Hyung when you said she can't see you mean she is blind," Chanyeol whispered. "Of course pabo.... wait you didn't know that," I asked. And turned out he didn't know. After Jiyeon's ankle was put in a cast, I told her not to worry and that she will be able to walk after a month. I also told her that Chanyeol will be taking care of her until her ankle gets better but she seemed a little uneasy about it.
"Don't worry he promised to be very carefully," I told her before leaving. 

 

Chanyeol's point of view 


        When I found out that she was blind I felt horrible for treating her like that. I mean I am always cold hearted to girls, but why did I do that to a blind girl. I feel like I should just punch myself a hundred times. But I won't do that because then my face won't be handsome anymore. However, her being blind explained how she didn't run with the crowd and how she didn't dodge the soccer ball. But man I have to take care of her or my cousin will contact my parents and I really don't want that to happen. I guess it was kind of my fault, but at the same time it's not my fault people stepped on her ankle. Doesn't she have parents that are always following her because she is blind or something like that.
        I gave her a piggy back ride back to the car, on our way I can here her humming a song. I could hear her singing, ( t-ara don't leave)  

Itgien neomu saranghaennabwa ( to deeply in love, can't forget it)
Ajikdo neol gidarineun naya ( I'm still waiting for you)
 Uriui siganeun meomchwonnabwa ( Our time has stopped)
Niga gyeote inneun geot gata ( it seems like you're next to me)
 Tteonajima (don't leave me)
Tteonagajima nareul (do not leave me)
Gaseume sangcheoman jugo ( just left a scar on my heart)

        Listening to the lyrics she was singing started to make my heart ache, reminding me of the past that was to hurtful to talk about. Tears of anger started to form in my eyes, I thought to myself why, why sing that stupid song. "Yaaaa stop singing, you're singing is horrible,"I screamed out in anger. She got silent, we finally reached the car and I put her in the car. Before I was going to close the door I saw tears rushing down her cheek. Is she crying because I yelled at her before, dang she is sensitive, I thought to myself. She is so beautiful when she cries, why do I feel like holding her in my arms and never letting her go. 
        I kneel down to her, I was about to wipe her tears, but wouldn't that make me seem weak. Instead I called her a cry baby and shut the door. As I was walking to the other side, I could see her quickly wiping her tears. Man I should have wipe her tears for her, wait pshh I remembered I don't care about anyone but myself. I got in the car and started driving home. I sneaked a couple glances at her and turned out she was sleeping, I could hear her snoring, how cute I thought to myself.

 

Eunjung's point of view 


        I waited at the park to see if Jiyeon was going to come back. I thought to myself Jiyeon please be okay I don't want anything bad to happen to you. The sun went down, stars started to come out to play, the temperature started to get colder. But I was still waiting, I can't leave what if Jiyeon comes back and can't find her way home. It was so cold that I had to hold myself, but before I knew it someone's coat was on me. I turned to see who it was and it was the handsome guy's friend, the one that told me where Jiyeon went.
        He gave me a smile, which made
me blush a little. He came to sit next to me and asked me why I was still here. I told him that I was waiting for my friend. He asked why, wait for her when she might go home with his friend. I told him that I was waiting for her because she was blind. "She is blind," he said with confusion. "Yeahh, you didn't know that," I replied. He said he didn't know because he didn't know who she was.
        We started talking about Jiyeon and that handsome guy, and turned out that handsome guy named Chanyeol was the one Jiyeon met yesterday. "You know I told Chanyeol that they probably met by fate," said the guy. "Oh my gosh I said that too," I replied. "Wow we are kind of a like aren't we," he asked. And I just nodded with a smile. He suggested that I should go home since it's late and that Jiyeon is safe since he called Chanyeol to ask. 
        "Well I guess I should get going," I said while handing him his coat back. "May I walk you home since it's dark and dangerous at night," he asked. I nodded at him and started to blush so hard that he saw. As we started to walk he put his coat on me again. My body was warm, however my hands were so cold that I started rubbing them together. He asked me if my hands were cold and I just nodded at him. He took my hands and started rubbing them with his.
       He put one of his glove on one of my hands. And held my other hand while putting it in his pocket. At that moment my heart started to pound really fast and my face started to turn really red. He smiled at me and said, " let's go." We finally reached the outside of my apartment but I didn't want this moment to end at all. I gave his things back to him and wave goodbye, I started to walk back but he grabbed my hand. He turned me around and said," I didn't get your name yet, I'm Baekhyun." "Ouhh right I'm Eunjung," I said. 

        "Do you think that we will ever meet again," Baekhyun asked. "I don't know that's for fate to decide," I replied. "Can I get your number," he asked. "I'll give it to you if we ever meet again," I said while running into my apartment, I shut the door  behind me and slid to the ground. I hope that we will meet again as my heart started to beat fast again and smile started to appear on my face. "Please fate help me out, he is the first to make my heart pound like this, I said while putting my hand on my heart.


Baekhyun's point of view 

 

        I watch her run into her apartment, and thought she is really something made from heaven. My heart started to pound really fast as if it was going to jump out. "Please fate help me out she is the first to make my heart pound like this," I said while putting my hand on my heart. (He said it at the same time Eunjung did)

 

Chanyeol's point of view
 
     You're my xoxo xoxo, what's that I thought to myself, ouhh right it's my phone, but why is Baekhyun calling. "Ne," I said answering the phone. "Hey where is that blind girl that you took to the hospital," he asked. "Omg you knew she was blind, why didn't you tell me and why do you wanna know," I asked him. "Ouhh I only knew because her friend told me and her friend wanted to know where she was," Baekhyun said.  "Well she is going to be sleeping at my condo," I said. "Oh my gosh, you wouldn't do that to a blind girl would you, you're so gross," screamed Baekhyun. "You have to many dirty thought and pabo I don't dare to take advantage of a blind girl," I said. "Good you better not," said Baekhyun. "Whatever," I said and hung up the phone.
        We finally arrived at the condo and she was still sleeping, I thought of waking her up. But either way I still have to carry her all the way up to my condo, I got out and went to the other side. I opened the door, kneel down and unbelted her seatbelt. I put the hair that was covering her face behind her hair and looked at her. I smiled and said," you're beautiful when you're sleeping, it's sad that you're blind if you weren't blind you would have been mine by now." I carried her bridal style and headed to my condo.
        While we were in the elevator, she woke up and asked where we were headed. I replied," since it's late you're going to stay at my condo for the night." "Ouhh I see," she said. I could tell she was worried and said," don't worry I won't do anything bad to you." She took out her pinky and asked ," pinky promise?" I said pinky promise and crossed my pinky with hers. I smiled again because she was such a little kid, only little kids pinky promise. She layed her head back my chest and at that moment I could start to feel butterflies flying inside my stomach.

Jiyeon's point of view


        I woke up feeling someone's arm on me and asked where I was, he told me that he was going to take me to his condo for night. I just replied by saying ouhh I see and for some reason he could tell that I was worried. So he told me that I would be okay, I made him pinky promise and he did, which made me trust him. I layed my head back on his chest and at that moment I could hear his heart beat really fast. At that moment I thought about what the doctor said about him being cold hearted. But as I listened to his heart it was different. "Did you know that your heart is beautiful," I said. "How do you know that," he asked. "Even though you may act cold hearted toward girls, but your heart is beautiful because of the sound of your heart beat," I replied. "How does my heart beat sound like than," he asked. 
        As I was about to reply to him I could tell that we got off the elevator and was now walking to his condo. "Your heart sounds like thudum thudum thudum, which is a beautiful sound," I replied." Than is your heart beautiful," he asked. But all of sudden he put me down on a couch before I could answer. 

 
 Chanyeol's point of view 


        As we were talking about my heart, my heart actually started to warm up and beat really fast. When she told me how my heart beat sounded like we were already in my condo and I asked her if her heart was beautiful. Before she could answer, I put her down on the couch and kneel down to her. I wanted to find out the answer by myself, I put my ear on her chest and heard her heart. Turned out her heart was beautiful as well, I could hear it going thudum thudum thudum. I pulled my ear away and looked at her, she had a pretty smile on her face and her cheeks were really red. I smirked and leaned closer into her face.....