My beautiful princess

Blindless Love

Author's point of view

"Oh my gosh Baekhyun," Eunjung gasp as she looks up.

"I know I know," Baekhyun's face lightens up from Eunjung's reaction.

Eunjung stood there infront of the beautiful ice castle. The light shined down just about the right angel, making the castle glisten. The castle glistened like a diamond in the sky.

"Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen," Eunjung tugged on Baekhyun's arm.

"No its not," Baekhyun smiled at Eunjung.

"Hmm well then whats the most beautiful thing you've ever seen," Eunjung starred at Baekhyun with curiousity.

"Ummmm well, you, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Baekhyun winked at Eunjung.

Eunjung's face redens from the compliment, she quickly stares to the ground, hoping Baekhyun wouldn't notice. Oh but he did.

"Come on lets go," Baekhyun drags Eunjung along with him.

"Wait wait, where are you taking me?" Eunjung pulling away from his grasp.

"Going inside," Baekhyun's face brightens up.

"Inside there," Eunjung pointing to the big ice castle.

"Yes yes, now hurry, I want to go inside," Baekhyun drags Eunjung.

"But it doesn't look safe," Eunjung pulls away.

"Haha trust me, its safe and you would not believe the inside,"

"But uhh I'm scared, I've never been in a ice castle before," Eunjung's hand starts to shake.

" It's okay just stick with me and you'll be fine," Baekhyun takes Eunjung's hand and leads the way.

(Back to Chanyeol and Jiyeon)

"Wow this line is long," Chanyeol stares at the long line.

"Its okay we can wait," Jiyeon holding onto the impatient Chanyeol's hand.

After a long half an hour of waiting it was finally their turn to get on.

"Aww you guys are adorable," the lady working at the ferris wheel starred at the two.

"Haha uhh thanks," Jiyeon smiled happily.

"Have fun you guys," the lady winked at them as she opened the door.

Jiyeon went in first and Chanyeol behind. Jiyeon slowly sat as she could feel the chariot (seats of ferris wheel) moving. Chanyeol quickly sat next to Jiyeon, he could feel Jiyeon's hand tremble. Chanyeol quickly puts her hand in his.

"Don't worry, you're fine," Chanyeol whisphers into Jiyeon's ear.

A smile spread across Jiyeon's face, she placed her head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"You know you're funny," Chanyeol smiled at Jiyeon.

"How so?"

"You haven't even seen the height of how high we are right now, but yet you're scared," Chanyeol looking down on the beautiful view. The people on the ground grew smaller and smaller as they went higher. However the view of the sky grew clearer and clearer, you can start to see how pure the clouds really are.

"Because the ground became unbalanced, and ever since I've lost my sight, the ground was the only safe place, I know it wouldn't leave me, it was the only thing that made me feel like I was still a human," Jiyeon's grip on Chanyeol's hand became tighter.

"Haha Jiyeon you're fine, you don't have to hold my hand so tight, I'm right here, I won't leave you," Chanyeol stares at the scared Jiyeon.

"Okay I guess," Jiyeon lets go of Chanyeol's hand.

Jiyeon sat there with her eyes closed because she could still feel the unbalance of the charoit.

Jiyeon quickly burries her face in Chanyeol's chest as a strong wind blew their chariot, causing it to swing back and forth. Chanyeol quickly lets out a chuckle and then pulls Jiyeon off his chest. Jiyeon covered her face with her hands as Chanyeol pulls her away. As Chanyeol stares at Jiyeon a smile spreads on his face. *She is so cute and helpless* Chanyeol removes Jiyeon's hands away from her face a placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Thank you," Jiyeons says as they part.

"For what," Chanyeol starred at Jiyeon in confusion.

"Ouhh nothing," Jiyeon's cheeks started turning red.

"No tell me," Chanyeol quickly grabs Jiyeon's arm.

"Uhhh its nothing important," Jiyeon's cheeks became reder than it was before.

When Jiyeon didn't tell Chanyeol, he felt a little upset. He loved the words that camme out of Jiyeon's mouth because she always made Chanyeol feel needed. Chanyeol sat there in quietness, while Jiyeon is blushing madly.

"Peaaseeee," Chanyeol said like a little kid.

"Your ride is over now," The lady says as she opens the door.

"Ohh good," Jiyeon quickly gets up.

Chanyeol gets out first and then takes Jiyeon's hand leading her out. Before Jiyeon could fully get out, Chanyeol quickly picked Jiyeon up.

"Omo oppa what are you doing, let me go," JIyeon's face starts to heat up.

Chanyeol ignores Jiyeon and keeps walking.

"Aww so cute, I wished I had a boyfriend like that," the lady looks at them as they walk away.

"Chanyeol put me down people are talking," Jiyeon's face starts to reden.

"No," Chanyeol said madly.

"You're mad at me, why?" Jiyeon could sense Chanyeol's emotion.

"Because you won't tell me why you said thank you,"

"Haha thats it, I told you its nothing," Jiyeon starts hitting Chanyeol's chest.

"You know what forget it," Chanyeol puts Jiyeon down and walks off.

"Wait Chanyeol," Jiyeon screams out.

Chanyeol kept walking, but turned back to see what Jiyeon would do. Jiyeon stood still but was being pushed and shoved by people walking past her. Jiyeon slowly walked straight foward but was pushed down.

"Yaa watch where you're going you little," a girl shouted while looking down at Jiyeon.

"Uhmm you bumped into me," Jiyeon said while slowly getting up on her feet.

"Haha are you blind you obviously bumped into me," the girl said while madly staring at Jiyeon.

"Well next time if you walk the right way than you wouldn't bump into other people,"

"Oh my gosh, no you didn't," the girl raises her hand ready to slap Jiyeon.

"Yes I just did," Jiyeon smirked.

"Thats it," the girl's hand went really close to Jiyeon's face.

"What do you think you're doing," Chanyeol said while grabbing the girl's hand before she could slap Jiyeon.

"Omo, arent you that famous younger fashion designer," the girl said while trying to act cute.

Chanyeol ignored her question and walked right past her. Grabbing Jiyeon's hand, they both left.

"Yaa how rude but dang he was so hott," the girl said while watching them.

"Chanyeol,"

"What,"

"I'm sorry," Jiyeon quickly stopped.

"For what," Chanyeol turned to face her.

"For not telling you why I said thank you," Jiyeon entwined her hands together.

"Its okay,"

"No its not,"

"Really its okay,"

"No its not,"

"Its fine, now lets go," Chanyeol grabbed Jiyeon's hand.

"No wait," Jiyeon pulled her hand away.

"What now Jiyeon," Chanyeol said madly.

"Chanyeol I said thank to you earlier because I'm thankful that I have you in my life, ever since you came all my fears disappeared, I felt like I was a normal human being again," Jiyeon lightly bit her lower lip.

"No I should be the thankful one, you did more for me than I did for you, and you still stayed after I hurted you, " Chanyeol pulled Jiyeon into his embrace.

"Haha I know," Jiyeon pulls Chanyeol closer.

"Come on lets go," Chanyeol drags Jiyeon with him.

They go around and Chanyeol went through the stores looking for a gift. As they were walking Jiyeon bumped into something causing it to fall. She picked up and started touching it.

"It's a tiara," Jiyeon screams out catching Chanyeol's attention.

"Put it on," Chanyeol stares at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon puts it on and smiles," am I beautiful?"

"Yes you are my beautiul princess," Chanyeol takes out his phone to take a picture.

As they walk through a necklace store, something catches his eye.

"Can I see that," Chanyeol points to a necklace.

"Sure," the clerk gave him the necklace.

Observing it for awhile now, he finally takes it.

"I'll take it," Chanyeol says as he hands the clerk money.

"Do you need a box or gift bag," the clerk offers Chanyeol.

"No thank you," Chanyeol walks out of the store.

As he walks out he finds Jiyeon standing where he told her too.

"I'm back," Chanyeol smiled.

"Why did you take so long," Jiyeon started hitting her legs from sleepiness.

"I got this," Chanyeol puts something on Jiyeon's neck.

"What is it," Jiyeon touches it.

"Its a necklace," Chanyeol looks at Jiyeon.

"Its a heart necklace," Jiyeon quickly smiled.

"But wheres the other half?"

"Right here,"Chanyeol takes the other half from his pocket.

"Ouhh well you should wear it,"

"I will, but you want to know what the heart says when its connected together,"

"What does it say," Jiyeon asked curiously.

"You'll just have to wait until you get your sight back,"

"Why won't you tell me," Jiyeon pouted.

"Its better for you to read it yourself,"

"Fine, I guess, but thank you for the necklace," JIyeon smiles.

"Thats all I get?"

"Well what do you want?"

"A kiss," Chanyeol whisphers into Jiyeon's ear.

Jiyeon pulls him by his shirt and kisses him.

"Haha nice," Chanyeol smirks at Jiyeon.

(Back to Baekhyun and Eunjung)

"Wow its so beautiful in here," Eunjung's eyes amazed.

"Haha I know, this is the place where I always wanted to bring that special someone," Baekhyun stares at Eunjung.

"Am I that special someone,"

Bakehyun walks over to Eunjung and puts his arms around her waist," of course."

Eunjung places a soft kiss on Baekhyun's lip.

"But why this place," Eunjung asked curiously.

"Because here lies a beautiful princess and when I was younger, I told myself I would marry her," Baekhyun stares directly into Eunjung's eyes.

"Aww how cute," Eunjung touches Baekhyun's nose.

"Ohh I have something for you," Baekhyun takes out a box from his pocket.

"Whats this," Eunjung takes the box from Baekhyun.

"Open it, its for my princess,"

Eunjung opens it and gasp in shock," Baekhyun I can't take this."

Inside the box was a heart necklace filled with diamonds and in that heart was another heart. In that heart it wrote "My Beautiful Princess."

"Take it please," Baekhyun smiles at Eunjung.

"But," Eunjung looks down at the necklace.

"No but," Baekhyun takes the necklace and puts it around Eunjung's neck.

"See it looks beautiful on you," Baekhyun stares at Eunjung.

Eunjung quickly hugged Baekhyun tightly," thank you."

"No thank you for being in my life," Baekhyun tightly hugs Eunjung back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was just a quick little update. I hope you like it :) ! Please comment!! THank you :D