Unsure

Blindless Love

Author's point of view 

As Chanyeol sat there, hand in hand, he began to sweat. He wasn't sweating like usual, it just kept dripping down nonstop. Wiping his foehead every twenty seconds, and his leg nervously shaking. Although it wasn't him who was going through the surgery, he still felt the tension. After hours of waiting, which felt like he had waited for days. Chanyeol finally knocked out because of being bored and hungry. 

As the sun went to sleep and the moon came to say hello, a figure came closer to Chanyeol. That person poked Chanyeol in the arm three times. 

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol, wake up!"

As seeing Chanyeol still unconsious the third time, he pinched Chanyeol really hard on the arm. Chanyeol's reflexes reacted first and twisted the person's hand.

"Yaaaaaaa, Chanyeol let go, I'm sorry!!!!"

Chanyeol opened his eyes and sees Baekhyun on the ground begging for forgiveness."

"Ohhh my bad," Chanyeol helps Baekhyun up.

"It's alright, but here I bought you some food," Baekhyun hands Chanyeol the bag of food.

"Komawo, you're the best," Chanyeol takes the food and starts eating it.

"So how long have you been waiting?"

"Uhhhh well til morning to night," Chanyeol continues to stuff his mouth.

"Do you want to go home and wash up?" 

"No I think I'm fine."

"I knew you were going to say that, so I brought you clothes, your toothbrush, and everything you need," Baekhyun places the bag next to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gives Baekhyun a big hug, "awhhh you know me so well."

" Actually it was Jiyeon, she wrote me a letter about you not taking care of yourself while she is in surgery," Baekhyun scratches the back of his head.

"Ohhh," Chanyeol stares down at his food and sets it down besides him.

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol quietly.

"So....... whats bothering you?"

"I got a letter from Jiyeon too," Chanyeol takes out the letter from his pocket.

"Well what did she say?," Baekhyun stares down at the letter.

"She said that she....," Chanyeol got quiet.

"She said what?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a curious face.

"She said she loves me," Chanyeol said with a dead tone. 

"Well that's great," Baekhyun said with a smile and patted Chanyeol on the back.

Chanyeol stared down at the letter and held it tightly.

"So it's not so great than?"

"Don't get me wrong, it's great, but I wasn't able to tell her I love her, and I'm still unsure about me feelings for her."

"Well this is a great time, when she gets out from the surgery, you're going to take care of her and see how your feelings go from there."

"Wow, you're the best," Chanyeol lays his head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"What would you do without me," Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's head.

 

After Eunjung settled down in her new apartment and talked to Baekhyun, her day felt a little brighter. 

"Ms. Eunjung, if you're not tired, I could give you a tour of the hospital," Fei says from outside of her bedroom.

"Of course I'd love that, but you know you can just call me Eunjung," Eunjung got out of her bed room.

"Okayyy, Eunjung."

Fei toured Eunjung around the hospital, which was a lot bigger than what she had expected.

"And finally this is the office with the most important doctors in this hospital," Fei points to the door.

A doctor came out the door and Fei quickly bowed, Eunjung following. He bows back and as Eunjung looked up she couldn't believe her eyes.

"OMO IT'S YOUUU!!!!!!"
 

As Chanyeol and Baekhyun waited they eventually fell asleep. 

The nurse comes out and finds both of them fast asleep, Baekhyun's cheek on Chanyeol's cheek.

"Uhhhhh boys," the doctor pushed Chanyeol's shoulder.

They both quickly jumped up.

"Yesss," Chanyeol quickly turned his attention to the nurse.

Baekhyun quickly wipes his drool and turns his attention to Chanyeol which was already on the move to a different room.

"She is still resting,so be careful not to wake her," the nurse says quietly as she opens the door.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol step into the room and sees Jiyeon sleeping cutely.

Chanyeol sits besides her and takes her hand, "you made it."

Chanyeol's eyes became watery, and places her hand on his cheek. 

Baekhyun watches from behind with his phone out.

Chanyeol's uncle enters the room and iis quickly pushed aside by Baekhyun. 

"Shhhh don't bother him, he is having his moment."

"Well than I'll talk to Chanyeol later," Chanyeol's uncle walks out. 

After standing there for about thirty minutes Baekhyun finally took his leave.

As the moon finally took it's sleep, the sun came out to shine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy guys I know this chapter wasn't as long but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. I apologize for any errors.