The hurtful past.

Blindless Love

Chanyeol's point of view 

        Wow what a long day of work, I looked at my clock and it was 6 o' clock, which meant it was time to go home. I got home about fifteen minutes later, but it was very quiet, I wonder where Jiyeon and Baekhyun went, then I got a text.
To: Cold hearted Chanyeol 
From: Bubbly Baekhyun 
I forgot to tell you that, Jiyeom  went home, one of her unni came to pick her up.

         Ouhh so that's where Jiyeon went, I kind of wish she was still here though. I sat on the couch and thought about what happened last night. "Oh my gosh I did not just cry in front of her," I yelled out. "She probably is laughing at me right now, thinking about how big of a cry baby I was. She probably gossip about it, oh my I hope she doesn't, if she does my image will be ruined. I layed my back on the couch, closed my eyes and thought about yesterday again. A smile appeared on my face when I thought about Jiyeon. How she hugged me, how she wiped my tears away, and knew exactly what to say to me. "Man I need to see her again," I screamed out.
Eunjung's point of view
        Me and Jiyeon were home, talking about what had happened the past night. "Wait Jiyeon who's clothes are you wearing, are they guy clothes," I asked Jiyeon. "Ouhh ne, they were Chanyeol's clothes, I forgot I was still wearing them," Jiyeon said. "Ouhhh by the way didn't I tell you that you were gunna meet him again," I yelled out while smiling. "Yeah whatever, anyways he isn't the one, we are so different from each other," said Jiyeon. I just said ouhh and looked at the time, "oh my gosh I only have thirty minutes to get ready," I screamed out. I ran to my room as fast as I could and started to get ready. 
        As I finished applying my make up, I opened my closet and went through my clothes. "Hmm which dress should I wear," asking myself out loud. "Unni you should wear that pretty dress you got a while ago, but never got to wear it," suggested Jiyeon. Ouhh right I forgot bout that one, as I was about to wear it the door bell rang. DING DONG. Oh my gosh he is here already, I gotta hurry. "Can you get that Jiyeon," I screamed out to Jiyeon. 

Baekhyun's point of view 

        I drove to Enjung's house, as I was driving, I stopped by the flower shop to buy her some roses. I finally reached her apartment and went to ring the bell. I hid the roses behind my back, as the door opened, I took out the roses, but it was Jiyeon. I quickly put the roses behind my back again and asked, " what are you doing here Jiyeon?" "Ouhh I live here with Eunjung unni, ouhh come inside, Eunjung's still getting ready," said Jiyeon. As I stepped inside, I viewed their apartment, it wasn't to small or big, it was stylish and girly. "So you're Eunjung's date," asked Jiyeon.
        "Ne," I replied. As I was sitting there, my phone vibrated, I probably got a text, ouhh it's Chanyeol, I wonder what he wants. 
To: Bubbly Baekhyun 
From: Cold hearted Chanyeol 
Hey, do you know where Jiyeon lives, if you do, could you possibly give me her address, and don't ask why. I'll explain later.

        I just shrugged and texted Chanyeol the address. All of a sudden Eunjung came out of her room looking beautiful as usual with her beautiful short hair, big eyes, and dazzling smile. "You look beautiful and these are for you," I said as I handed her the roses. "Thank you," she said with a killer smile on her face. "Let's go," I said while pulling out my hand and hoping she takes it. She takes my hand, and we headed to an amazing restaurant. 

Jiyeon's point of view

       "Have fun you guys," I screamed out, before they left. "So I guess it's just going to be and you," I said while holding on to a stuffed bear. But then the door bell rang, DING DONG, did Eunjung forget something? I slowly tried to walk to the door, I asked, "who is it?" "It's me," Chanyeol said. What is Chanyeol doing here, did he come back to get his clothes? I quickly opened the door, and as I was about to ask him why he was here, he put his arms around my waist, hugging me. "Chanyeol are you okay," I asked him. He didn't answer me, instead he just held me in his arms. 

Chanyeol's point of view 

        Baekhyun texted me Jiyeon's address and as soon as I got it I ran into my car and started driving. I ran to the apartment and rang the door bell, she asked who it was and I said it was me. When she opened the door, I went straight to her and put my arm around her waist. "Chanyeol are you okay," she asked. I didn't answer because I just wanted to hold her in my arms and never let go. She asked me why I was there, I carried her to the couch, and sat next to her. I was going to tell her why I  came, but the words that came out of my mouth was something totally different.
        "I came to get my clothes," I replied. "Ouhh I see, well wait here I'll go change and give you your clothes," she said. She slowly got up and headed for a door, I was surprised she knew where she was going. I was sitting there watching her slowly walk to her room, but seeing her like that annoyed me. So I got up, carried her into her room and went back to sit on the couch. With in a couple of minutes she came out with my clothes in her hands,  and slowly walked towards me. I went up to her and carried her to the couch. 
        "You know i can still kind of walk, you don't have to always carry me," she said. "I know, but seeing you like that just kind of annoys me," I replied. "Ouh well here's your clothes and if that's all you came for, you can go now," she said while handing me my clothes. I grabbed her hand and hugged her. "I actually came here to see you and to uhh talk about yesterday night," I said while letting her go. "Ouhh I see, but how did you know where I live," she asked me. "Ouh Baekhyun told me," I said.
        "Well what did you want to talk about from yesterday night," she asked. "Uhh you know when we were uhhh," I said but before I could finish she interrupted me. "When you were had a bad dream and I woke you up," she asked. "Yeahhhhhh," I said. "Well what about it," Jiyeon asked. "Don't you think I was weak for crying in front of you," I asked her. She smiled and said," no I thought it was kind of cute, but what was your dream about," she asked me. I stayed quiet for a bit before answering her," it wasn't a dream." "Then what was it," she asked. I layed my back on the couch, took a deep breath and said," the hurtful past."


Jiyeon's point of view

        When he said it was the hurtful past I was pretty surprised. But was it the past that changed him to be a cold hearted man? I asked him what was so hurtful about his past. But he just sat there in quietness, i wonder what he was thinking. So I layed my head on his chest and held his hand in mine. "I understand that your past is hurtful, but if you tell me about it, maybe it might take some of your pain away," I said while in twinning our hands together. "If I tell you, will you pinky promise not to laugh at me," he said while talking out his pinky. "I pinky promise I won't laugh at you," I said while crossing our pinkies. 

Author's point of view 

        As Baekhyun and Eunjung reached the restaurant, Baekhyun went out to open the door for Eunjung. Eunjung got out and crossed her arm with his. They walked to the big fancy restaurant, there in front of them stood a big line. They've walked for a while until they got to the front table. "Reservation, please," the lady asked. "Baekhyun," Baekhyun said. "Sorry your name is not on here," the lady said while going through the papers. "Is there anything wrong," asked Eunjung. Baekhyun turned around, smiled and said," wait here for a second. He argued with the lady for a bout five minutes and got kicked out. 
        They both walked back to the car, Baekhyun kick the tire to get his anger out. "This was suppose to be an amazing night," screamed out Baekhyun. Eunjung took Baekhyun's hand in hers and said," it is already an amazing night because you're with me." "How about let's go oder some pizza and head to the arcade," suggested Eunjung. Baekhyun nodded his head, Eunjung let go of Baekhyun's hand and was about to step into the car. Before Eunjung could go in, Baekhyun pulled her arm causing her to turn around and kissed her. "Now it is officially an amazing night," Baekhyun whispered in Eunjung's ear, while smiling. They both went into the car and headed to the arcade.

Chanyeol's point of view 

        Jiyeon promised not to laugh at me if I told her and I trusted her. Jiyeon layed her head on my chest and I started to tell my story. My life wasn't all painful, I had a loving mother and father, we were one happy family, until the night of my seventh birthday. I was sleeping soundly until I heard people's voices screaming at each other down stairs. I went down stairs and saw my dad beating up my mom. 

Flashbackkkkkk (author's point of view) 
"Umma umma, are you okay?"Asked Chanyeol while running into her arms. 
"Ne", said Chanyeol's mother. "Was daddy hitting you," asked Chanyeol. "No me and your appa was just messing around," said Chanyeol's umma. Chanyeol and his umma went up stairs to his room. As Chanyeol's umma was tucking him in to his bed, he asked," umma are you and appa going to divorce?" "No no hunny, where did you hear that from," she asked him.
        "I heard some of the workers in the house saying that," he replied. "They were just talking nonsense go back to sleep," she said as she kissed his forehead. "Umma," Chanyeol said as he grabbed his mothers hand. "Ne," she said. "Promise me you won't ever leave me, please don't ever leave me umma," he said as he took out his pinky. "I promise," she said, with tears in her eyes. 

End of flash back (Chanyeol's point of view)
        The words came out of , but she didn't cross her finger with mine. The next morning when I woke up there was no sign of her no where. I went to my appa's room to ask him, but I saw this lady I never seen before in there with him. He introduced me to her and said that she was my new mother. I asked where my mom was and my dad said that she left and was never going to come back. That day I ran away from home trying to find my umma. 

Flashback (author's point of view) 
"Umma umma where are you," screamed Chanyeol. He was at the park with not much people around. Chanyeol's tears started fall, he sat next to a tree, and started crying. "Umma you lied to me, you said that you would never leave me," Chanyeol screamed out. He was there crying for hours, until a little girl came running to him. "Why are you here all alone crying," asked the little girl. "My umma left me," Chanyeol said while still crying. The little girl went closer to Chanyeol and wiped his tears. "Don't worry you still have me I won't leave you," said the little girl. "Pinky promise ," said Chanyeol. "Pinky promise," she said and crossed her fingers with his. 
End of flash back (Chanyeol's point of view) 

        After meeting her I went home because she told me too. Me and the girl became best friends after that, we told each other everything, we were there for each other, until one day she left me, without even saying a word to me. I could feel Jiyeon's tears falling down on my shirt. I pulled her away from my chest and wiped her tears. "Why are you crying," I asked her. "Ouhh you're story was just very sad that's all," she said. 

Jiyeon's point of view 

        After hearing his story it reminded me of my past, tears started to rush down my cheeks. He wiped away my tears and asked why I was crying, I just told him because his story was really sad. I lay my head back on his chest, he wasn't too different from me I thought. But I wonder who the girl was, was she the one that changed him? "Ouhh who was the girl," I asked him. He was quiet for a second and then said," her name was Hyuna."

Chanyeol's point of view 

        "Ouhh who was the girl," asked Jiyeon. Tears of anger started to appear in my eyes, I sat there quietly and then said, "her name was Hyuna." "You fell in love with her, didn't you," asked Jiyeon. "Yes I did and I regret it," I replied. "I could tell that she broke your heart badly, but there is no need to regret it because you learned and grew from it," said Jiyeon. "But what hurts the most was that she left me," I said while putting forming a fist in my hand. "But one day you'll find that one person who will stay with you til the very end," she said while taking my hand out of the fist. 
        "I've already found that person, and it's you," I said while putting my arms around her. "Why me," she asked. "Because you promise you wouldn't leave me, and I believe you," I said while laying my head on her shoulder. "I made that promise and I won't break it," she said while laying her head on mine.  I sat there smiling, and I could feel my heart start to beat faster. I suddenly got up and said," well it's late I have to go, bye." I quickly got out and went into my car. "Snap out of it Chanyeol you can't fall for her, she is blind, she won't be able to be there for you when you need her the most," I said while slapping myself. I stayed in my car for about ten minutes, arguing with myself if I should open my heart or just move on. "I'm sorry Jiyeon, I can't love you, you're not normal, from this day on I will not meet you anymore," I said out before driving back to my condo. But why did it hurt so much when I said that , why is my heart aching? Am I doing the right thing? Should I really open my heart to a blind girl? But why her?