You don't know yet

Blindless Love

Eunjung's point of view 

As I come up from bowing down to the doctor, I could not believe my eyes! He.... he..... was the one who rudly bumped into me at the airport!

"Ya, remember me," I said as he turned his back to us.

"Eunjung, don't," Fei pulled on my sleeve.

He turned back and walked to me. He was closer than expected.

"Ohhh I remember you, you're that girl who bumped into me the other day like you didn't see me," he meanly stared at me.

"Ya, you bumped into me!"

"Haha no wonder you came to the hospital, your brain isn't functioning right that you forgot, you bumped into me," he lowed down to my level and glared at me. 

"Actually, she's the new nurse here, she's the one thats suppose to work with the kids," Fei quietly said.

He stood up back to his height and just slowly walked away.

As he walked away he said," I got my eye on you."

As Fei continued with the rest of the tour, I could only think about how annoying that guy was, and how could he be a doctor! 

"Uhmmm Fei, what was his name?"

"His name is Wu Yi Fan."

Author's point of view  

As the sun comes up, Chanyeol makes a few stops before going back to the hospital.

When Chanyeol enters the room, Jiyeon is still fast asleep.

Chanyeol puts the roses in a vase, the teddy bear next to her and tied the ballons down. He sits down next to her. 

"Jiyeonnie, hurry up and wake up." 

He puts her hand on his cheek, "I miss your touch and your voice, the words you would say to soothe me down."

"Chanyeol," a voice calls behind him.

"Yeahhh?" turning his head around.

"You need to know about her conditions," his uncle flips throug the papers.

"W..Will she be okay?" Chanyeol quickly jumps up from his seat.

"Yes she will be, but it just takes a little time to heal, about a couple weeks before we can take the bandages off her eyes, and after that appointments to see how her eyes adjust."

Chanyeol gets on his knees and bows to his uncle. His uncle quickly bows back and pulls him off the ground. 

As Chanyeol gets up, he gives his uncle a hug, "thank you so much uncle."

"Its no problem Chanyeol," he pats Chanyeol's back.

"Now let me ask you one question before I leave."

Chanyeol looks at his uncle confusedly, "yeah?"

"Do you love her?" his uncle looks at Jiyeon, who is sleeping elegantly. 

Chanyeol's voice deepens, and becomes bottled up. As he stares at Jiyeon no words came out of his mouth. 

"Uhhhh......."

"I see... Chanyeol, listen to me and listen carefully."

Chanyeol stood there silently listening to every word carefully.

"You may not see it,but you bring a lot of pain to her, however along with that pain, you bring her happiness. She didn't like you at first, but she learned to trust and as she trusted you, she slowly fell for you. And that wasn't really a smart choice of hers."

"Uncle.. if you're going to lecture me, then just stop," Chanyeol raised his voice as his anger started to rise.

"Now, you didn't let me finish. It wasn't a smart choice, but she went with it. Not because she thought maybe she would get the things she wants from you because of your generousity or money, but because she loves you, and you love her too."

"Uh....," Chanyeol took a deep sigh. *Love..... thats a pretty strong word*

"At first you pitied her because of the things she didn't have and how sad her life is. But as life goes on you kept meeting her, its called fate. She brightened up your world, as you did with hers. You don't know it yet, but you love her. And if you don't take action soon you'll loose her."

"Urghhhh uncle stop talking nonsense, we're still young, and there is no such thing as fate."

"Whatever you say Chanyeol," Chanyeol's uncle walks out and slowly closes the door. 

 

 

*Do I really love her? Pffttt there is no such thing as fate.*

Jiyeon moves from side to side as she is still asleep. "Chanyeol......"

"Is she having a bad dream?"

Chanyeol moves closer to Jiyeon as she mummers his name.

"Chanyeol..... thank you.."

Chanyeol looks down at her, "Yaaaa, are you still sleeping?"

"Haha no," Jiyeon replies with a smile.

" You babo, get up" Chanyeol nugdes Jiyeon's arm.

"Yeollie help me get up," Jiyeon streches her arms up.

Chanyeol pulls her up to sitting position and sits next to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Yeollie I'm fine," Jiyeon reaches her hand out to touch his face.

Chanyeol pulls Jiyeon's hand, also pulling Jiyeon into his arms.

"Ohhhhh, Yeollie you scared me," Jiyeon covers her face with her hands as she sits on top on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol slowly places a kiss on Jiyeon's lips. 

Jiyeon quickly blushes away, Chanyeol smiles as he looks a Jiyeon. 

"Jiyeonnie your breathe smells bad," Chanyeol sways his hands back and forth pushing the smell around.

Jiyeon bursts out laughing, "you wanna smell more." As she breaths into Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol covers his nose, "lets take you to the bathroom."

Chanyeol gets up and takes Jiyeon's hand as he leads her into the bathrrom. 

He takes out her toothbrush and starts brushing her teeth.

Jiyeon giggles as Chanyeol brushes her teeth. 

"Wae?, am I doing it wrong?" Chanyeol stops brushing her teeth.

"Haha nothing, I just miss you," Jiyeon smiles as she thinks of their moments. 

Chanyeol places a kiss on Jiyeon's cheek as though of those memories too. 

As they finish washing up, they lay on the bed together. Jiyeon head laying on Chanyeol's chest. 

They stay there queitly as she sings him a song 

byeolcheoreom su manheun saramdeul geu junge geudaereul manna (I met you among the people who were as numerous as the stars)

kkumeul kkudeut seorol arabogo (As if I was dreaming, we recognized each other)

juneun geot maneuro beokchatdeon naega tto sarangeul batgo (I used to be overwhelmed just by giving love but I received love too

geu modeungeon gijeogieosseumeul (Everything was a miracle)

( Lee Sun Hee- Meet him among them )

As Jiyeon sings herself to sleep, Chanyeol stays wide awake. Chanyeol's tears slowly roll down as Jiyeonn's singing repeats in his head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys its been so long since I've been on here. Thank you guys so much for waiting! I apologize for the wait. I lost my inspiration and finally found it again. And I finally found time to write for you guys! I've missed you guys so much. I feel like I lately the only thing that understands me is writing, and so I write on here to make myself feel a little better. Comment down below what you guys think!